Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,726 members, 7,837,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Which One 1st. Will You Start Dating A Girl Or You Will Inform Your Pastors 1st? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which One 1st. Will You Start Dating A Girl Or You Will Inform Your Pastors 1st? (2288 Views)

Is there any benefit of getting married to one's 1st love? / Please Inform Your Neighbor, Don't Allow Him To Commit That Succide. / Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One 1st. Will You Start Dating A Girl Or You Will Inform Your Pastors 1st? by nickybayo(f): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2009
IAH:

I must inform my Pastor first. I must also inform my teachers at school, my grandmother, the king of my hometown and our gateman. Duhhhh Pastor ko, Stopper ni grin grin grin

hahaha
mamaput had a misconception abt wht u said
hahaha
Re: Which One 1st. Will You Start Dating A Girl Or You Will Inform Your Pastors 1st? by Fhemmmy: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2009
I will start dating the babe, cos i am old enuf to date and to know what i want.

1 Like

Re: Which One 1st. Will You Start Dating A Girl Or You Will Inform Your Pastors 1st? by pek(m): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2009
for better answers, take this to religious section. anyway, why tell my pastor first?
Re: Which One 1st. Will You Start Dating A Girl Or You Will Inform Your Pastors 1st? by Fhemmmy: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2009
funny thread, could be nice for joke section as well

1 Like

Re: Which One 1st. Will You Start Dating A Girl Or You Will Inform Your Pastors 1st? by Smi1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2010
LOOLx informing my pastor before I start dating a lady ?? what's this crap all bout pastor ko emi mimo jesu kristi nii * RUBBISH*
Re: Which One 1st. Will You Start Dating A Girl Or You Will Inform Your Pastors 1st? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
for all those against informing the pastor, let me fill you in, as a christian one has direct access to God but the same bible says in the multitude of counsel, there is safety.

possible scenerios
1. the man is impotent(both parties has agreed, no pre-marital sex), pastor is aware but the the lady is not aware!!
dont you think she will have a rethink if she finds out before things become serious

2.she has had series of abortions, pastor is aware but brother is not aware or it could be HIV on either part or her womb has been removed etc

To an extent the pastor knows things even our parents don't as a result of the counseling sessions we have had with them

In these cases the pastor will advise them to wait or put a stop to it before it develops, it depends

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maternity Clothing - Things You Should Know About Maternity Clothes. / Funny Copycat Experiences / Mcghee Sextuplets Recreate The Photo That Went Viral 6 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.