Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark (23178 Views)

Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark / I Have Left PDP – Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by Omero(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ada Nri1: edit your post mr. You are incoherent

The North won't allow Jonathan smell Aso Rock? Is Aso Rock now an emirate? Or is it now a caliphate? Born to rule mentality will drown you people
God bless u my sista.

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by rozayx5(m): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
next time before anybody writes an open letter to GEJ he will think twice grin

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by juman(m): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
“Mr. former President, I will also like to use the language of your daughter, Iyabo to describe you to Nigerians. You are “a liar, manipulator, two face hypocrite” and that “you have egoistic craving for power and live a life only men of low self esteem and intellect thrive.”

Kaaai!

grin

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
Donalð Genes: Mehn!!!!!!!! This letters never finish
Ah don tire oh

Don't mind all these politicians, all of dem come start to dey form Spielberg, first OBJ now this. Dem dey watch too much tv.

Abeg make dem drop their pencil jare!
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by onyeokwu: 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
Obj egomaniac
oduduwa gave birth to rascals, agberos , leeches parasites and fucking lazy unproductive and creative
thank you oo jare Clark for calling them who they are

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by onyeokwu: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
Obj egomaniac
oduduwa gave birth to rascals, agberos , leeches parasites and bleeping lazy unproductive and creative
thank you oo jare Clark for calling them who they are cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by meforyou1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
Obj will regret writing that letter when gbenga obasanjo writes his own

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by olanyte: 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
bird of thesame feather

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
cheesy
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by 500GP: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
SUBMARINE: YORUBA CHRISTIANS YOUR DESTINY IS AT
STAKE REMEMBER AFONJA AWO MKO GIWA.

The battle against GEJ is spiritual using human interests as cover up. One thing am sure of is that, GEJ is an instrument of change in God's hand that will place Nigeria on the path to economic greatness needed to support thousands of God's missionaries of Nigeria origin within and outside Nigeria and of which the Easterners will constitute a large proportion of this missionaries. The simple truth is that this plan of God can't be delayed the way it was delayed in the 1960s because Nigerians' now understand God's plan and are ready to fulfill it.....FACT. My plea goes to the Yoruba's not to allow Tinubu and Obj deceive them into foolishly working against God's plan. ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY BUT ILORIN WAS LOST IN A DAY.

SEE HOW A SON OF MAN IS REASONING
INSTRUMENT OF CHANGE IN GOD'S HAND THAT
FAILED TO PROBE CORRUPT OFFICERS
IS CAUSING HAVOC IN RIVERS
DOESN'T HAVE TACTICS TO TACKLE TERRORISM (BOKOHARAM )
SUPPORT LOOTING OF PUBLIC FUNDS (NNPC )

IS GEJ THE MAN THAT WILL BRING NIGERIA TO A PATH OF ECONOMIC GREATNESS?

THINK STRAIGHT

6 Likes

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by simdam500(m): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
Please Observe The Following Rules: (skip)
3. Don't advocate or encourage violent actions against any person, tribe, race, or group of people.
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by olas24u(f): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
grin
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by biltem: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
We will see who will laugh last. We are also waiting to read more open letters to bash OBJ further. The bashing rather than discouraging the addressee it is strengthen him further.
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by dharamanil(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
I wonder y ppz on this forum can't just comment on simple topic without being tribal. As for edwin clark no comment

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by vanstanzy(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
pls cld someone just summarise this letter? Thax
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by 500GP: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
onye_okwu: Obj egomaniac
oduduwa gave birth to rascals, agberos , leeches parasites and fucking lazy unproductive and creative

IT'S THE IBO THAT ARE UNPRODUCTIVE N NOT CREATIVE.....

OOO, IS IT THE SUBSTANDARD GOODS THAT THE IBO ARE PRODUCING THAT MAKES U THOUGHT THAT IBO ARE PRODUCTIVE N CREATIVE?
IBO KEEP WANDERING ABOUT IN NIGERIA,AFRICA, EUROPE, ASIA.......

TELL ME THE MAJOR CONTRIBUTION OF THE IBO TO GROWTH OF THIS COUNTRY BUT TO DETRIMENT OF THIS COUNTRY

YORUBA N HAUSA ARE THE MAJOR CONTRIBUTOR TO THE GROWTH OF THIS COUNTRY WITH THE LIKES OF DANGOTE,MIKE ADENUGA, ALAKIJA, RABIU AFOLABI......

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by segnys007(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
damn! You are dumb!

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by oye9ja(m): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2014

With no doubt, you are as foolish as a sheep! How could you write that rubbish that oduduwa gave birth to rascals, infact a sheep is wiser than you. You are mannerless and lack repect for others and their culture. People like you should be in the pyscratic home! Am just sorry for your parents who thinks they have a child not knowing you are a mere lunatic. May you roast in hell!

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by vanstanzy(m): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
johnmartus: edun Clark my foot elder state man that cannot enhances the interest of his peoples where is edun Clark when turai lock pj to the kitchen while gej serve as bar man am not blame you since gej can became president and you have money to buy agbada so you now elder state man shame. you should shut up your dirty mouth I dont want to hear anybod among you saying Nigeria is not belong to obasanjo either ss/se what impact does se/ ss take before Jonathan became interior president if its not obj north wouldn't allow Jonathan smell aso rock if its not obasanjo that imposed Jonathan on Nigeria who knowing you as elder state man? your name sound strange in my hear coward you we see either Nigeria belongs to obj or not 2015 we surely come many we panic
Guy, u r MURDERING grammer here. My ears wan pull comot with laff.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by 500GP: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
YARADUA DEATH SPOILT THINGS OOOO

APC DON'T CHOOSE IBO,IJAW,OTHER MINORITY TRIBES AS UR VICE PRESIDENT OOO
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
U90 IN DIVERSIT: THIS IS REALLY THE SEASON OF OPEN LETTERS IN NIGERIA. OBJ TO GEJ, GEJ REPLIED OBJ, IYABO TO OBJ (HAS HE REPLIED?--- I DON'T KNOW), DOKUBO TO OBJ( NO REPLY YET), NOW, CLARK TO OBJ....

MANY MORE ARE STILL COMING......FIRST LADY HAS NOT WRITTEN HERS OOO!!! AND SHE SHOULD WRITE IT HERSELF OOO!, AT LEAST TO JUSTIFY THE DOCTORATE AWARD I HEARD SHE WAS ONCE BESTOWED WITH.

GOV. AMECHI WILL WRITE. WHO AGAIN N/LANDERS
....the pro bono wordsmith, the highly esteemed and revered filaga filogo and the igodomigodo of the fast sliding and nosediving Niger area is yet to write.I'm eagerly waiting for his jaw breaking words.....
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by Deiok(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
Can someone please stop these letters.
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by Pedagogue: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by Pamcrest(f): 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
Gosh! Another letter? Why is everyone now flexing their writing abilities....are they jostling for an award?
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by fkaz(m): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
oduduwa gave birth to rascals, agberos , leeches parasites and bleeping lazy unproductive and creative
thank you oo jare Clark for calling them who they are cool shocked

Oga you get sense so ?
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by donem: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
Its obvious OBJ bargained for more than he could buy, by writting that open letter.
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by Agbaka1: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
5.00GP:

IT'S THE IBO THAT ARE UNPRODUCTIVE N NOT CREATIVE.....

OOO, IS IT THE SUBSTANDARD GOODS THAT THE IBO ARE PRODUCING THAT MAKES U THOUGHT THAT IBO ARE PRODUCTIVE N CREATIVE?
IBO KEEP WANDERING ABOUT IN NIGERIA,AFRICA, EUROPE, ASIA.......

TELL ME THE MAJOR CONTRIBUTION OF THE IBO TO GROWTH OF THIS COUNTRY BUT TO DETRIMENT OF THIS COUNTRY

YORUBA N HAUSA ARE THE MAJOR CONTRIBUTOR TO THE GROWTH OF THIS COUNTRY WITH THE LIKES OF DANGOTE,MIKE ADENUGA, ALAKIJA, RABIU AFOLABI......
dem use tribalism swell for hausa igbo and yoruba? make una grow up abeg. are these 3 d only in naija? if i have my ways i would say "let them go and die!"
waiting!! ??

1 Like

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by chinwewale: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
Come again!! undecided
johnmartus: edun Clark my foot elder state man that cannot enhances the interest of his peoples where is edun Clark when turai lock pj to the kitchen while gej serve as bar man am not blame you since gej can became president and you have money to buy agbada so you now elder state man shame. you should shut up your dirty mouth I dont want to hear anybod among you saying Nigeria is not belong to obasanjo either ss/se what impact does se/ ss take before Jonathan became interior president if its not obj north wouldn't allow Jonathan smell aso rock if its not obasanjo that imposed Jonathan on Nigeria who knowing you as elder state man? your name sound strange in my hear coward you we see either Nigeria belongs to obj or not 2015 we surely come many we panic
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by ijawcitizen(m): 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
Viewing this topic: kennosman( m), ABU_kAkA ,
Barrywhite8620 , Pamcrest (f), area_boy1 (m ), yunisco , cigie
(m ), Akwudola@gmail , bioda, bigbam(m ), xbalm (m ),
Akanniade( m ), Opusy , adenitemi , cloudstar, bandiejay( m ),
donephi , SirElaw , tybabeanny, Jones612 ( m), kehindetayo (m ),
Arafel , frederal (m ), alingo4life , lagbaja(m ), doyin68 ,
okekeanayo, shortgun (m ), Cynsky76( f), patiymar (m ),
RealSleek( m ), inspired_m (m ), lonzo2214 , malabite3 ,
dennisilupeju ( m ), edunwosu( m ), akinladejo, Soneh (m ),
Promhize( m ), Agbaka1, ajoguegbe (m ), gracet , angelo82,
first-courage (f), lorretta u (f), Oyedoyinmichael (m ), oye9ja
(m ), Bigcake , Haunted ( m ), musty001 , luckygirl02( f),
manifest (m ), chidexman , icon8 , costandi ( m), umarloko (m ),
semid4lyfe (m ), smemud ( m), rawhide , neyo2008(m ),
BloggingIq , wlex8 (m ), superstar1 (m ), 5.00GP , plenty kola
( m ), ijaw citizen (m ), ejimnkeonye and 100 guest(s)
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by frederal(m): 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
Good response to an old fool's letter.
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by 500GP: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
Agbaka1:
dem use tribalism swell for hausa igbo and yoruba? make una grow up abeg. are these 3 d only in naija? if i have my ways i would say "let them go and die!"
waiting!! ??

HAUSA, YORUBA, IBO ARE THE MAJOR TRIBE IN NIGERIA BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY MAJOR TRIBE THAT'S ACTIVE IN THIS COUNTRY,..... OTHER TRIBE ARE THE MINORITIES
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by Opusy: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
cool
SUBMARINE: YORUBA CHRISTIANS YOUR DESTINY IS AT
STAKE REMEMBER AFONJA AWO MKO GIWA.

The battle against GEJ is spiritual using human interests as cover up. One thing am sure of is that, GEJ is an instrument of change in God's hand that will place Nigeria on the path to economic greatness needed to support thousands of God's missionaries of Nigeria origin within and outside Nigeria and of which the Easterners will constitute a large proportion of this missionaries. The simple truth is that this plan of God can't be delayed the way it was delayed in the 1960s because Nigerians' now understand God's plan and are ready to fulfill it.....FACT. My plea goes to the Yoruba's not to allow Tinubu and Obj deceive them into foolishly working against God's plan. ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY BUT ILORIN WAS LOST IN A DAY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader / Governor Fayose Visits The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Executive Order No. 008 Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.