Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Korean Film Or American Film. Which Of The Two Do U Like? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Korean Film Or American Film. Which Of The Two Do U Like? (524 Views)

Which Nairalander Do U Like? / 20 Million Naira Or American Passport / Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korean Film Or American Film. Which Of The Two Do U Like? by cutebobo(m): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
As for me, korean film as always been the same story line. Their film is either about Politics or Revenge and so on and on. I do laugh when some people start discussing it as if na one good film. Na American film I gum to oooo. What of ya.
Re: Korean Film Or American Film. Which Of The Two Do U Like? by Fynestboi: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
Korean is my favourite.
Re: Korean Film Or American Film. Which Of The Two Do U Like? by cutebobo(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
Fynestboi: Korean is my favourite.
then by now, you should have understood their language without sub title
Re: Korean Film Or American Film. Which Of The Two Do U Like? by blessed4ril(f): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
Both!

Though, trailer for American, and epIc for korean!
Re: Korean Film Or American Film. Which Of The Two Do U Like? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
55555555000 to infinite for Americans film
Re: Korean Film Or American Film. Which Of The Two Do U Like? by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
do u want to use death to compare sleep.korea key?even nollywood pass korean films,not to talk of hollywood

(1) (Reply)

One Extra Bedroom / Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested / Evil Of Second Term...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.