Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,814 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

I My Wrong ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I My Wrong ? (897 Views)

I My In Mess Or Part Of Relationship Challenge: Please I Need A Candid Advise. / Pls Help Me Deal Wth My Wrong Time Erection / I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I My Wrong ? by Donicobone(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hello my fellow NL am very confuse about the decision I made towards my relationship. I broke up with my girl friend because I think she didn't love me, we started dating on 23rd of november 2013, when I move from my old apartment, she was introduce to me by my best friend who help her in securing a job 3 years back, so the moment we saw each other we fell in love instantly we exchange our numbers and so on so since then I have been calling her so we went for a date which went successfully, we went to the market together to buy some provisions for my house. So on that night she told me that she have not be with a man for (cool months now that she is very happy to have me, by this statement my head had turn ice block I was also happy because she is a pretty girl, so that night we play and enter into trance she was so eager to have me, aah may be is because it has be long she did it" so I thought" we were so closed so a few week later she told me that she don't want any intimate relationship again until we get married I was so confused, since then she has be complaining of every thing I do so I told her that we can be friend since she is no longer comfortable with me. And I discover that since she came into my life I have been having some kind of emotional trauma, I call it a quit but I stil love her and she love me too but I don't think I can cope with her attitude pls mature advice is welcome
Re: I My Wrong ? by Dyt(f): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
Picks teeth
Monbo
Re: I My Wrong ? by LadyH(f): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
ur topic tho...
Re: I My Wrong ? by bluuu: 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
discuss wt her n let her know ur mind abt it.u both can get a common ground dt will suit d both of u
Re: I My Wrong ? by borntobegr8t(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
grin in Italian
Re: I My Wrong ? by Peterwizzy: 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
i my wrong ? no! you our right

anyway we are in the same situation just that i haven't called our quit
Re: I My Wrong ? by OohMpaTM: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
Was there by any chance you spoke your English during forepläy? undecided
Re: I My Wrong ? by LadyH(f): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
^^ laf haff throway me!! grin grin
Re: I My Wrong ? by Enkaynwa(f): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
grin
Re: I My Wrong ? by 190theclown: 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
wahala in our countree grin grin grin
Re: I My Wrong ? by Abbey2sam(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
@op, first correction: am I wrong not I my wrong.

Secondly you wrote so many tinz but made just little sense..........

Why did you breakup with her?
Is it becuz she said till after marriage before she will give you kpanku again?
Re: I My Wrong ? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
w
Re: I My Wrong ? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
chidyhels: She is the 'no premarital sEx type. If you know you aren't comfortable with that, leave her.
But if you think wat u have for her is genuine, apply some patience, wen she's fully yours u can enjoy all that.

smh..Giving u constant sEx is now a proof that she loves you... That is why alot of you will end up in the wrong hand.
u seems confused!
Nobody asked that guy to poke u and run, okay?

U didn't get it, do u?

The guy didn't say he got fed up after the 'no-sex' episode...

She started complaining abt everything he does and he told her they cld be friend if she is not comfortable with him?

What happened to ur comprehension skills?

undecided if u eva got one undecided

@OP, lay out the biatch or u're dead!

i undstnding the feeling u got wen u wish to break a relationship and it seems impossible cos u dnt trust urself not to go back and plead!

Its a special feeling but its some pain if the lady is the least u wanted her type of attitude in ur life. But u love her so much u're scared to lay her off!!!

Well, these worked for me:
1. if u dnt drop one, u can't pick another!

2. The highest wahala is the problem of letteing go. If u can't let go, u are not a man!

3. Love is not real. Its just a feeling of stup!dity by the weak!

Mull over those and shoot a decision!
Re: I My Wrong ? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 07, 2014
SLIDE waxie: u seems confused!
Nobody asked that guy to poke u and run, okay?
U didn't get it, do u?
The guy didn't say he got fed up after the 'no-sex' episode...
She started complaining abt everything he does and he told her they cld be friend if she is not comfortable with him?
What happened to ur comprehension skills?
undecided if u eva got one !
I forgot it with you after you poked me and ran away. Can I have it back now so that I can comprehend wat op typed up there
Re: I My Wrong ? by clemz85(m): 7:16am On Jan 07, 2014
Peterwizzy: i my wrong ? no! you our right

anyway we are in the same situation just that i haven't called our quit

maka why?

please if you want to correct him do

kpom

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Of Newlyweds, Ages 96 And 95, Questioned / Why Are Ladies Called Babies By Guys??? / Different Types Of Boyfriends! Which Do You Have? Or Which Is You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.