Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. (2687 Views)

Buhari's Religious And Pro Saudi Sentiments Will Spell Doom For Northern Nigeria / Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation / Hand Over Of Party Structure To Saraki Will Spell Doom In 2015-kwara APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. by Clerverly: 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
Very Apt! The North and South West were deceived in 2011 about one man one vote. Jonathan won that election fair and square but the number recorded for him in South South/South East were Just a statistical harakri done by lumping numbers in voodoo. I remember a pooling booth in my village ( cos i was there for Easter festive) how the local politicians took the ballot box to one house and thumb printed everything for Jonathan because almost the whole village were in agreement.

I placed a call to friend in Portharcourt to relay my experience only for him to give more shocking news, that the PDP in Porthharourt was filling the result sheet first to tally with the number of registered voters while thumb-printing would come later when the result must have been announced grin grin

So the North/South West must step up the game in 2015..every registered voter MUST Vote
Re: Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. by BishopJuice: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
[size=18pt]The OFFICIAL CIVIL LIBERATION WAR JAM[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NUX4tW5pps

Word up son, word
Yeah, to all the killers and a hundred dollar billers
For real niggas who ain't got no feelings
Check it out now

[Verse 1: Prodigy]
I got you stuck off the realness, we be the infamous
You heard of us, official Queensbridge murderers
The Mobb comes equipped for warfare beware
Of my crime family who got nuff shots to share
For all of those, who wanna profile and pose
Rock you in your face, stab your brain with your nose bone
You all alone in these streets, cousin
Every man for they self in this land we be gunning
And keep them shook crews running, like they supposed to
They come around but they never come close to
I can see it inside your face, you're in the wrong place
Cowards like you just get they whole body laced up
With bullet holes and such
Speak the wrong words man and you will get touched
You can put your whole army against my team and
I guarantee you it'll be your very last time breathing
Your simple words just don't move me, you're minor, we're major
You're all up in the game and don't deserve to be a player
Don't make me have to call your name out
Your crew is featherweight, my gunshots'll make you levitate
I'm only nineteen but my mind is older
And when the things get for real my warm heart turns cold
Another nigga deceased, another story gets told
It ain't nothing really
Hey, yo Dun spark the philly
So I can get my mind off these yellowbacked niggas
Why they still alive I don't know, go figure
Meanwhile back in Queens the realness and foundation
If I die, I couldn't choose a better location
When the slugs penetrate you feel a burning sensation
Getting closer to God in a tight situation
Now take these words home and think it through
Or the next rhyme I write might be about you

[Hook]
Son, they shook
Cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks
Scared to death, scared to look, they shook
Cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks
Scared to death, scared to look
Living the live that of diamonds and guns
There's numerous ways you can choose to earn funds
Some get shot, locked down and turn nuns
Cowardly hearts and straight up shook ones, shook ones
He ain't a crook son, he's just a shook one

[Verse 2: Havoc]
For every rhyme I write it's 25 to life
Yo it's a must, in gats we trust, safeguarding my life
Ain't no time for hesitation, that only leads to incarceration
You don't know me, there's no relation
Queensbridge and we don't play, I don't got time
For your petty thinking mind, son I'm bigger than those
Claiming that you pack heat but you're scared to hold
And once the smoke clears you'll be left with one in your dome
Thirteen years in the projects, my mentality is what kid
You talk a good one but you don't want it
Sometimes I wonder do I deserve to live
Or am I going to burn in hell for all the things I did
No time to dwell on that cause my brain reacts
Front if you want kid, lay on your back
I don't fake jacks kid, you know I bring it to you live
Stay in a child's place, kid you outta line
Criminal minds thirsty for recognition
I'm sipping, E&J got my mind flipping
I'm bugging, digging my ways out of holes by hustling
Get that loot kid, you know my function
Cause long as I'm alive I'mma live illegal
And once I get on I'mma put on all my people
React quick, spit lyrics like Macs I hit your dome up
When I roll up, don't be caught sleeping cause I'm creeping

[Hook]

[Outro]
To all the villains and a hundred dollar billers
To real brothers who ain't got no feelings
G-yeah, the whole Bridge, Queens get the money
41st side, keeping it real, Queens get the money

1 Like

Re: Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. by nku5: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
step1: The violence in the SW if gej rigs will be too much to bear for strangers.

Rubbish. Let's see if you will still have a country to be planning evil in by then. SW my arze

1 Like

Re: Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
Lmao, Sick Stats, Wait till after the elections. Hope say u don brace up for protest and teargas grin grin grin grin, Even your tinibu won't save you
Re: Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
Dereformer:

If you think OBJ and IBB will be alife to see GMB become president of Nigeria, then you need to see your doctor ASAP.

But they have no qualms having GEJ as President? What does that tell you?

GEJ should prepare his bed in Prison next to his godfathers because they are all destroying Nigeria together with their incessant corruption.

1 Like

Re: Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
Let us not decieve ourselve, It is the APC alliance that i fear will spell doom on my yoruba people. The rate at which the hausas are joining the party, i foreseen them highjacking the party. Relegate us to the background.
Re: Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. by Donmams(m): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
Onosas: Let us not decieve ourselve, It is the APC alliance that i fear will spell doom on my yoruba people. The rate at which the hausas are joining the party, i foreseen them highjacking the party. Relegate us to the background.
Fortunately the hausas do not break promises like people of the South South.
Re: Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. by BishopJuice: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
Donmams:
Fortunately the hausas do not break promises like people of the South South.

promises of free subsidized oil abi?

long throat
Re: Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
Onosas: Let us not decieve ourselve, It is the APC alliance that i fear will spell doom on my yoruba people. The rate at which the hausas are joining the party, i foreseen them highjacking the party. Relegate us to the background.

You're Yoruba but:

1. Your birth name is "Thankgod Onasase".

2. You continually spell "Tinubu" as "TINUMBU".

3. You never hesitate to extoll GEJ and insult Yorubas and their allies.

4. People like you should get a one-way ticket to hell. You're evil and dangerous.

3 Likes

Re: Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. by BishopJuice: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

You're Yoruba but:

1. Your birth name is "Thankgod Onasase".

2. You continually spell "Tinubu" as "TINUMBU".

3. You never hesitate to extoll GEJ and insult Yorubas and their allies.

4. People like you should get a one-way ticket to hell. You're evil and dangerous.

tribal e goat detected
Re: Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. by Sloan: 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Donmams: Let me be the first to say congratulations to Buhari/Tinubu in advance for winning the 2015 elections. It has been a worthwhile struggle to emancipate the people of Nigeria.

I honestly don't think Buhari and Tinubu should be on that ticket - a BIG NO! In as much as they may get votes from the major voting blocs in the country, it will be important to consider the moderates in other parts of the country who may be swayed more with a different selection of candidates. Also, I am not sure that putting two very strong candidates in character in that position is good, even for that position. Tinubu is a very strong person and character, same as Buhari, it will make a lot of sense to continue to have someone who can read the times very well like Tinubu to keep doing just that! Whereas he was a very brilliant and capable administrator even in a cash-denied Lagos by Obasanjo he still did excellently well but what is better? Whatever political heights of success he could not attain as Governor of Lagos, he has done much better by replicating successful leadership in not less than 5 or 6 candidates at the state governor level alone. Being in executive office, I think will severely distract him and not let him focus in his brilliant politics in which there is no match for him or anyone who did ever so well since the days of our eminent Premier, Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

I would personally like Buhari as president because more than most people, he is one man who you can be sure will tackle corruption head on! Corruption is impossible to combat when the president or leader of the country is not morally clean or is even corrupt in any way, this is where Buhari outshines everybody else! A leader that will help to kill corruption, stop the waste and instil financial discipline is what Nigeria needs at this time! When the president is not stealing, he can be at the arrowhead of spear-heading the effort by writing and influencing the NA to being the process of enacting stiffer laws on crime and corruption! As VP, we need someone younger but very brilliant and capable administrator like Governor Fashola! There is absolutely no reason why Nigerians should not allow him to bring his creative talents to the centre to manage and develop the country! Fashola is a brilliant communicator and can represent Buhari at any place or time, he can traverse the whole country with ease! Projects and sharing is a small problem as a definite amount of money will be allocated to each part of the country and they must all get exactly the same amount of money for projects, so no one can be shortchanged in the citing of projects. The 13%, allocation, etc should only continue for a year or so after which the law must be changed such that regions now control 100% of their resources with taxes paid to the center. I would prefer to have Tinubu to continue to do what he excels so much at, building the political strength and powers of the country and people!

1 Like

Re: Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. by step1: 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
nku5:
Rubbish. Let's see if you will still have a country to be planning evil in by then. SW my arze
whether or not, just don't rig. People should be able to determine their future without invasion of migrates. Do not agree ?
Re: Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. by step1: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
@ op I strongly disagree putting Tinubu who is a thief and buhari a coupist together. In all WE MUST CARRY THE SS/SE IN ANY DECISION WE MAKE. They have honestly gained my respect and it's not cause of gej but because they rigged and convicted the sw and nc to do their bidding.

We must now show the new generation that we as a country are not motivated by bigotry but the permutation of love and unity. Don't get it wrong I still dislike the tribalism of igbos but one must act beyond that and see a greater picture.

Again an ameachi, rochas, fashola, tambuwal and kwanso will be good. Let prosperity judge the rest
Re: Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. by macjive01: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
ANALYSIS OF THE POST

OP , i somewhat agree with your analysis, however you have failed to capture the population of the IGBO resident in these Northern states.

bear in mind that the IGBO population in these areas are mostly of able young men and women, within the ages of 18- 45 .

From estimate, i agree, most likely generous to the igbo population, but estimates has it there are 3 Million Igbos in Kano alone.

From this , the voting population of Igbos in Kano will be , on a conservative estimate, 2 million.

and the total registered voters in kano is 5 million ( from your source) .

hence, do you see the clear [size=18pt]magnitude of force[/size] behind GEJ, ?

if all Igbos were to vote GEJ, plus every SS votes, you clearly see he doesn't need YORUBA / or Fanatical HAUSA vote at all ?

bear in mind most christian Hausa/Northern and moderate Muslims would vote GEJ .

so the so call HAUSA population wouldnt count in this election.

GEJ has it all covered.
Re: Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. by fkaz(m): 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
I.M.O, state governors would be the one to decide 2015 general election through the power of rigging, nigeria should not expect a free and fair election come 2015. And you can not rig an election were you are not popular. So the number of governor who are in support of gej will determine is winning election come 2015, for example, you can't expect igbo in kano, sokoto, oyo, osun and in lagos to enter the street to protest if 99% of state vote were rig in favour of APC and vice-verse. They will only accept the result in good faith.
Re: Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
step1: The violence in the SW if gej rigs will be too much to bear for strangers.

lol. and you think ihejirika boys will be at the barracks on that said day of election playing whots and ludos, Rubbish. I dare u to pop out head that very day and see what pans out of it.
Gej till 2019, if you near. I repeat, if you near.
~word
Re: Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. by nextdoor84(m): 2:49am On Jan 07, 2014
jjcbuthot:

2015 election fireworks will soon start... Can't wait too for it to start.
you are nothing but a disgrace to whom ever gave birth to you.....smelling rat!! Asinko
Re: Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 07, 2014
fkaz: I.M.O, state governors would be the one to decide 2015 general election through the power of rigging, nigeria should not expect a free and fair election come 2015. And you can not rig an election were you are not popular. So the number of governor who are in support of gej will determine is winning election come 2015, for example, you can't expect igbo in kano, sokoto, oyo, osun and in lagos to enter the street to protest if 99% of state vote were rig in favour of APC and vice-verse. They will only accept the result in good faith.

Mumu it is INEC and not SIEC,the state Governors have no control over INEC or the security agencies,if anybody is rigging ,it will be the presidency.You saw how mbu has been toying with Amaechi,that will be a child play compared to what will happen in 2015.
Re: Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. by nku5: 7:03am On Jan 07, 2014
[quote author=step1] whether or not, just don't rig. People should be able to determine their future without invasion of migrates. Do not agree ? [/quote

At this point I really don't care about elections. I and tens of millions of other ppl from rather not be part of the type of country you and your ppl have moulded with your bigotry and malice. We will not live with ppl who emulate the same doctrines as nazi germany and hamas.

You and the north can have your country. No argument for that one
Re: Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. by OneNaira6: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
The So Called "SE/SS Alliance" Is Giving So Many People Sleepless Nights. How Many Times Would You People Disturb Us By Whining About It? If APC Truly Believe They Have This In The Bag Come 2015 Then Why Constantly Disturb Everyone With The Same Useless Statistics And Informing SS/SE Members On NL That The Regions Are Doomed For Supporting GEJ. WTF? Don't You People Get Tired Of Doing The Same BS And The Same Backmailing Type Of Tactics. If You People Truly Believe Your Analysis, Ain't No Reason To Continue Speaking About ItOr Rather Disturbing Us All With It. Just Wait Till 2015 And Test Your Analysis. Damn.

1 Like

Re: Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. by vizboy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
One_Naira: The So Called "SE/SS Alliance" Is Giving So Many People Sleepless Nights. How Many Times Would You People Disturb Us By Whining About It? If APC Truly Believe They Have This In The Bag Come 2015 Then Why Constantly Disturb Everyone With The Same Useless Statistics And Informing SS/SE Members On NL That The Regions Are Doomed For Supporting GEJ. WTF? Don't You People Get Tired Of Doing The Same BS And The Same Backmailing Type Of Tactics. If You People Truly Believe Your Analysis, Ain't No Reason To Continue Speaking About ItOr Rather Disturbing Us All With It. Just Wait Till 2015 And Test Your Analysis. Damn.

My brother the thing tire me.

Let forget about the stat here and lets meet at the polling joint. Then we would know. Who is who.
Re: Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. by Olaolufred(m): 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
IN REALITY, NIGERIANS GAVE THEIR LOVE TO PDP IN 1999.
PDP WHO THEY EXPECTED TO BE A ROMANTIC LOVER TURNED OUT TO BE A USER.

PDP RAPED NIGERIANS AND BETRAYED THE TRUST REPOSED IN IT.
THE REACTION IS TO BE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER MAN OUT WHO CAN MEET NIGERIANS NEED AS A ROMANTIC LOVER.

SOMEONE SAID, IT IS NOT APC. HUH!

IT IS ABOUT EFFECTING A CHANGE AND HAVE ANOTHER TASTE. IF THE TASTE IS NO DIFFERENT, SHE MAY COME BACK TO THE MAIDEN HUSBAND, PDP.

NIGERIANS ARE REACTING TO 14 YEARS OF BETRAYAL OF TRUST. I WISH PDP NEVER TOOK US FOR GRANTED THIS FAR.
Re: Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. by justhelp(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sam_Ikenna:

Hmmm. Did you?
ask late Ojukwu
Re: Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
that alliance formed the base of his 2011 victory

so the alliance has already been successful

Jonathan just need to build more bridges across all zones through people oriented programmes

the electricity and efforts to light up Naija will go a long way to determine Jonathan's future

All this people leaving PDP for APC will simply be replaced by a new generation of politicians who are itching to take over
Re: Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. by Kingspin(m): 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
OP, you just wasted ur brain. Talk to urself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Can't Win Any Northern State- Kwankwaso / BREAKING NEWS: Gov Fayose Allegedly Bans Use Of Northern Educational Certificate / Buhari Compromised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.