Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi (2516 Views)

Matic Is Better Than Mikel / BREAKING: Ghana And AC Milan Star Michael Essien Contracts Ebola Virus / Michael Essien Contract Ebola??? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by Wale112(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
Anything from Ghana = Quality

Anything from Nigeria = Quantity

Essien Career total = 51 goals wink

Mikel Career total = 10 goals grin

3 Likes

Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by moscobabs(m): 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
Yaba left patient !!!

6 Likes

Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by Wale112(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
moscobabs: Yaba left patient !!!

Stfu grin grin grin grin
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by bishophenry(m): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
op i blv u r a black ghanian.

1 Like

Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by Wale112(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
bishop henry: op i blv u r a black ghanian.

I am a bleached nigerian grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by Syenite(m): 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
Jealous Ghanaian. grin
Go hug transformer. grin

1 Like

Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by luvinhubby(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mikel - FIFA U21 Silver medal
2nd MVP FIFA U21
English Premier League medal
English FA cup medal
UEFA Champions league medal
UEFA Europa league
CAF Nations cup winner

Essien - English Premier league
English FA cup
FA Community shield.. cheesy
Who achieve pass?

2 Likes

Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by PetroDolla2: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
Wale112: Anything from Ghana = Quality

Great stuff. very impressive. 51 goals for Essien. Can Mikel score as many goals in his career? Essien will always be a legend!
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by PetroDolla2: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
Wale112:

I am a bleached nigerian grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahahaha fvcking bleached,huh? chei, na welcome to the bleaching capital of the world grin where being white is a blessing grin https://www.nairaland.com/1196697/blessed-white-victoria-pepple-stv-white/1
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by safarigirl(f): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
PetroDolla2: Great stuff. very impressive. 51 goals for Essien. Can Mikel score as many goals in his career? Essien will always be a legend!
Enyeama- First choice GK for Lille of France Ligue 1. 11 consecutive clean sheets this season. Has scored 18 goals in his career. What is the name of the Ghanaian goalie?

3 Likes

Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by luvablesam(m): 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
safarigirl: Enyeama- First choice GK for Lille of France Ligue 1. 11 consecutive clean sheets this season. Has scored 18 goals in his career. What is the name of the Ghanaian goalie?

u got a mail dear....I need ur help
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by PetroDolla2: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
safarigirl: Enyeama- First choice GK for Lille of France Ligue 1. 11 consecutive clean sheets this season. Has scored 18 goals in his career. What is the name of the Ghanaian goalie?
crap. what has Ghana's goalie got to do with anything? all we know is that Ghana will beat naija any day any time. simple isn't it? it doesn't even matter who we put in our post
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by safarigirl(f): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
luvable sam:

u got a mail dear....I need ur help
hope you sent it to the gmail on my profile
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by PurpleHouse(m): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
Thunder fire Gaynians!
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2014

You want his name, milady?
Well, his name is Yaya Toure.
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by Krasid(m): 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
PetroDolla2: crap. what has Ghana's goalie got to do with anything? all we know is that Ghana will beat naija any day any time. simple isn't it? it doesn't even matter who we put in our post
Answer the simple question.What is the name of the ghana goalie?.Or are you not proud of your goalkeeper?
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by modextus(m): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
undecidedJust 17 comments??

I'll be back when the E war starts..
grin
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by achimotan(m): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
luvinhubby: Mikel - FIFA U21 Silver medal
2nd MVP FIFA U21
English Premier League medal
English FA cup medal
UEFA Champions league medal
UEFA Europa league
CAF Nations cup winner

Essien - English Premier league
English FA cup
FA Community shield.. cheesy
Who achieve pass?

Essien also has Under 17 bronze Medal
Under 20 silver medal
2 French League Titles

2005 UNFP Ligue 1 player of the year
2006 BBC African footballer of the year
Chelsea Goal of the season 2006-07 vrs Arsenal
Chelsea Goal of the season 2008-09 vrs Barcelona
2007 Chelsea player of the year
Ligue 1 Team of the year 2003, 2005

but he get eufa champs medal or becos he was on the bench !wink

1 Like

Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by PetroDolla2: 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
Krasid: Answer the simple question.What is the name of the ghana goalie?.Or are you not proud of your goalkeeper?
why won't I be proud of my goalkeeper? our two top goalies like our players have been outstanding and that explains why we conceded few goals and scored the highest number of goals in the world cup qualifiers. Ghana is a complete team- from goalkeeper to strikers, we have them in abundance. and it is not about who is who at a particular point in time. in fact we can even afford to do away with our current team and go with a different team to the world cup and still do very well. We are so blessed!
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Africans. Stop looking for your brother's fault and start jugding him. You all should be happy for Mikel. It was Essien that purposely gave mikel the Captins HandBan. They both love themselves and have no Problem. We are here attacking each other. We should be thinking of how an African country can win the World Cup now. Not behaving like this. United we stand and Divided we fall. Thanks, and God bless, and Help us all.

5 Likes

Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by striker9(m): 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
PetroDolla2: why won't I be proud of my goalkeeper? our two top goalies like our players have been outstanding and that explains why we conceded few goals and scored the highest number of goals in the world cup qualifiers. Ghana is a complete team- from goalkeeper to strikers, we have them in abundance. and it is not about who is who at a particular point in time. in fact we can even afford to do away with our current team and go with a different team to the world cup and still do very well. We are so blessed!

Name of your keeper and your writing epistle na wa o.Just tell us the name na,lmao!.Safarigirl na bad girl ooooo,u just turn petroldullard to eiye ibaka.
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by achimotan(m): 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
I think Mikel should venture upfront more often and aim for goals.he has the ability to dribble and can score goals. Essien IMO was more adventurous.

@OP i dont believe he has 50 goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DxuMH0_M5M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODxuMH0_M5M&feature=player_embedded
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by Krasid(m): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
PetroDolla2: why won't I be proud of my goalkeeper? our two top goalies like our players have been outstanding and that explains why we conceded few goals and scored the highest number of goals in the world cup qualifiers. Ghana is a complete team- from goalkeeper to strikers, we have them in abundance. and it is not about who is who at a particular point in time. in fact we can even afford to do away with our current team and go with a different team to the world cup and still do very well. We are so blessed!

What is the name of your goalkeeper?
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by striker9(m): 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
Krasid: What is the name of your goalkeeper?
I tire o,reminds me of oga at the top,lmao chineke me!
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by naijanoni(m): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
Wale112: Anything from Ghana = Quality

Lmao.So goals is what is used to judge midfielders .
Well dead essien is better than mikel.
But mikel plays while essien is tied with a rope to d chelsea bench.

Calling mourinho "daddy" "daddy",famzing,hoping mourinho would play him.Hahahahahahahaha.
An example of a gaynaian living in delusion.
Becos he cant displace mikel,Dead essien would be off-loaded by chelsea in a matter of days.Probably join his fellow amateur compatroit gyan at his amateur club Al Ain
While mikel still remains at chelsea controlling and bossing d midfield.

I guess that is what is paining u gaynaians.
Well EAT THAT !!

LET THE E-WAR BEGIN,i see dat cry-baby petrol dullard crying now.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by Jiggaman101: 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
naija noni:
Lmao.So goals is what is used to judge midfielders .
Well dead essien is better than mikel.
But mikel plays while essien is tied with a rope to d chelsea bench.

Calling mourinho "daddy" "daddy",famzing,hoping mourinho would play him.Hahahahahahahaha.
An example of a gaynaian living in delusion.
Becos he cant displace mikel,Dead essien would be off-loaded by chelsea in a matter of days.Probably join his fellow amateur compatroit gyan at his amateur club Al Ain
While mikel still remains at chelsea controlling and bossing d midfield.

I guess that is what is paining u gaynaians.
Well EAT THAT !!

LET THE E-WAR BEGIN,i see dat cry-baby petrol dullard crying now.

Are we talking about career or right now.

Career wise you can't compare the two Essien is far ahead of Mikel but if we are talking about right now Mikel is clearly better.
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by safarigirl(f): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Career wise you can't compare the two Essien is far ahead of Mikel but if we are talking about right now Mikel is clearly better.
okay, career wise, how many AFCON trophies does Essien have? Please don't dodge like PetrolDollar (e never still tell me who Ghana GK be). We need to be objective here. A man's career is judged by accolades and a footballer's by IMPORTANT trophies.
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by premlove(m): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2014

Ghana have a complete team yet you could not even win a bronze medal in the last nations cup mumu nation

1 Like

Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by naijanoni(m): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Essien was sure better dan mikel at his peak.The O.P said
"Dead" essien.
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by GHKWAME1: 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hmmmm!!! Interesting
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by FKO1(m): 1:23am On Jan 07, 2014
NO WONDER LOOK AT D PPLE HE Z FOLLOWING

Following:
Obrafour (m ), Royal^^Pearl^^ ( f ), bin gbagbo (m ), GH
KWAME(m ), torgbe(m ), Banku&Tilapia, otumfour (m ),
PetroDolla , ZUBY77 (m ), money-hungry (m )

CLASSIFIED NAIJA BEEFERS

ANYWAY BRO I WISH U/GHANA WELL
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by PetroDolla2: 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
prem love: Ghana have a complete team yet you could not even win a bronze medal in the last nations cup mumu nation
a fooooool from mumudom http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/02/nigeria-a-nation-of-160million-fools/sh1thead dog barking like a mumugerian! nigeria is our wifey,huh? when was the last time your sh1thole won a match against the Mighty Ghana? mudder fugger. aponkye!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best UCL Goalkeeper, Defender, Midfielder And Foward Announced (2016/17) / Emmanuel Emenike Embarasses Captain Yobo And Scores (With Video) / Ahmed Musa Set To Marry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.