Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh (27590 Views)

Mercedes-Benz CLS Models Of Your Choice**Fhemmmy Has Come Again - COME $ GET 1** / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / December 2014 - Dealss Of The MONTH **Fhemmmy Has Come AGAIN** Pick Yours!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by Mavor: 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
Fhemmmy:

We will be more than glad to offer you a 2011 Toyota Camry XLE model with all you asking for except the Sport Kit, cos the Sport Kit is in the SE model and cant combine both . . . . ONLY 3.49M Naira + Clearing cost.
I asked for a SE, not XLE and your price is too much.
Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by Fhemmmy: 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mavor: I asked for a SE, not XLE and your price is too much.

We are sorry Sir, and as per price, we dont determine that, it is what we buy, ship and the rest that determine it . . . But you are still appreciated . . . Please note that not all SE comes with Leather and Navigation.
Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by Fhemmmy: 4:35am On Jan 09, 2014
It is never about me oh
Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by greggy: 6:36am On Jan 09, 2014
Gd Morn Mr Fhemmmy.

Compliments of the season. pls what will it cost to get a 2010 honda accord crosstour. give me price quote for that with navigation and without navigation. but interior must be cream leather. preferred exterior colour would be black. u can email me pictures at biggreg001@yahoo.com . lets take it from there bro. cheers, awaiting your response.
Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by Hadeyemy: 7:26am On Jan 09, 2014
Hello Good morning mr femmy..... Please what is the price of iphone 4s 16g and what is the pre - order price??
Please lets talk and do the neccessary procurement.
Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by mandigold: 7:44am On Jan 09, 2014
Both the RAV 4 and CRV look very clean, but I'm not in sync with the mileage. Still look for something higher for me in terms of year and mileage. Remember, Budget is max N1.6MILLA....waiting
t
Fhemmmy: [color=#000099]It is never about me oh
[/color]
Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by mandigold: 7:49am On Jan 09, 2014
Both the RAV 4 and CRV look very clean, but I'm not in sync with the mileage. Still look for something higher for me in terms of year and mileage. Remember, Budget is max N1.6MILLA....waiting

Fhemmmy:

This just made available . . . though with high mileage but well maintained and ready to paint the road of Nigeria Silver...... 2003 Honda CR-V with leather and Sunroof and yet for just 1.6M Naira (If the new policy starts, will be more)

Make Honda
Model CR-V
Year 2003
Kilometers 212K Miles
Body Type SUV, Crossover
Transmission Automatic
Colour Silver

Take her home for 1.6M Naira
Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by Fhemmmy: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
mandigold: Both the RAV 4 and CRV look very clean, but I'm not in sync with the mileage. Still look for something higher for me in terms of year and mileage. Remember, Budget is max N1.6MILLA....waiting

Thanks for your response . . . For sure, i would not be able to get you something of newer model with your budget . . . Thanks for your interest"
Clearing of the ride and taking it to where we keep rides - 350K Naira, Shipping, trucking and other fees is over 340K Naira and that leaves us with just 900K Naira buy and for sure wont be able to get us the best of the best.

If we come across anything else, we will let you know . . . .Looking forward to doing business with you soon
Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by Fhemmmy: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hadeyemy: Hello Good morning mr femmy..... Please what is the price of iphone 4s 16g and what is the pre - order price??
Please lets talk and do the neccessary procurement.

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you . . . With 60K Naira, you could be a proud owner of ONE
Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by Fhemmmy: 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
greggy: Gd Morn Mr Fhemmmy.

Compliments of the season. pls what will it cost to get a 2010 honda accord crosstour. give me price quote for that with navigation and without navigation. but interior must be cream leather. preferred exterior colour would be black. u can email me pictures at biggreg001@yahoo.com . lets take it from there bro. cheers, awaiting your response.

Your time on our thread is golden to us as we look forward to serving you . . . Please note that some of the conditions you have stated will make the price to be higher than the average price.
Cream leather will eliminate all other potentials.
Black Color will eliminate more and for sure now the price will be higher than normal.
But you are the client and whatever you want is what we will get you.
Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by Fhemmmy: 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
Another day, Another $$$$
Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by Fhemmmy: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
January 9th, 2014:::::::2008 Honda Accord EX-L . . . . 2.2M Naira + Clearing Cost

Make Honda
Model Accord
Trim EX-L | LEATHER | SUNROOF | ALLOYS |
Year 2008
Kilometers 120K MIles
Body Type Sedan
Transmission Automatic
Color Grey

AM/FM Stereo, Air Conditioning, Alloy Wheels, Bench Seating, Dual Airbag, Fog Lights, Intermittent Wipers, Keyless Entry, Power Brakes, Power Mirrors, Power Seat, Power Steering, Power Windows, Rear Defroster, Bucket Seats, Heated Seats, Leather Interior, Sunroof, Cruise Control, CD Changer, Cup Holder, Daytime Running Lights, Power Door Locks, Climate Control, MP3 CD Changer....

Priced to Land in Lagos at a cost of ONLY 2.2M Naira + Clearing Cost.

Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by Fhemmmy: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
More

Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by Fhemmmy: 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
You cant go wrong

Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by Fhemmmy: 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
cheesy

Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by Fhemmmy: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
Deal Number 2 of the DAY!!!!!!!! 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan . . . . ONLY 1.35M Naira + CLearing cost wink

Make Toyota
Model Yaris
Trim Sedan
Year 2007
Kilometers 85K Miles
Body Type Sedan
Transmission Automatic
Drivetrain Front-wheel drive (FWD)
Fuel Type Gasoline

Mint . . . . Only 1.35M Naira + Clearing cost

Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by Fhemmmy: 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
cheesy

Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by Fhemmmy: 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
It is never about me oh BUT YOU and your Business
Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by greggy: 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
Fhemmmy:
Your time on our thread is golden to us as we look forward to serving you . . . Please note that some of the conditions you have stated will make the price to be higher than the average price.
Cream leather will eliminate all other potentials.
Black Color will eliminate more and for sure now the price will be higher than normal.
But you are the client and whatever you want is what we will get you.

Mr fhemmmy, thnx for your response. pls just give me price quote of what will land a 2010 crosstour. any color but interior must be leather. i need to pre-order this ride before the end of feb. so lets talk bro.
Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by Fhemmmy: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
greggy:
Mr fhemmmy, thnx for your response. pls just give me price quote of what will land a 2010 crosstour. any color but interior must be leather. i need to pre-order this ride before the end of feb. so lets talk bro.

As requested . . . 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L

Mileage: 25,608
Body Style: Wagon
Exterior Color: Opal Sage Metallic
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 3.5L V6 24V MPFI SOHC
Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD

Mint machine and ready to roll on Lagos' road . . . . Landing at a cost of ONLY 3.4M Naira + Clearing cost.

Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by Fhemmmy: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
More and price remain same

smiley

Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by Fhemmmy: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
grin

Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by Fhemmmy: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
2003 Toyota Matrix . . . . You cant go wrong with this ONE!!!!!!!!

Make Toyota
Model Matrix
Trim XR
Year 2003
Kilometers 160K Miles
Body Type Hatchback
Transmission Automatic
Colour Blue
Drivetrain Front-wheel drive (FWD)

Engine size 1.8 liter 4 Cylinders..16" Alloy wheels..205/55 R16 all-season tires..Keyless Entry and Cruise control..4 speakers AM/FM and CD player..4 speed auto transmission ...Power mirrors and door locks...Power tinted windows ...Air Conditioning...Black cloth interior ...Well maintained...Clean interior and exterior

Priced to Land at a cost of ONLY 1.1M Naira + Clearing Cost

Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by Fhemmmy: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
You are well appreciated

Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by trinityplus: 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
Please Fhemmy is 1.75 million naira the total cost of this blue coloured 2005 Nissan Pathfinder? Because I don't really understand what you infer by +clearing.Please pardon my ignorance.Please respond as soon as possible
Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by Fhemmmy: 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
trinityplus: Please Fhemmy is 1.75 million naira the total cost of this blue coloured 2005 Nissan Pathfinder? Because I don't really understand what you infer by +clearing.Please pardon my ignorance.Please respond as soon as possible

Buying + Shipping and all added cost = 1.75M Naira . . . Clearing cost is separate (We normally add all cost together, but cos of the new policy, we are trying to be careful) Looking forward to your business
Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by Hadeyemy: 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hopefully this ride is gonna be ours(2003 toyota matrix). My mum said she's interested in this ride. I will appreciate if you can drop your no . My mum will call you tomorrow morning
Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by Fhemmmy: 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hadeyemy: Hopefully this ride is gonna be ours(2003 toyota matrix). My mum said she's interested in this ride. I will appreciate if you can drop your no . My mum will call you tomorrow morning

I can be reached on +1-647-702-8336 or talk to my Partner in Lagos . . . Mr. Nyrol 0809-191-7164 or 0803-372-8486
Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by Fhemmmy: 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
More of the Matrix

Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by Hadeyemy: 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
Yea m lovin it....
Re: January 2014 **Deals Of The Month** - Fhemmmy Don Come AGAIN Oh by Hadeyemy: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
And the interior sir....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Buy Ur Cars From Cotonou At An Affordable Price.07034481325. / Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) / PURE ANDROID Car DVD Navi System Now Available On Pre Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.