Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,766 members, 7,844,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Help please:Price Of The Following Cars - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help please:Price Of The Following Cars (1011 Views)

I Need The Following Cars Between Now And Next Week Please! / We Have The Following Cars And Jeeps @ A Cheap Price For This Period / Is The Following Cars Sellable In Naija Auto Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help please:Price Of The Following Cars by Ebonyj(f): 9:39am On Aug 08, 2008
Can someone please tell me how much the following cars go for in Nigeria:

Honda Civic/Accord/Camry(5-6 years in age)
Toyota Avensis/Previa(5-6 years in age)
Any SUV/four wheel drive i.e jeep, Q7 etc(5 years in age)
(All from the US)
Also does anybody know how much buffing machines are sold(used ones)?
Some friends and I are bringing this in in October and just want to have an Idea of how much it is sold before we venture into it.

Kind Regards,
J
Re: Help please:Price Of The Following Cars by Ebonyj(f): 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2008
Ahah, peeps so you mean to tell me that there is no one here that knows the price of ther following, it is just so I can decide if the profit I will make is worth all the hassle.
Help me abeg o
Re: Help please:Price Of The Following Cars by ziontrain: 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2008
Ebonyi, Welcome to Nigeria! When did you leave home? Looks like you've been away for a long time. Naijas will not reply because there's nothing in it for them. Very unfortunate.

I will suggest you peruse the postings on this forum. You will be able to have a fairly accurate "guesstimate" of the price for the vehicles. As for the buffing machines, I think you will have to go on 3-day fast and pray that someone replies.
Re: Help please:Price Of The Following Cars by Ebonyj(f): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2008
ziontrain:

Ebonyi, Welcome to Nigeria! When did you leave home? Looks like you've been away for a long time. Naijas will not reply because there's nothing in it for them. Very unfortunate.

I will suggest you peruse the postings on this forum. You will be able to have a fairly accurate "guesstimate" of the price for the vehicles. As for the buffing machines, I think you will have to go on 3-day fast and pray that someone replies.

Sprry for the late response,thank you me dear, I thought we are all hear to help each other out,I will be going to Nigeria to research it myself. I have found a buyer for my buffing machines though, thanks again for your help.
Re: Help please:Price Of The Following Cars by carnal: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2008
@ebonyi,send private mails to some of the dealers here ,they are good guys and am sure they will respond
Re: Help please:Price Of The Following Cars by waoosa(m): 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2008
@ebonyi,
For camry (2002,2003,2004) I guess goes for btw 2M-2.3M. of course depending on the mileage. You may need to contact our dealers on naralnd.

For SUV for for the year range mentioned 2.1M-2.5.
Re: Help please:Price Of The Following Cars by Ebonyj(f): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2008
Wow, thank you guys. I will do as you have recommended.

(1) (Reply)

2001 Toyota Camry For Sale / 1997 Space Wagon Gdi / Be An Informed Buyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.