Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

OSHIOMOLE - I wasn't HOSPITALIZED.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OSHIOMOLE - I wasn't HOSPITALIZED.. (1077 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OSHIOMOLE - I wasn't HOSPITALIZED.. by Enigmaticicon(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
The governor was on his way to receive Nigeria’s vice president who visited Edo on a private visit.
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo on Monday in Benin debunked rumours that he was being hospitalised after a traffic accident that occurred on December 28, 2013.
Mr. Oshiomhole was reacting to media reports which claimed that he was lying critically ill in hospital.
The governor, while addressing members of the State Executive Council, said he was not hospitalised after the accident involving his official vehicle and a J5 bus.
“The rumours of being hospitalised and under intensive care were the figment of the imagination of my detractors,” he said.
The governor said the accident occurred around 10.a.m. on December 28 close to Ewu Town.
He said he was on his way to Benin from his village, Iyamho, to receive Vice President Namadi Sambo, when the J5 bus conveying tomatoes, veered off the road and rammed into his official vehicle.
The governor said none of the occupants of the official vehicle, including himself, was injured.
He said that though the vice president was on a private visit, he was obliged, as the state chief executive, to receive him at the airport.
Mr. Oshiomhole thanked God for saving his life, saying in spite of the accident, he was still able to receive the vice president, who was in the state to felicitate with Tony Anenih on his birthday.
Re: OSHIOMOLE - I wasn't HOSPITALIZED.. by desgiezd(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Enigmatic icon:
Mr. Oshiomhole thanked God for saving his life, saying in spite of the accident, he was still able to receive the vice president, who was in the state to felicitate with Tony Anenih on his birthday.

These people get job to do at all? How can you go all the way from Abuja to Edo State to pay a visit because it is somebody's birthday?
Re: OSHIOMOLE - I wasn't HOSPITALIZED.. by Ellidude(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
desgiezd:

These people get job to do at all? How can you go all the way from Abuja to Edo State to pay a visit because it is somebody's birthday?
Lol..Money talking..Besides how this rumour take start sef?
Re: OSHIOMOLE - I wasn't HOSPITALIZED.. by Enigmaticicon(m): 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
desgiezd:

Hehehehe.
Re: OSHIOMOLE - I wasn't HOSPITALIZED.. by OmoTier1(m): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
All the PDP demons in Nigeria, plus the 'e-demons' on NL like Jmaine, Taraqh, Insincere9nigerian, OcheJoesph, Manny4life, Altwireless, Baba God has disgraced you all and may 2014 be the year your house will be consumed by strange fire.

Oshiomhole is healthy and good governance shall take full root in Edo State. cool

1 Like

Re: OSHIOMOLE - I wasn't HOSPITALIZED.. by Ellidude(m): 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
Omo_Tier1: All the PDP demons in Nigeria, plus the 'e-demons' on NL like Jmaine, Taraqh, Insincere9nigerian, OcheJoesph, Manny4life, Altwireless, Baba God has disgraced you all and may 2014 be the year your house will be consumed by strange fire.

Oshiomhole is healthy and good governance shall take full root in Edo State. cool
Lol..Do you have to name them?

Searching for another e-battle abi?
Re: OSHIOMOLE - I wasn't HOSPITALIZED.. by jmaine: 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
Omo_Tier1: All the PDP demons in Nigeria, plus the 'e-demons' on NL like Jmaine, Taraqh, Insincere9nigerian, OcheJoesph, Manny4life, Altwireless, Baba God has disgraced you all [size=14pt]and may 2014 be the year your house will be consumed by strange fire[/size]

Your entire family and associates shall be gutted, consumed and ravaged by that strange fire of yours. Amen . . . .

4 Likes

Re: OSHIOMOLE - I wasn't HOSPITALIZED.. by Ellidude(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
jmaine:

Your entire family and associates shall be gutted, consumed and ravaged by that strange fire of yours. Amen . . . .
Will God answer that?
Re: OSHIOMOLE - I wasn't HOSPITALIZED.. by jmaine: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
Elli-dude:
Will God answer that?

Yes, especially when it is a back to sender prayer.

2 Likes

Re: OSHIOMOLE - I wasn't HOSPITALIZED.. by Geniro: 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
Omo_Tier1: All the PDP demons in Nigeria, plus the 'e-demons' on NL like Jmaine, Taraqh, Insincere9nigerian, OcheJoesph, Manny4life, Altwireless, Baba God has disgraced you all and may 2014 be the year your house will be consumed by strange fire.

You are such a horrible soul for such unjustified wish of destruction on fellow forum members shocked
Re: OSHIOMOLE - I wasn't HOSPITALIZED.. by Ellidude(m): 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
jmaine:

Yes, especially when it is a back to sender prayer.
Oh..I never saw his own prayer.
Re: OSHIOMOLE - I wasn't HOSPITALIZED.. by OmoTier1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
jmaine:

You are an e-demon.. and you will be destroyed this 2014 by thunder by fire! Were you people not already rejoicing on the other thread before God disgraced you all?

Abeg say amen to the prayers I always pray for you. cool

1 Like

Re: OSHIOMOLE - I wasn't HOSPITALIZED.. by jmaine: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
I am an e-demon.. and i will be destroyed this 2014 by thunder by fire!

Abeg say amen to the prayers. I always love showering prayers on myself. cool

Amen . . . . .

Omo_Tier1:
Were you people not already rejoicing on the other thread before God disgraced you all?

I challenge you [size=14pt]Omo_Dunce[/size] to show me where i Jmaine rejoiced on another man misfortunes concerning life and death.

May your prayers be on your head and that of your entire wretched family if you fail to show me where.

The disgrace will be on your cursed head.

4 Likes

Re: OSHIOMOLE - I wasn't HOSPITALIZED.. by jmaine: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
Elli-dude:
Oh..I never saw his own prayer.

A reason why responded in kind.
Re: OSHIOMOLE - I wasn't HOSPITALIZED.. by OmoTier1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
PDP e-demons : Jmaine.. et.al, the God of Oshio baba has conquered you all and Edo State will never return to your darkness. God has brought Edo State out of your miserable darkness and now, hope has returned, and the people are now in the light.

Now go back and read the article again so your heart will burn with fire... cool

1 Like

Re: OSHIOMOLE - I wasn't HOSPITALIZED.. by jmaine: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
Omo_Tier1: PDP e-demons : Jmaine.. et.al, the God of Oshio baba has conquered you all and Edo State will never return to your darkness. God has brought Edo State out of your miserable darkness and now, hope has returned, and the people are now in the light.

Now go back and read the article again so your heart will burn with fire... cool

jmaine:

I challenge you [size=14pt]Omo_Dunce[/size] to show me where i Jmaine rejoiced on another man misfortunes concerning life and death.

May your prayers be on your head and that of your entire wretched family if you fail to show me where.

The disgrace will be on your cursed head.

3 Likes

Re: OSHIOMOLE - I wasn't HOSPITALIZED.. by OmoTier1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
jmaine:

Demon... Go and .....D.. by thunder by fire! cool
Re: OSHIOMOLE - I wasn't HOSPITALIZED.. by jmaine: 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Demon... Go and .....D.. by thunder by fire! cool

You just succeded in placing a curse on your head and that of your entire family.

4 Likes

Re: OSHIOMOLE - I wasn't HOSPITALIZED.. by Ellidude(m): 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
I can't help but laugh at both of ya..Lol..Why the hatred?
Re: OSHIOMOLE - I wasn't HOSPITALIZED.. by OmoTier1(m): 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
jmaine:

You just succeded in placing a curse on your head and that of your entire family.

PDP e-demon...Jmaine et. al by thunder by fire... 2014 is your waterloo... Osho baba soldiers on by the grace of God. Two planned assassinations, one in 2012, another in 2013, none worked!

God has raised His hands against you people that is why peace has flown away from your homes and life.

Edo State will forever continue to wax great

1 Like

Re: OSHIOMOLE - I wasn't HOSPITALIZED.. by jmaine: 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
[s]PDP e-demon...Jmaine et. al by thunder by fire... 2014 is your waterloo... Osho baba soldiers on by the grace of God. Two planned assassinations, one in 2012, another in 2013, none worked!

God has raised His hands against you people that is why peace has flown away from your homes and life.

Edo State will forever continue to wax great[/s]

Your curse is still upon you and your family unless you justify your needless attack on people who don't give a shyte about you.
Re: OSHIOMOLE - I wasn't HOSPITALIZED.. by manny4life(m): 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
E-demon? Lol

If it means bitchh slapping the Bleep outta you anytime, then u better know that I will. grin grin grin grin

Omo_Tier1: All the APC demons in Nigeria, plus the 'e-demons' on NL like myself, and my likes God has disgraced us all and may 2014 be the year our house will be consumed by strange fire.

[size=20pt]We shout a BIG AMEN..[/size]
Re: OSHIOMOLE - I wasn't HOSPITALIZED.. by khamas19: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
desgiezd:

..my guy no dey miss any opportunity to shaq...

no dulling..eva gingering...
Re: OSHIOMOLE - I wasn't HOSPITALIZED.. by Enigmaticicon(m): 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
I never knew there was something like e-demon

(1) (Reply)

Dead Body Is Lying At Abakpa Junction Enugu / National Identification And The Master Card! Debate? / Reason Why Buhari Will Win 2015 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.