Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

people and policy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / people and policy (1556 Views)

I Appoint More Northerners Because They Are My People And I Trust Them – Buhari / A Comparison Between The Benin People And The Igbo People Based On Nigerias Hist / Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

people and policy by Bukingg2: 12:48am On Jan 07, 2014
Forward for better leader[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: people and policy by iamtheprincipal: 12:51am On Jan 07, 2014
You need to go back to school to learn English before coming here to project incompetence.
Re: people and policy by Clerverly: 12:57am On Jan 07, 2014
Bukingg2: This thread is mainly for SOUTH SOUTH and SOUTH EAST but if you dnt believe in tribalism you can join from any part undecided
Ogologo okwu adihi ñ ukâ mgbédê, to cute the story short my well ss/se it is high time we start doing what is needed to be done before it is too late. It is time we stand up for the world to know that yes we have sacrifice alot starting from biafra war till date. It is time we let the world know that this so call our united nation is only united when some parts are been subjected to slavery. It is time we tell everyone that if they really don't want us we couldn't be their slave anymore. It is a time we look at the brave battle our foefathers forth for us, it time we need to stand up and did the same for our future children.
Started from the day one of our beloved president enter into asu rock till date we all have seen that there is no united nigeria, if u may quote me wrong remember that it was the 1st day that they announced the winner of mr president from minority that was the 1st time some of the electoral staffs were brutally killed, as if that was not enough the so called boko haram sworn and said that Nigeria will be ungovernable following from the barbaric word stated from their ever glory leader Buhari the story you know more.
If you can recall very well you will agree with me that there is no president in nigeria history they have attached as they did to GEJ, starting from the day our beloved president died (Yar'a dua) may his soul rest in peace, till date, from the Senate to house of rep and all.,impeachment to open letter and so on. But he still remains the best among them all from my views, Let me us be realistic ask yourself why is it that when Femi Kayode was the minister of aviation industry nobody dare to bring out of his corruption but only when an igbo lady take the post that everyone knows that there is corruption in aviation industry, haven't you hard that when femi was there he employed even a barbar to be a mechanical engineer as far you are a Yoruba and he takes place 20% off your salaries from each person, from experience I know a person who studied environmentalist but was employed as a mechanical engineering at aviation industry, but when femi got off what was the 1st thinge he did? He went straight to attack igbos with his article we all read, after that he went to destroy the image of the wife of our great leader Bianka, the same femi is here again to tell you how eagerly they are to subdued us back to slavery(read (https://www.nairaland.com/1582853/stand-apc-should-field-presidency)
Please my dear brethren anyi ga eji maka mgbabu yara ogu? Asi na nkwucha abuhi ujò..
To save all the crictism with the open letter, apc propaganda let us start to chase ewu ojíî ñ éhihê tupu chi êchiê, , remember a word is very deep in human life, OBJ clearly stated that GEJ might be the last of the minorities wich Asari Dokubo Replies him and said if so then we dont even want to rule Nigeria but rule our own country the way it should be. So now my ss/se thank God we are in fast comminication and IT time, Egypt start from internet Syria the same Saudi Arabia women the same now we can. Let's start befor they will invade us as of old. We are not doing by gun, knife, , hatred, bomb or any material philosophical harmful weapons but we shall start by one vioce,United, solidarity,strategy, one ideology and one focus..
Here is our 1st start no body is above anyone,nobody is a ruler, nobody's will will be placed as the most we all shall be one in every aspect till we get what we want join us here and on our official twitter page
Twitter handle is @nigeriaforgej
Remember this is no political hand in this only for those it may concern love u all but the truth must be told.

Another Mentally Deranged Fellow!
Re: people and policy by waleadex(m): 1:01am On Jan 07, 2014
Bukingg2: This thread is mainly for SOUTH SOUTH and SOUTH EAST but if you dnt believe in tribalism you can join from any part undecided
Ogologo okwu adihi ñ ukâ mgbédê, to cute the story short my well ss/se it is high time we start doing what is needed to be done before it is too late. It is time we stand up for the world to know that yes we have sacrifice alot starting from biafra war till date. It is time we let the world know that this so call our united nation is only united when some parts are been subjected to slavery. It is time we tell everyone that if they really don't want us we couldn't be their slave anymore. It is a time we look at the brave battle our foefathers forth for us, it time we need to stand up and did the same for our future children.
Started from the day one of our beloved president enter into asu rock till date we all have seen that there is no united nigeria, if u may quote me wrong remember that it was the 1st day that they announced the winner of mr president from minority that was the 1st time some of the electoral staffs were brutally killed, as if that was not enough the so called boko haram sworn and said that Nigeria will be ungovernable following from the barbaric word stated from their ever glory leader Buhari the story you know more.
If you can recall very well you will agree with me that there is no president in nigeria history they have attached as they did to GEJ, starting from the day our beloved president died (Yar'a dua) may his soul rest in peace, till date, from the Senate to house of rep and all.,impeachment to open letter and so on. But he still remains the best among them all from my views, Let me us be realistic ask yourself why is it that when Femi Kayode was the minister of aviation industry nobody dare to bring out of his corruption but only when an igbo lady take the post that everyone knows that there is corruption in aviation industry, haven't you hard that when femi was there he employed even a barbar to be a mechanical engineer as far you are a Yoruba and he takes place 20% off your salaries from each person, from experience I know a person who studied environmentalist but was employed as a mechanical engineering at aviation industry, but when femi got off what was the 1st thinge he did? He went straight to attack igbos with his article we all read, after that he went to destroy the image of the wife of our great leader Bianka, the same femi is here again to tell you how eagerly they are to subdued us back to slavery(read (https://www.nairaland.com/1582853/stand-apc-should-field-presidency)
Please my dear brethren anyi ga eji maka mgbabu yara ogu? Asi na nkwucha abuhi ujò..
To save all the crictism with the open letter, apc propaganda let us start to chase ewu ojíî ñ éhihê tupu chi êchiê, , remember a word is very deep in human life, OBJ clearly stated that GEJ might be the last of the minorities wich Asari Dokubo Replies him and said if so then we dont even want to rule Nigeria but rule our own country the way it should be. So now my ss/se thank God we are in fast comminication and IT time, Egypt start from internet Syria the same Saudi Arabia women the same now we can. Let's start befor they will invade us as of old. We are not doing by gun, knife, , hatred, bomb or any material philosophical harmful weapons but we shall start by one vioce,United, solidarity,strategy, one ideology and one focus..
Here is our 1st start no body is above anyone,nobody is a ruler, nobody's will will be placed as the most we all shall be one in every aspect till we get what we want join us here and on our official twitter page
Remember this is no political hand in this only for those it may concern love u all but the truth must be told.
?
Re: people and policy by Bukingg2: 1:54am On Jan 07, 2014
Re: people and policy by Olril18(m): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2014

arindin eniyan!! nonsense
Re: people and policy by castrogee(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
Nwannem nwoke dalu.
We are solidly behind GEJ NO SHAKING!!!
Re: people and policy by Sloan: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
@OP, but WHY are ibos always trying to TAG along with the SS? Why the attache by force? What is SS? Is SS = Ijaw?? NO! Are you ibo or ijaw??
Re: people and policy by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
We are solidly behind Jonathan but Jonathan needs to make in-roads in North Central and South West

New politicans should be promoted to take over from those leaving PDP for APC

Light should be solved, jobs should be created, . . . . the efforts to attract manufacturing is already being notice

If these efforts to revamp the economy continues Jonathan will definitely win!
Re: people and policy by Sloan: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
mikeansy: We are solidly behind Jonathan but Jonathan needs to make in-roads in North Central and South West

New politicans should be promoted to take over from those leaving PDP for APC

Light should be solved, jobs should be created, . . . . the efforts to attract manufacturing is already being notice

If these efforts to revamp the economy continues Jonathan will definitely win!

What inroads to the South West and North Central? Is it the states of Kwara and Nassarawa that are now APC that he will make inroads in? Or you think they don't know that he has faltered on all the promises he made? The East-West road is still not done, Lagos - Ibadan express way he made a big show to do a ceremony last year can not be constructed because there is no money now he is looking for concessionaires, so you think they are stupid in the NC? What has he done for them specifically? Is it the killings in Plateau that has stopped or the Nassarawa terrorism case that has resulted in compensation for the people? Oh, or you think it Benue state because of David Mark (PDP) that will make the difference?

For the South West, it will NEVER happen so you can forget it! The only thing APC should be doing now is sensitizing the people so elections cannot be rigged. Jonathan must be kicked out of that office ASAP!

2 Likes

Re: people and policy by donphilopus: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sloan: @OP, but WHY are ibos always trying to TAG along with the SS? Why the attache by force? What is SS? Is SS = Ijaw?? NO! Are you ibo or ijaw??
Thanks for that question!
Re: people and policy by Sloan: 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
donphilopus: Thanks for that question!

But why don't we just get answers because till date no one ibo has given an answer yet. Or are they siamese twins ni??
Re: people and policy by donphilopus: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
OP, pls you can edit it to look like "South East For Jonathan"! Stop e-amalgamating SS/SE, we're different. If we want to support him, we can still create our own thread with a topic like "South South For Jonathan".

Hocus-pocus.
Re: people and policy by donphilopus: 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sloan:

But why don't we just get answers because till date no one ibo has given an answer yet. Or are they siamese twins ni??
They don't just want to tell us "they're after SS' oil".

If Nigeria disintegrates today, every region would go on its own.
Re: people and policy by capricon: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
donphilopus: They don't just want to tell us "they're after SS' oil".

If Nigeria disintegrates today, every region would go on its own.

Really? You are very intelligent
Re: people and policy by kel4soft: 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
OP already knows my stand on this.
Re: people and policy by classicEntity(m): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
the downfall of the Igbos is the joy of every Nigerian bt we will never backdown cos we are strong nd born to win. Nairaland is totally different from the real world of SS and SE and thats my happiness. #Peace out#
Re: people and policy by Bukingg2: 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sloan: @OP, but WHY are ibos always trying to TAG along with the SS? Why the attache by force? What is SS? Is SS = Ijaw?? NO! Are you ibo or ijaw??
please my fake friend when I said ss/se I dnt include Edo coz they are fake I'm mean the real ss/se, and if you don't know we all are the same all from baiasa to river calaba and so on only edo up is fake ss we have, and for your information ss was created in those days just to give us a name minority but in the real fact we are the same, come to think of of it the name of mr president native name is purely igbo EBeLe Azikiwe, so fake bro if u if you think we will leave those that fight with us in war like Chukwuma Izeogwu from ss and other you are joking, and if u think se dosent have oil check your fact well coz anambra is there imo the same and the one we have at enugu has not been declared up just coz of politcal, but let me remained u that even if we abandon minaral resource the igbos has the must human resource! That why we lead in individual economy!

1 Like

Re: people and policy by nnocurruption: 2:08am On Jan 08, 2014
because southern and eastern Nigeria has always been together an Ijaw man will prefer to stay with an Igbo man than a Yoruba or Hausa man.
check the biafran map and you will see that Biafra includes most of the southern states.
just you should know a large population of Igbo people are in rivers state (Ikwerre)
there are also igbos in Delta State.
That is why if Nigeria separate today South south and eastern Nigeria will unite to form their own country.

1 Like

Re: people and policy by donphilopus: 2:52am On Jan 08, 2014
If you do not include Edo, don't include Rivers too, because they won't accept you.

3 Likes

Re: people and policy by Bukingg2: 10:28am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: If you do not include Edo, don't include Rivers too, because they won't accept you.
tell me one reason that indicated they don't accept us, or is it because of one man selfish desire that made you think that he represents all? no. if you dnt know the ikweres are igbos and they are hearth of rivers, meanwhile I don't chase Edo away in this but if they continue to be a sabotage we can do much without them coz we dnt have much to gain from them

1 Like

Re: people and policy by Bukingg2: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2014
nnocurruption: because southern and eastern Nigeria has always been together an Ijaw man will prefer to stay with an Igbo man than a Yoruba or Hausa man.
check the biafran map and you will see that Biafra includes most of the southern states.
just you should know a large population of Igbo people are in rivers state (Ikwerre)
there are also igbos in Delta State.
That is why if Nigeria separate today South south and eastern Nigeria will unite to form their own country.
tell them abeg
Re: people and policy by donphilopus: 10:39am On Jan 08, 2014
Bukingg2: tell me one reason that indicated they don't accept us, or is it because of one man selfish desire that made you think that he represents all? no. if you dnt know the ikweres are igbos and they are hearth of rivers, meanwhile I don't chase Edo away in this but if they continue to be a sabotage we can do much without them coz we dnt have much to gain from them
Not only Amaechi; I've also seen many Rivers on Nairaland deny being Igbo, and they also don't like Igbos e-amalgamating SS/SE.
Re: people and policy by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: OP, pls you can edit it to look like "South East For Jonathan"! Stop e-amalgamating SS/SE, we're different. If we want to support him, we can still create our own thread with a topic like "South South For Jonathan".

Hocus-pocus.

You just a hydra headed amoebic imposter,a bloody 5th columnist n a double faced rotten mole..the alignment of some western elements with da north,does that translate into some sorta trade off?
am Edo, n i know very well da ties that binds betwn us n da west,btwn us n d east,n importantly da ties,u like it or not,btwn da east n d west. makes no mistakes n get this clear: whatever happens to,whatever affects the south affects n hits da entire south. so quit working ur damm paid arsse in futility,trying to set n instigate peaceful brethren against eachother,only demons do that..
Re: people and policy by donphilopus: 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
Rexxie:
You just a hydra headed amoebic imposter,a bloody 5th columnist n a double faced rotten mole..the alignment of some western elements with da north,does that translate into some sorta trade off?
am Edo, n i know very well da ties that binds betwn us n da west,btwn us n d east,n importantly da ties,u like it or not,btwn da east n d west. makes no mistakes n get this clear: whatever happens to,whatever affects the south affects n hits da entire south. so quit working ur damm paid arsse in futility,trying to set n instigate peaceful brethren against eachother,only demons do that..
What are you now insinuating?
Re: people and policy by ebucha: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
oil. Simple
Re: people and policy by WilyWily5: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Many Yoruba needs help
Re: people and policy by ebucha: 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
Bukingg2: tell me one reason that indicated they don't accept us, or is it because of one man selfish desire that made you think that he represents all? no. if you dnt know the ikweres are igbos and they are hearth of rivers, meanwhile I don't chase Edo away in this but if they continue to be a sabotage we can do much without them coz we dnt have much to gain from them
see? What are the Edos sabotaging? Leme gues! Your hunger for the oil in the SS. This is what the SS will get from the SE when their oil eventually deplete (but God forbid) .
Re: people and policy by WilyWily5: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Yorubas are only looking for a way to bring Jonathan down
Re: people and policy by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2014

Bukingg,this is exactly what am talkin'bout..these paid moles claiming to be Niger Deltans are all to instigate and set southern brethren against eachother. in there wildest day dream and fantacy,they believ they're home n done in setting d yorubas against their fellow southern brethren n now wanna prove to be bad dirty-jobbearsses errand pigeons in putting da damm spanners to da smooth works of da s'south/s'east brethrenhood. pls,dont fall victim..Am Edo n i know what affects d west or east or Ijaw,Itsekiri...affects us all,afterall,they (north)say we are south. so be wary of those separatists n hydraic moles.
Re: people and policy by pazienza(m): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2014

Are you a learner? Igbo subgroups are second only to Ibibio/annang/Efik block in SS as far as population is involved.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INSURGENCY: Davies, Ihejirika, The Government And The Opposition / Jonathan’s Speech At World Igbo Congress / Confirmed! Still Doubting That Boko Haramleader Shekau Is Dead? See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.