Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi (2522 Views)

Matic Is Better Than Mikel / BREAKING: Ghana And AC Milan Star Michael Essien Contracts Ebola Virus / Michael Essien Contract Ebola??? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by PetroDolla2: 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
striker9: Name of your keeper and your writing epistle na wa o.Just tell us the name na,lmao!.Safarigirl na bad girl ooooo,u just turn petroldullard to eiye ibaka.
Rubbish! you think I give a fvck about you mumus? I don't respond to stvpid questions! arrant rubbish!
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
striker9: I tire o,reminds me of oga at the top,lmao chineke me!
hahahahahaha, his name is Ermmmmm..........dats all
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by striker9(m): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
Boneda: hahahahahaha, his name is Ermmmmm..........dats all
lmao,ordinary question turn gobe,Safari na bad girl o.

1 Like

Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by Antell95(m): 1:25am On Jan 08, 2014
PetroDolla2: why won't I be proud of my goalkeeper? our two top goalies like our players have been outstanding and that explains why we conceded few goals and scored the highest number of goals in the world cup qualifiers. Ghana is a complete team- from goalkeeper to strikers, we have them in abundance. and it is not about who is who at a particular point in time. in fact we can even afford to do away with our current team and go with a different team to the world cup and still do very well. We are so blessed!

What is the name of your goalkeeper?
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by FKO1(m): 8:12am On Jan 08, 2014
Antell95:
What is the name of your goalkeeper?
HE CAN NOT CATEGORICALLY STATE ONE NOW....grin

3 Likes

Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by psalm68(m): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2014
safarigirl nd co,pls free this mumu guy.i wonder if the guy know any other player in their team apart from 'dead essien'
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by adegwurulez(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
ehm... lemme help petrodolla. The name of the best goalkeeper in Ghana is fatua dauda. He is currently warming the bench of a south african club(orlando pirates).
The second best is Kingston olele. that one conceded six goals in one match in cyprus league
They also have one kwasarey playing in norway. Ghana is truly blessed in the goalkeeping department grin

4 Likes

Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by psalmdave(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
blueto: Africans. Stop looking for your brother's fault and start jugding him. You all should be happy for Mikel. It was Essien that purposely gave mikel the Captins HandBan. They both love themselves and have no Problem. We are here attacking each other. We should be thinking of how an African country can win the World Cup now. Not behaving like this. United we stand and Divided we fall. Thanks, and God bless, and Help us all.
u deserve an award
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
adegwurulez: ehm... lemme help petrodolla. The name of the best goalkeeper in Ghana is fatua dauda. He is currently warming the bench of a south african club(orlando pirates).
The second best is Kingston olele. that one conceded six goals in one match in cyprus league
They also have one kwasarey playing in norway. Ghana is truly blessed in the goalkeeping department grin
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by fujirice: 8:27am On Jan 09, 2014
adegwurulez: ehm... lemme help petrodolla. The name of the best goalkeeper in Ghana is fatua dauda. He is currently warming the bench of a south african club(orlando pirates).
Chineke m eh!!!! Una no go kill person with laughter here abeg! A country's number one choiced goalkeeper warming bench? I no wan laugh again cos this has gotten serious!!!! Hihihihihihhihihihihihihihihi..... Safarigirl e no go better for you....lol!

1 Like

Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by Jiggaman101: 8:32am On Jan 09, 2014
fujirice:
Chineke m eh!!!! Una no go kill person with laughter here abeg! A country's number one choiced goalkeeper warming bench? I no wan laugh again cos this has gotten serious!!!! Hihihihihihhihihihihihihihihi..... Safarigirl e no go better for you....lol!

Yet y'all concede more goals, in the qualifiers we conceded the least goals and scored the most. Y'all claim to have the best goalie and best strikers yet y'all can't score or keep others from scoring.
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by fujirice: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Yet y'all concede more goals, in the qualifiers we conceded the least goals and scored the most. Y'all claim to have the best goalie and best strikers yet y'all can't score or keep others from scoring.
At the end of the day what happened? Did we or did we not qualify? Your compatriot is yet to open his mouth and tell the name of his National Team Goal Tender. Could he be ashamed of his own?
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by naijanoni(m): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2014
fujirice:
If he was warming d bench in europe even in leagues like turkey,holland,it would have been reasonable,but South-african league ??.SMH.
I even heard he is d 3rd choice goal-keeper in orlando.
The essien that is d topic is also warming d bench.
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by fujirice: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2014
naija noni:
If he was warming d bench in europe even in leagues like turkey,holland,it would have been reasonable,but South-african league ??.SMH.
I even heard he is d 3rd choice goal-keeper in orlando.
The essien that is d topic is also warming d bench.
To show you how confused the chap that opened this topic is, he is comparing a supposed "dead Essien" to Mikel yet he had to go and pull up records of the dude in his glory days. What does that say of you? He just shot himself in the foot in attempt to spite Mikel.
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by emmadan(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
lol,a dead essien better than mikel?but let me tell you sumtin,against liverpool,one of the world's best coaches by name Jose Mourinho,prefered a sick and unfit mike.l to the healthy and fit essien.that was the choice of a former world best coach and he is well known around the world.now to you that says a dead essien is better than mikel,who know you?how many awards av you won in your village?
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by emmasege: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
Sit down there. For ur info, after tonight, he will be one of the most decorated African footballers and it's just a matter of time for him to surpass Papillo's feats and then he'll become the most decorated Nigerian footballer second to Eto'o. He's young and it's still in him, so i see him definitely surpassing the feats of Kanu.
So when next u want to compare Mikel with someone, it should not be with low achievers like Essien. Se o gbo, omo Ghana?
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by jotey(m): 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=Wale112]what has essien achieved since he started playing 4 ghana?nd u said hez beta dan mikel pls wake up....mikel=afcon title,under20 runnerup essien=failure
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by taiwoliu(m): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
chai!!!!!!! c dis alaimoore (ingrate), Seun Osewa gave u a voice nd u insult his country-man..... bck to d mata, d d.u.m.b.a.s.s petrolmollar neva tell d GK name abi google neva respond ni?
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by jotey(m): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
Jigga_man101:

is ur no. 1 goalkeeper better dan ejide?talkless of enyeama
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by striker9(m): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
emmadan: lol,a dead essien better than mikel?but let me tell you sumtin,against liverpool,one of the world's best coaches by name Jose Mourinho,prefered a sick and unfit mike.l to the healthy and fit essien.that was the choice of a former world best coach and he is well known around the world.now to you that says a dead essien is better than mikel,who know you?how many awards av you won in your village?
I don't blame the Ghanians,there are threads on nairaland created by Nigerians to bash mikel,so what the fuss.You don't see Ghanians talking down on Essien even though he has been bench warmer,the Ghanians didn't start it,we should learn to support our own.

1 Like

Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
jotey: is ur no. 1 goalkeeper better dan ejide?talkless of enyeama
bros is he better than alampasu or kano pillars keeper no insult ejide again
Re: Dead Michael Essien Is Better Than Mikel Obi by jotey(m): 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
presher: bros is he better than alampasu or kano pillars keeper no insult ejide again
lol i hear u my man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive: Demba Ba Blast Clueless Mourinho / Female Colombian Journalist Poses Nude After Team Win Promotion / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Ghanaian Boxer Disrespects Nigerian Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.