Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) (6454 Views)

Touch Gold Microfinance Bank, Who Else Got This? / Union Bank...who Else Got This With Me? / 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by moscod20: 8:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hello,

You are pleased to inform you that have been selected for a Graduate Sales position with Sterling Bank Plc.

At Sterling Bank, we pride ourselves as the One-customer Bank, a financial institution filled with endless opportunities and possibilities. As an individual, we provide you with the right environment for career acceleration, leadership building while advancing in your career.

In this scheme, you will follow a sales career path, focusing on creating and maintaining relationships with customers in an excellent working environment.

If you are excited about the potential of working at Sterling Bank, kindly complete the required bio-data details in the attached form and send back to us.

Kindly note that this application closes on Wednesday, March 02, 2016.

Successful applicants will be contacted within 30 days of your application.  If you do not get feedback from us 30 days after your application, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.

Cordially,

Sterling Bank Recruitment

Disclaimer: Please note that shortlisting is purely on merit. The Bank is an equal opportunity employer and adheres strictly to the principle of meritocracy and fairness in all recruitment decision making. Also note that no one will demand for any form of payment from you during our recruitment process. Beware of fraudsters.

Regards.

Records, Recruitment & Workforce Planning

Human Resources & Performance Mgt
Sterling Bank Plc
11th Floor, Sterling Towers
20 Marina

Lagos                                                                                                                                                                                                       

E: recruitment.planning@sterlingbankng.com                                                              

SW: 234 1 2702300-8 Ext: 1324, 1429

M: 08075290548

-----------------------------------------Disclaimer--------------------------------------------------------------------

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or organisation to which it is addressed. It may contain priviledged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from copying, disclosing or distributing this e-mail or its contents (as it may be unlawful for you to do so) or taking any action in reliance on it.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it then advise the sender immediately by replying e-mail to info@sterlingbankng.com.

Without prejudice to the above prohibition on unauthorised copying and disclosure of this e-mail or its contents, it is your responsibility to ensure that any onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect you or the onward recipients' system or data. Please carry out such virus and other such checks as you consider appropriate.

An e-mail reply to this address may be subject to monitoring for operational reasons or lawful business practices.

This e-mail is issued by Sterling Bank. In sending this email the sender cannot be deemed to have specified authority and the contents of the e-mail will have no contractual effect unless (in either case) it is otherwise agreed between Sterling Bank and the recipient.
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by Toyde(m): 8:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
I did, any infomation about it?
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by ramzykay: 9:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
Please forward it to zeecoade@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by kenny1111: 11:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
moscod20:
Hello,

You are pleased to inform you that have been selected for a Graduate Sales position with Sterling Bank Plc.

At Sterling Bank, we pride ourselves as the One-customer Bank, a financial institution filled with endless opportunities and possibilities. As an individual, we provide you with the right environment for career acceleration, leadership building while advancing in your career.

In this scheme, you will follow a sales career path, focusing on creating and maintaining relationships with customers in an excellent working environment.

If you are excited about the potential of working at Sterling Bank, kindly complete the required bio-data details in the attached form and send back to us.

Kindly note that this application closes on Wednesday, March 02, 2016.

Successful applicants will be contacted within 30 days of your application.  If you do not get feedback from us 30 days after your application, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.

Cordially,

Sterling Bank Recruitment

Disclaimer: Please note that shortlisting is purely on merit. The Bank is an equal opportunity employer and adheres strictly to the principle of meritocracy and fairness in all recruitment decision making. Also note that no one will demand for any form of payment from you during our recruitment process. Beware of fraudsters.

Regards.

Records, Recruitment & Workforce Planning

Human Resources & Performance Mgt
Sterling Bank Plc
11th Floor, Sterling Towers
20 Marina

Lagos                                                                                                                                                                                                       

E: recruitment.planning@sterlingbankng.com                                                              

SW: 234 1 2702300-8 Ext: 1324, 1429

M: 08075290548

-----------------------------------------Disclaimer--------------------------------------------------------------------

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or organisation to which it is addressed. It may contain priviledged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from copying, disclosing or distributing this e-mail or its contents (as it may be unlawful for you to do so) or taking any action in reliance on it.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it then advise the sender immediately by replying e-mail to info@sterlingbankng.com.

Without prejudice to the above prohibition on unauthorised copying and disclosure of this e-mail or its contents, it is your responsibility to ensure that any onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect you or the onward recipients' system or data. Please carry out such virus and other such checks as you consider appropriate.

An e-mail reply to this address may be subject to monitoring for operational reasons or lawful business practices.

This e-mail is issued by Sterling Bank. In sending this email the sender cannot be deemed to have specified authority and the contents of the e-mail will have no contractual effect unless (in either case) it is otherwise agreed between Sterling Bank and the recipient.

I did applied as well, pls kindly forward d mail to Hfkennyg@gmail. com....thanks bro. pls have no second thought about it as it completely harmless to anyone.
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by samik900(m): 12:07am On Mar 01, 2016
Pls wots d email t apply?or t fill form!pls send t me samike901@yahoo.com
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by vas2net(m): 12:52am On Mar 01, 2016
Pls kindly forward the mail to nsikakatakpa@gmail.com so I can fill the form. Thanks!
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by nebokings(m): 6:06am On Mar 01, 2016
pls forward it to me as well.....thanks

nebokings@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by paymentvoucher: 6:39am On Mar 01, 2016
Please help me send to ololadeajayi01@gmail.com thanks in anticipation. God bless you
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by Jadekitana(f): 6:43am On Mar 01, 2016
You people are waiting for a typical Nigerian like the Op to forward the email, I laugh. Y'all had better go to their site or look for their mail address and thank me later. That Op ain't gonna forward jack except he/she decides to prove me wrong. Nevertheless i'm gonna continue disgracing the selfish ones! That's why I come to the column everyday,if I find the email i'd paste it here for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by paymentvoucher: 6:51am On Mar 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
You people are waiting for a typical Nigerian like the Op to forward the email, I laugh. Y'all had better go to their site or look for their mail address and thank me later. That Op ain't gonna forward jack except he/she decides to prove me wrong. Nevertheless i'm gonna continue disgracing the selfish ones! That's why I come to the column everyday,if I find the email i'd paste it here for everyone.
Thanks
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by moscod20: 6:54am On Mar 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Boss,You funny oooo
person way never even know say una done talk for hear na him go send the email anyway I will post it here for you all

Recruitment.Planning@Sterlingbankng.com
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by paymentvoucher: 6:59am On Mar 01, 2016
moscod20:

Boss,You funny oooo
person way never even know say una done talk for hear na him go send the email anyway I will post it here for you all
LOL.. thanks in anticipation
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by paymentvoucher: 7:03am On Mar 01, 2016
moscod20:

Boss,You funny oooo

please help me forward the message to ololadeajayi01@gmail.com.. God bless you bro
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by Valmesk(m): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2016
moscod20:

Boss,You funny oooo

pls forward to meksinmek@gmail.com,thanks as i anticipate the mail,remember 2nd March which is tomorrow is the deadline
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by crownwake07: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2016
Dear nairalanders,its scam.stop disturbing yourself over dis. try and find out from a sterling bank staff or forward the message to d staff. The mail not from sterling,I'm very sure!be wise!
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by ofeshe(m): 11:54am On Mar 01, 2016
ramzykay:
Please forward it to zeecoade@gmail.com
Kindly forward to me jhnsn_ochai@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by ofeshe(m): 11:55am On Mar 01, 2016
kenny1111:

I did applied as well, pls kindly forward d mail to Hfkennyg@gmail. com....thanks bro. pls have no second thought about it as it completely harmless to anyone.

Kindly forward the attached bio-data form to me as well. God bless ya
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by yemicoal(m): 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
so how much are you paid for exposing the selfish ones?? Get a life!!! undecided undecided
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by bioduneberry(m): 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
crownwake07:
Dear nairalanders,its scam.stop disturbing yourself over dis. try and find out from a sterling bank staff or forward the message to d staff. The mail not from sterling,I'm very sure!be wise!

The mail is actually from sterling! smiley

1 Like

Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by jaylalove: 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
pls send to omojuliet70@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by petiteee(f): 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
paymentvoucher:
Please help me send to ololadeajayi01@gmail.com thanks in anticipation. God bless you
lolade, you don change moniker ni grin grin wink
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by newayz4real(f): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
Pls kindly forward to me newayz4real@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by Damzed(f): 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
It is not a scam!! I just received same email but not with any bio-data form..... smiley

Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by Olurinade10(m): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
Got same but no biodata form
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by onyejackson: 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
I got this msg too but not with biodata
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by dozofavour(m): 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
I got the same email too do U know more about it?
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by gingger(m): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
Got same message but no bio data form included... Guess I didn't make. It....
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by rhymesnoni(m): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
Pls forwrd da link to me @ rhymesabdullahi@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by nasiest(m): 12:10am On Mar 02, 2016
I got the same message too.is not a scam o
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by palladin: 4:20am On Mar 02, 2016
Congrats to all who got the message.

Dragnet, SHL, Workforce PQ & Answers are available on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by Jatab: 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sterling bank has started sending interview invite for SATURDAY 05/03/16 @ 11:30AM MARINA LAGOS.

Who is with me?
Re: Graduate Sales Recruitment At Sterling Bank (who Got This) by Toyde(m): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Jatab:
Sterling bank has started sending interview invite for SATURDAY 05/03/16 @ 11:30AM MARINA LAGOS.

Who is with me?
I also got the invite.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Nestle Recruitment For Graduate Nutrition Advisors In Jos, Lagos, Kogi / General Whatsapp Group For Graduate Jobs And Internships / Total Nigeria Plc International Programme For Juniors (VIE) 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.