Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Forty Thousand Naira Of One Thousand Naira Denomination Change To Five Naira . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forty Thousand Naira Of One Thousand Naira Denomination Change To Five Naira . (1905 Views)

How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One / Common Denomination In Church Offering Bags / What's Wrong With Marrying Someone Of A Different Denomination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forty Thousand Naira Of One Thousand Naira Denomination Change To Five Naira . by nikkypearl(f): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
It was on the 2nd of January this year at apo(fish market;shop number 4)my church member who I always buy my cosmetic from opened her shop that morning when an old man entered and bought goods worth of thirty nine thousand naira(Ankara fabrics).The man left and 30mins later the lady went back to the drawer to take out of the money ;low and behold the money changed to 5naira note..The moment the lady touch the money her body started to itch her from head to toe..she was taken to the church immediately with the money(I won't mention the name of the church coz am not advertising my church smiley )the pastor prayed and burnt the five naira note and the note started speaking in a strange language immediately the lady 's hand became paralyzed. Pastor held
Re: Forty Thousand Naira Of One Thousand Naira Denomination Change To Five Naira . by nikkypearl(f): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
Her hand;prayed for her she was healed but kind of affected pastor's hand too..

This is so so real..I don't belive all this fetish things until it happened to someone this close.. Do not take this for granted coz the world is full of evil..keep praying and don't be weary.God bless yah all

Do not mind my grammar too.no time to recheck cheesy
I am not good in composition but I hope I 'id passed a message
Do not ask for pics o.
Re: Forty Thousand Naira Of One Thousand Naira Denomination Change To Five Naira . by kenny1795(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
well i would hv asked for pix bt........
did u get d old manz contact?? mehn i would love to use dx trick. imagine buying a Ferrari wit 50naira
Re: Forty Thousand Naira Of One Thousand Naira Denomination Change To Five Naira . by nikkypearl(f): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
^^^ smh grin

1 Like

Re: Forty Thousand Naira Of One Thousand Naira Denomination Change To Five Naira . by LadyH(f): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
but u knw only pix can make us believe ur story na? angry
Re: Forty Thousand Naira Of One Thousand Naira Denomination Change To Five Naira . by modextus(m): 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
Your topic made me think it was another new year surprise from GEJ grin

I've heard of the one of 1naira sef..since blood money ain't in fashion as it use to, this is tha latest

Them never jam prayer warrior wey go dhe see the real amount wey dem hold ni..
Re: Forty Thousand Naira Of One Thousand Naira Denomination Change To Five Naira . by mumumugu(m): 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
I disbelieve this
Re: Forty Thousand Naira Of One Thousand Naira Denomination Change To Five Naira . by simdam500(m): 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
let me take a sit now.... b4 this topic rush carry himself join fp.....

anyway.....

life is real
Re: Forty Thousand Naira Of One Thousand Naira Denomination Change To Five Naira . by OCcool: 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pictures or na lie u dey talk grin
Re: Forty Thousand Naira Of One Thousand Naira Denomination Change To Five Naira . by nikkypearl(f): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
I know say una go ask for pictures. Sorry to disappoint u o grin
Believe it or not it happened..I would not just fabricate anything please .
Re: Forty Thousand Naira Of One Thousand Naira Denomination Change To Five Naira . by andyanders: 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
kenny1795: well i would hv asked for pix bt........
did u get d old manz contact?? mehn i would love to use dx trick. imagine buying a Ferrari wit 50naira

Na wa for youooooooooooooooooo. The man go dey wait for you and contact the OP so that he can give you direction.
Re: Forty Thousand Naira Of One Thousand Naira Denomination Change To Five Naira . by dorox(m): 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
nikkypearl: I know say una go ask for pictures. Sorry to disappoint u o grin
Why should we believe this your story without any material proof or corroboration from credible witnesses?
Re: Forty Thousand Naira Of One Thousand Naira Denomination Change To Five Naira . by kenny1795(m): 8:24am On Jan 07, 2014
nikkypearl: I know say una go ask for pictures. Sorry to disappoint u o grin
forget dx people and give me d info i asked for!! no dulling abeg wink
Re: Forty Thousand Naira Of One Thousand Naira Denomination Change To Five Naira . by ugonna1054(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
Oya pictures of the paralyzed sister,her cosmetic shop and the burnt 5naira note.
Re: Forty Thousand Naira Of One Thousand Naira Denomination Change To Five Naira . by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
[quote author=nikkypearl]^^^ smh grin[ hw u doing pearl hp u cool wish u hapi new year
Re: Forty Thousand Naira Of One Thousand Naira Denomination Change To Five Naira . by nikkypearl(f): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2014
^^thanks smiley

i dont have any pics to show no one,i jus feel i should share what really happened,so that we will continue to be prayerfu..why evils cheesy
Re: Forty Thousand Naira Of One Thousand Naira Denomination Change To Five Naira . by jarkbauer: 10:01am On Jan 09, 2014
IT HAPPENED TO MY SISTER THOUGH SHE WASN'T PARALYZED. she sells fabric too. A mallam bought something from her and she lost her money too in this manner
Re: Forty Thousand Naira Of One Thousand Naira Denomination Change To Five Naira . by kenny1795(m): 10:26am On Jan 09, 2014
I neva doubted d op..... Tz jes dat we africans hv so much talent dat we are channeling in d wrong direction
Re: Forty Thousand Naira Of One Thousand Naira Denomination Change To Five Naira . by nikkypearl(f): 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote
author=kenny1795]I neva doubted d op..... Tz jes dat we africans hv so
much talent dat we are channeling in d wrong direction [/quote]
huh meaning
Re: Forty Thousand Naira Of One Thousand Naira Denomination Change To Five Naira . by kenny1795(m): 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
nikkypearl:
huh meaning
imagine buying dat diamond u always admire on dat Paris boutique for 100naira appearing as 10000usd
Re: Forty Thousand Naira Of One Thousand Naira Denomination Change To Five Naira . by nikkypearl(f): 5:18am On Jan 10, 2014
^^ still hard to comprehend..talk straight joor!

(1) (Reply)

DONALD TRUMP CONDEMNS GREAT ASSAULT ON CHRISTIANITY, VOWS TO FIGHT IT IF ELECTED / Happy Birthday To The Founder Of Kingdom Diplomats / Adam And Eve Had An Anomally On Their Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.