Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Conoco Phillips Oil Company Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Conoco Phillips Oil Company Recruitment (6445 Views)

Phillips Consulting Limited Is Recruiting -54 Positions / Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer / Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conoco Phillips Oil Company Recruitment by Yewandequeen(f): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
I received a mail from the above company. Pls who also got the mail or who knows abt them? Cos wen I applied I don't know. Pls. If u v any info to share pls do its urgent

Below is the mail:

CONOCO PHILLIPS OIL COMPANY

24 Shell Road, 

Finima,Bonny Island, 

Rivers State.

Help Line: 08127768953

http://www.conocophillips.com 

3rd January , 2014 Dear Sosanya Yewande:                                                        JOB OFFER FOR CONOCO PHILLIPS  TRAINING PROGRAMMEFrom the desk (HR) human resource relations department of CONOCO PHILLIPS OIL COMPANY ,we wishes you the very best of this season as you prepare to give out your services to this firm,you are among the forth batch of employees to be employed in this firm for the year as we have branches in almost all the continents of the globe , this employment vacancy after screening is only open to (Forty)40 carefully selected candidates online 31 offline, while the remaining candidates are expatriates from various countries in other to meet up with the current trend of competition in the oil and gas sector.We have received your resume application, which has passed through screening and was confirmed suitable,you have been confirm capable of working with our company, we hereby present to you the soft copy of your Appointment Notification Letter which proofs that you have been employed to work with CONOCO PHILLIPS OIL COMPANY as we employ candidates based on four core values namely Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our candidates to exhibit these Core values.This is an Affirmation that your  Qualifications where found fairly and suitably qualified for the requirements from CONOCO PHILLIPS OIL COMPANY.To ensures that any candidate coming to work with us is legally and officially cleared by the companies safety department you are kindly required to provide the copies of  the below requirement on or before 10th of January,2014.REQUIREMENTS1.      Photocopies of Academic Certificate.2.      HSE Competent 3 Certificate .3.      2 copies of Sized Photo Passport.4.      NEBOSH General Certificate. All the above requirements must be submitted to the below company address in person or through courier
CONOCO PHILLIPS OIL COMPANY24 Shell Road, Finima,Bonny Island, Rivers State.Help Line: 08127768953Website: http://www.conocophillips.com    

THE PROGRAMMEThe CONOCO PHILLIPS OIL COMPANY 
training programme will last for 6months ,the training programme will be academically challenging and intensive with many practical assignments and evening work. Continuous assessment and appraisals of trainees will take place during the period of training. The programme is divided into five disciplines as follows:1.      Electrical/Operations (Ref. ELECT.1)2.      Mechanical/Operations (Ref. MECH.2)3.      Instrumentation/Operations (Ref. INSTR.3)4.      Accounting (Ref.ACCT.4)5.      Marketing (Ref .MARKTN.4)The CP/2 programme is City and Guild accredited, and on successful completion graduants shall be awarded the City and Guild of London Institute Certificate, in addition to the CONOCO PHILLIPS OIL COMPANY 
Certificate of attendance. 
TRAINEE NUMBER
Your assigned trainee number for the 2014 CONOCO PHILLIPS OIL COMPANY training programme will be given to you at the venue of documents submission SALARY /BENEFIT As per the company policy, you'll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date/resumption date.Salary:  Monthly starting salary of  N300,000(Three hundred thousand naira monthly)Training Bonus:  N30,000 (Thirty thousand naira monthly).Accommodation: CONOCO PHILLIPS OIL COMPANY provides free accommodation to all trainees/employee. Complete details will be found in the appointment letter to be sent to you on confirmation of your documents.

RESUMPTION DATE
The resumption date for the  CONOCO PHILLIPS OIL COMPANY training programme is on the 15th of January, 2014. 
EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENTS

After the submission and confirmation of all the above listed documents, Your Duties And Responsibility ( Job Profile ) Will be handed Over To You along With The hard copy Of Your Appointment Letter  via dhl courier service to all the confirmed candidates. So ensure you submit all the listed requirements on or before the 10th of January, 2014. As failure will result to the cancellation of appointment.  
If you need any clarification or any help on the submission of any of the requirements contact the below person. Contact Person:  Mr. Peter Olowookere Phone: 08050931510 

We at  CONOCO PHILLIPS OIL COMPANY  hope that you'll accept this job offer and look forward to welcoming you aboard. Sincerely,
David Babatunde
Hiring Coordinator, Human Resources.
Conoco Phillips Oil Company.

1 Like

Re: Conoco Phillips Oil Company Recruitment by Skycee: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
i receive same mail bt i do nt know anything abt them
Re: Conoco Phillips Oil Company Recruitment by mambani: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
scam aye ati orun grin.....ConocoPhillips is no longer in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Conoco Phillips Oil Company Recruitment by princetiwo(m): 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
This looks like a scam.
Conoco sold its asset in Nigeria to Oando

2 Likes

Re: Conoco Phillips Oil Company Recruitment by abey0524: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
Scam tins......called d fool......demanded 19800 for purchase of one stupid form..
Re: Conoco Phillips Oil Company Recruitment by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
please run, na scam
Re: Conoco Phillips Oil Company Recruitment by dustydee: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
It is so obvious that it's a scam
Re: Conoco Phillips Oil Company Recruitment by babseg(m): 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
mambani: scam aye ati orun grin.....ConocoPhillips is no longer in Nigeria

I don't know about them in Nigeria but I know that ConocoPhillips doesn't exist anymore.

Its now conoco and philips because they just parted ways. I spoke with them 2 months ago.

Please beware of the op
Re: Conoco Phillips Oil Company Recruitment by Yewandequeen(f): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
God Bless u all for ur comments.I tot as much angry

1 Like

Re: Conoco Phillips Oil Company Recruitment by Realculture(m): 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
I also got the mail.i don't need anyone to tell me that it is a scam.so sad
Re: Conoco Phillips Oil Company Recruitment by Chordata(m): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
I don't even need to do any research about the company cos the mail says it all; sooo badly composed with grammatical errors everywhere. Like WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Conoco Phillips Oil Company Recruitment by kalejaye2000: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
I received the same email message this evening CONOCOPHILLIPS NG LT, inviting me for an interview, with some documents required, IOSH and NEBOSH certificate, which I don't have, I contacted the phone number placed along with the message, he directed me to one P2P Safety Academy to get cover up letter from them, the academy now requested for money to buy pin number which they will use to process the COVER UP LETTER, asking me to transfer because tomorrow is the deadline for the documents to be submitted, I said he would send the account number for me to transfer the cash............
Re: Conoco Phillips Oil Company Recruitment by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 22, 2018
Yewandequeen:
I received a mail from the above company. Pls who also got the mail or who knows abt them? Cos wen I applied I don't know. Pls. If u v any info to share pls do its urgent

Below is the mail:

CONOCO PHILLIPS OIL COMPANY

24 Shell Road, 

Finima,Bonny Island, 

Rivers State.

Help Line: 08127768953

http://www.conocophillips.com 

3rd January , 2014 Dear Sosanya Yewande:                                                        JOB OFFER FOR CONOCO PHILLIPS  TRAINING PROGRAMMEFrom the desk (HR) human resource relations department of CONOCO PHILLIPS OIL COMPANY ,we wishes you the very best of this season as you prepare to give out your services to this firm,you are among the forth batch of employees to be employed in this firm for the year as we have branches in almost all the continents of the globe , this employment vacancy after screening is only open to (Forty)40 carefully selected candidates online 31 offline, while the remaining candidates are expatriates from various countries in other to meet up with the current trend of competition in the oil and gas sector.We have received your resume application, which has passed through screening and was confirmed suitable,you have been confirm capable of working with our company, we hereby present to you the soft copy of your Appointment Notification Letter which proofs that you have been employed to work with CONOCO PHILLIPS OIL COMPANY as we employ candidates based on four core values namely Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our candidates to exhibit these Core values.This is an Affirmation that your  Qualifications where found fairly and suitably qualified for the requirements from CONOCO PHILLIPS OIL COMPANY.To ensures that any candidate coming to work with us is legally and officially cleared by the companies safety department you are kindly required to provide the copies of  the below requirement on or before 10th of January,2014.REQUIREMENTS1.      Photocopies of Academic Certificate.2.      HSE Competent 3 Certificate .3.      2 copies of Sized Photo Passport.4.      NEBOSH General Certificate. All the above requirements must be submitted to the below company address in person or through courier
CONOCO PHILLIPS OIL COMPANY24 Shell Road, Finima,Bonny Island, Rivers State.Help Line: 08127768953Website: http://www.conocophillips.com    

THE PROGRAMMEThe CONOCO PHILLIPS OIL COMPANY 
training programme will last for 6months ,the training programme will be academically challenging and intensive with many practical assignments and evening work. Continuous assessment and appraisals of trainees will take place during the period of training. The programme is divided into five disciplines as follows:1.      Electrical/Operations (Ref. ELECT.1)2.      Mechanical/Operations (Ref. MECH.2)3.      Instrumentation/Operations (Ref. INSTR.3)4.      Accounting (Ref.ACCT.4)5.      Marketing (Ref .MARKTN.4)The CP/2 programme is City and Guild accredited, and on successful completion graduants shall be awarded the City and Guild of London Institute Certificate, in addition to the CONOCO PHILLIPS OIL COMPANY 
Certificate of attendance. 
TRAINEE NUMBER
Your assigned trainee number for the 2014 CONOCO PHILLIPS OIL COMPANY training programme will be given to you at the venue of documents submission SALARY /BENEFIT As per the company policy, you'll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date/resumption date.Salary:  Monthly starting salary of  N300,000(Three hundred thousand naira monthly)Training Bonus:  N30,000 (Thirty thousand naira monthly).Accommodation: CONOCO PHILLIPS OIL COMPANY provides free accommodation to all trainees/employee. Complete details will be found in the appointment letter to be sent to you on confirmation of your documents.

RESUMPTION DATE
The resumption date for the  CONOCO PHILLIPS OIL COMPANY training programme is on the 15th of January, 2014. 
EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENTS

After the submission and confirmation of all the above listed documents, Your Duties And Responsibility ( Job Profile ) Will be handed Over To You along With The hard copy Of Your Appointment Letter  via dhl courier service to all the confirmed candidates. So ensure you submit all the listed requirements on or before the 10th of January, 2014. As failure will result to the cancellation of appointment.  
If you need any clarification or any help on the submission of any of the requirements contact the below person. Contact Person:  Mr. Peter Olowookere Phone: 08050931510 

We at  CONOCO PHILLIPS OIL COMPANY  hope that you'll accept this job offer and look forward to welcoming you aboard. Sincerely,
David Babatunde
Hiring Coordinator, Human Resources.
Conoco Phillips Oil Company.

Lol, Pure scam, no oil company in the world can commit this much grammatical blunders to start with, ConocoPhillips are no longer in Nigeria, if they did, a company of their caliber, to get job with them will take serious stages of assessment, na I'm them dey offer you a job you never applied for, LoL, don't waste your breath replying.
Re: Conoco Phillips Oil Company Recruitment by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 22, 2018
kalejaye2000:
I received the same email message this evening CONOCOPHILLIPS NG LT, inviting me for an interview, with some documents required, IOSH and NEBOSH certificate, which I don't have, I contacted the phone number placed along with the message, he directed me to one P2P Safety Academy to get cover up letter from them, the academy now requested for money to buy pin number which they will use to process the COVER UP LETTER, asking me to transfer because tomorrow is the deadline for the documents to be submitted, I said he would send the account number for me to transfer the cash............

And at this point you don't know it's a scam yet?
Re: Conoco Phillips Oil Company Recruitment by Yewandequeen(f): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2018
kentoski:

Lol, Pure scam, no oil company in the world can commit this much grammatical blunders to start with, ConocoPhillips are no longer in Nigeria, if they did, a company of their caliber, to get job with them will take serious stages of assessment, na I'm them dey offer you a job you never applied for, LoL, don't waste your breath replying.
Smiles. The post is over 4yrs old.

(1) (Reply)

AA Rescue / Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) / Can A 3rd Class Work In A Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.