Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread - Education (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread (255328 Views)

Abu Zaria 2014/2015 Postgraduate Admission / Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria 2014/2015 Diploma Form Is Out. / Breaking News: A.b.u Zaria Admission List Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Kfas1(m): 12:21am On Oct 13, 2014
Congratulations to those Admitted. No Admission for me. am typing these words with Frail hands and a Broken Spirit.Average of 227.
Some times I wonder if God Sleeps. Since 2012

It's well bro, cheer up, it's not over till it's over. Graduated 2010, have written 5 Jambs. Have not been admitted yet too, but I believe in miracles...am sure going to testify! God is still enthroned and he neither sleeps nor slumbers...things will turn out just fine. I BELIEVE!!!

2 Likes

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by SaniMHaruna(m): 12:22am On Oct 13, 2014
Catalyst4real:
Congratulations to those Admitted. No Admission for me. am typing these words with Frail hands and a Broken Spirit.Average of 227.
hmm! Dat's y some ppl ar sufferin because of abusiv languages 2 Almighty Allah dat dey make....

1 Like

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Ibrahimndg57(m): 12:25am On Oct 13, 2014
khadysaggs:
Its very possible
i am sorry my dear. Its nt possible in a university like a.b.u

A BIG CONGRAT TO DOES THAT ARE ADDMITED
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Ibrahimndg57(m): 12:34am On Oct 13, 2014
Bboyabdul:
Is today that i trusted ppl saying jamb admission
is nt real
Jamb congratulated me that i was given elect.engr and i
saw communication engr in scl site.Despite that iam grateful to Almighty Allah 4 the privilege and blessing bestowed on me.....I like the course shaaa
Congratulations to those admitted and i pray 4 those that are yet to be admitted,to also join our queue...
my friend what is d diff. Btw electrical and communication/computer engineering? To me is oll d same thing,because what an electrical eng. Can do a computer engineer can also do.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 13, 2014
Alexsmith20:
then i must tightn mah belt to mak a gud CGPA,cos i wuld luv to swap in 200L.
But like I earlier said, it depends on the department and the school. Not every school do it and even if they do, not every department do it.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 13, 2014
Bboyabdul don't give urself heart attack o. This one that ur still awake by 2:55am. Just keep faith, the admission will come. I waited 3 yrs before I gained admission to the university some yrs ago. During my convocation, graduating was the best feeling ever. You just have to keep faith and hope that all is not lost yet and its not over until its over. There's always light at the end of the tunnel. Oya bboyabdul go and sleep. Its already late.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by obeenah40(m): 6:54am On Oct 13, 2014
Catalyst4real:

Yo man! Was about to asking about u..

I know you're sad and disappointed bt its Not d end.

God doesn't sleep

Delay is not denial

Every disappointment is a Blessing

Definitely something Good will come out of This..
Just don't give Up. Its Not Over Yet!

Keep ur fingers crossed and Pray abu releases another list. We'll be praying for you! God bless

1 Like

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Humblemigg: 7:13am On Oct 13, 2014
obeenah40:
Tags:

Humblemigg, abuklaw, hadizadeezy, sheriff, sadikmomento, mojisawlar, etc
checked mine too... Same building... Alhamdulillah
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Humblemigg: 7:14am On Oct 13, 2014
hadizadeezy:
hahahaha ABU dey mad wallahi na me dem give ENGLISH lolzzzz
congrats swthrt
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Humblemigg: 7:24am On Oct 13, 2014
Abuklaw:
*gently placed my head on the bare floor* Alihamdulilah for all the gift of life. I thought it was a mission impossible because all odds and permutation were against me. I realise now that my God is indeed merciful and oft-forgiving.

I know it isn't an end yet but a beginning to another end. We are going places not really ABU. We fought tooth and nail to get this admission and now we have it. We've to realise that we shouldn't misplace our priority because we were giving admission. Let espouse the best of character expected of a young lad who dream to go places.

We've scale through a major hurdle out of many pro-major hurdles of life. I am sure we will all celebrate better things collectively in future.

Congratulation to all those who came, saw, and conquered. I also implore those who haven't seen theirs to be patient as Allah will never forsake you.

I rejoice with my greatest pals of all time: obeenah, mrclock, humblemigg, hadizadeezy, mojisarlah, sayyedialiu, catalyst, ishalabash, godian, lukman and others numerous to mention.

hmm. Abuklaw... The Nl co-ordinator and senior boy. Now class rep in ur dept... Mehn congratz ones again.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Humblemigg: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2014
valentyobe:
I done gain admission ohhh.....kongo here i come...any public administrator in d house
congratz dude
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 13, 2014
Some are tired of the school and eager to finish thier
project,seminar,thesis and exams so that they will be
at ease while some are jubilating and eager to start.
Thats life. Hausa man said ''akwana a tashi jariri ango
ne''
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by hadizadeezy(f): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2014
anulux anu mi
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by obeenah40(m): 8:42am On Oct 13, 2014
Humblemigg:
checked mine too... Same building... Alhamdulillah

Fresh!! Till we meet.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by khadysaggs(f): 8:49am On Oct 13, 2014
Okay
Ibrahimndg57:
i am sorry my dear. Its nt possible in a university like a.b.u

A BIG CONGRAT TO DOES THAT ARE ADDMITED
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Humblemigg: 9:13am On Oct 13, 2014
obeenah40:

Fresh!! Till we meet.
cant wait to meet u guyz.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by obeenah40(m): 9:19am On Oct 13, 2014
Humblemigg:
cant wait to meet u guyz.

Soon bro, very soon. Don't worry.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 13, 2014
Catalyst4real:
And in the end all dat matters is how firm u're in the storm
if u clearly remember my best words are 'GOD IS ABLE'
just trust in Him
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by valentyobe: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2014
Humblemigg:
congratz dude
thks hunblemigg...congrats too...
@ hadiza I sight u dear ..accept d course & thk of how u gonna make d best out of it.....
awon soyinka's......vewi soon na big big grama u go dey speak......and to oda faithful nairalanders of great abusite....I say congrats to d admitted and cheer up its neva ova until matric to dos believing in Him 4 future shortlistin.....
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 13, 2014
yrash:
wat ar u waitin 4.admission list s out.go claim urs..Hurr.....y
Yrash, mrklock. Seems they've even changed the site again. Its now post utme result that's displayed there instead of admission status.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2014
CONGRATES TO ALL THOSE THAT MADE IT..TO THOSE THAT DIDNT,JST DNT LOSE HOPE.GOD IS WITH YOU,HAVE FAITH...ONCE AGAIN CONTGRATES..
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Abuklaw(m): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2014
Humblemigg:
hmm. Abuklaw... The Nl co-ordinator and senior boy. Now class rep in ur dept... Mehn congratz ones again.
na you give me that class rep abi! Continue with your flattering ehn. There is God in everything we are doing
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Abuklaw(m): 10:22am On Oct 13, 2014
Catalyst4real:
how I wish I could stand beside you and console you with soothing words for winners. I see you as nothing but a winner- your charisma, social conduct and sense of humour is that of a real winner. Don't give up now because research have it that real achievers face problems that seems insurmountable ab-initio.

I just love you more this moment. We (nairalanders) wish you best of luck in the coming weeks. We don't think it is over yet.

1 Like

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by obeenah40(m): 10:47am On Oct 13, 2014
Abuklaw:
how I wish I could stand beside you and console you with soothing words for winners. I see you as nothing but a winner- your charisma, social conduct and sense of humour is that of a real winner. Don't give up now because research have it that real achievers face problems that seems insurmountable ab-initio.

I just love you more this moment. We (nairalanders) wish you best of luck in the coming weeks. We don't think it is over yet.
amen + my Likes
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Catalyst4real: 10:50am On Oct 13, 2014
Abuklaw:

Thank you Very Much. Thanks to All of you who have Contributed In Sharing My Grief. It Means A lot to Me.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by mrklock(m): 11:02am On Oct 13, 2014
hadizadeezy:
yeah but I know dey are joking
I pray so
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by mrklock(m): 11:07am On Oct 13, 2014
Catalyst4real:

Thank you Very Much. Thanks to All of you who have Contributed In Sharing My Grief. It Means A lot to Me.
failure leads to success man, though u re not a failure. keep climbing u will get there man
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by mrklock(m): 11:18am On Oct 13, 2014
Abuklaw:
*gently placed my head on the bare floor* Alihamdulilah for all the gift of life. I thought it was a mission impossible because all odds and permutation were against me. I realise now that my God is indeed merciful and oft-forgiving.

I know it isn't an end yet but a beginning to another end. We are going places not really ABU. We fought tooth and nail to get this admission and now we have it. We've to realise that we shouldn't misplace our priority because we were giving admission. Let espouse the best of character expected of a young lad who dream to go places.

We've scale through a major hurdle out of many pro-major hurdles of life. I am sure we will all celebrate better things collectively in future.

Congratulation to all those who came, saw, and conquered. I also implore those who haven't seen theirs to be patient as Allah will never forsake you.

I rejoice with my greatest pals of all time: obeenah, mrclock, humblemigg, hadizadeezy, mojisarlah, sayyedialiu, catalyst, ishalabash, godian, lukman and others numerous to mention.

nice piece thanks and congrats too. Akhi
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by mrklock(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2014
Simkreative:
Admission list is out
Wat is the next thing to worry about.

Bcus this thread is known for worrying about something smiley
registration date for freshers.......... Obeenah40 fweshhhhh

1 Like

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by mrklock(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2014
Arva:

At least you should finish the one that's on ground first before jumping into the next..You have no business with NYSC for now. God has given you this admission so get the best out of it.
Big sis whats up
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by mrklock(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2014
Isahalbash:
Alhamdulillah!!!I Hv Bn Offered Admission........

God!!!!I Almost Fainted Wen I Typed Wrong Jamb No Nd Saw "you Have Not Been Offered Admission".

I Jst Kul Down Type My Jamb No Well..Check Am Wela grin

Congratulation To All Dox Who Hv Bn Offered Admission Nd D Big Nl Family..It Has Bn A Long Journey.

We Shall All Meet Dere Soonest.
During registration
1 punch for disturbing me
2 punchs for wasting seun's acres of land
congrats man im begining to like you

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (169) (Reply)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2012/2013 Admissions. ND/HND / DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.