Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode (36346 Views)

Nigeria, Now A Research Field For Corruption? / APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose / My Stand On Petrol Subsidy Removal, By Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
MY STAND

The first challenge that the APC has is to build a formidable party that not only has a strong foundation and structure but also has a clear left of centre ideological leaning. Such a party must also be led by an impressive set of educated, articulate, clear thinking, historically-literate and courageous leaders who are ready to risk all, including their lives, to fight Jonathan and save Nigeria from the evil called the PDP.

The second challenge is for the party to identify and field a northern Presidential candidate that is acceptable to both northerners and southerners and to both christians and muslims from all over the country.

The third challenge is to identify and field a Vice Presidential candidate from the south west who can win the confidence, trust, minds, hearts and votes of the overwhelming majority of the yoruba people. If the south west does not provide the Vice Presidential candidate I fear that the APC may not win. The yoruba deserve no less and we must ensure that we are never marginalised or treated with contempt and levity again.

We put Jonathan there and he has betrayed us. We have not risked all, including our lives and liberty, turned our backs on him and resolved to fight him just to be left with nothing. The position of Senate President, Speaker of the House or anything else is not big enough for us and in any case they are fraught with uncertainties.

The yoruba must have the position of Vice President to make up for what they have suffered in the hands of others in the last five years and in return for the mammoth support that they will give the APC in 2015. Politics is a game of numbers. Yet let us make no mistake about it- if the APC candidate is a northerner his running mate must be a yoruba man.

If you want lasting stability, peace and equity in Nigeria that is the way to achieve it. Anything else will fail and will leave the door of victory wide open for Jonathan, his ijaw ethnic supremacists and their numerous friends and allies.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by FreeGlobe(f): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
lol

4 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by ochejoseph(m): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
Whoever they field will looose !

Its GEJ till 2019 , don't waste your time !!!

211 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by huptin(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
in other words, FFK wan become vice president. I dey laugh o

18 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by chrisair101: 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
This Man, most time I wonder why u fail to learn. Your just Noise maker. Gej till 2019

42 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by swedbase(m): 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ok naa, We shall see how it goes with your whoruba agenda

7 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
That is the surest bet for APC......

Locking down the NW...NE....SW zones and garnering impressive outcome in three states in the NC is as good as a done deal..

That surely won't lead to any run-off elections.

18 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
This time around....all zones will record near 100% voters turnout..... grin

5 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by ochejoseph(m): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy: That is the surest bet for APC......

Locking down the NW...NE....SW zones and garnering impressive outcome in three states in the NC is as good as a done deal..

That surely won't lead to any run-off elections.
Stop been politically naïve

1. One a muslim/muslim ticket was a success in yesterdays Nigeria, but the reality today is that a muslim Muslim ticket is a one way ticket to failure !

2. Buhari is a serial Looser and would still loose in 2015 his hands are stained with Blooood ,the Blood of all the innocent people his supporters maimed in cold Blood will keep speaking against him

3.Tinubu is a man who lives large on the sweat of the South west people , the last time I checked the Yoruba people are the most educated people in Nigeria ,and they have started asking questions about their IGR if Tinubu and his band of thieves fail to provide those answers the SW people will teach them a how to be humble in 2015 !!

47 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
ochejoseph:
[s]Stop been politically naïve

1. One a muslim/muslim ticket was a success in yesterdays Nigeria, but the reality today is that a muslim Muslim ticket is a one way ticket to failure !

2. Buhari is a serial Looser and would still loose in 2015 his hands are stained with Blooood ,the Blood of all the innocent people his supporters maimed in cold Blood will keep speaking against him

3.Tinubu is a man who lives large on the sweat of the South west people , the last time I checked the Yoruba people are the most educated people in Nigeria ,and they have started asking questions about their IGR if Tinubu and his band of thieves fail to provide those answers the SW people will teach them a how to be humble in 2015 !![/s]

Utterly irrelevant.

If APC didn't perform well in those zones I listed...na for SS or SE dem go perform

Those zones listed are the strength of APC....

Tinubu is a man who lives large on the sweat of the South west people , the last time I checked the Yoruba people are the most educated people in Nigeria ,and they have started asking questions about their IGR if Tinubu and his band of thieves fail to provide those answers the SW people will teach them a how to be humble in 2015

So...because they are sophisticated and educated...they should stand akimbo and unconcerned while a President treats them as if they are no longer Nigerians?

Keep deceiving yourself.

24 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by BishopJuice: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2014

17 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Sloan: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
In as much as their was a "gentleman" agreement for the Northern part of the country to be president and that didn't quite workout with Yaradua, I think fair is fair: that arrangement should be honoured! Tomorrow, it might be another person from a different part of the country that may be on the receiving end and then we will have the moral standing to tell whoever it is how whatever "imperfect" arrangement that operated (created by mostly the PDP elements) and favoured them in the past must then be allowed to favour whoever is on the seat or whose turn is it at that time. My only and most important consideration is that such a person be credible, patriotic, honest, possess very strong leadership skills, be a bridge builder and not an ethnic jingoist and ready to reach out to all parts of the country to build it only, not destroy it with narrow parochial and tribalist interests.

Democracy is a game of numbers, so follow the numbers! Where are the numbers? In the North and West (majorly)! From the foregoing position, the North should get a chance to present a credible candidate who they can be sure will be accepted to other parts of the country and who must be prepared, not another Yaradua or GEJ kind of president. Next, the West because of the strong leadership and vibrant administrative credentials of the Yorubas, you can see the list from immemorial and contemporary times: Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Tunde Idiagbon, Bola Tinubu, Raji Fashola, Rauf Aregbesola, Ibikunle Amosu, and the list is virtually endless! The West enjoys practically nothing from the central governments since the days of Obasanjo and YET, it is far ahead of every other region in economy, infrastructural, development, tourism, education, science and technology, commerce, etc! Also, the Westerners are by far the most gifted planners, thinkers and builders of people and politics! Since about 15 years ago, they've build AD (successful in 1999 with several positions but was killed by the Obasanjo PDP), then they rebuilt again with AC and then morphing into ACN and making so much progress on all fronts in the West and Edo State, and then going into a strategic political merger with other parties and in less than 1 year of registration, the APC has put PDP's over 15 years of party politics to flight and shame! Also the West are the most calm and cool-headed people you can be sure to use their good sense when their are potential problems that could cause a conflagration. Finally, for their leadership and tenacity in birthing the APC with CPC, ANPP, etc; they should definitely be on the joint ticket with a northern candidate. Together, they form about 70% of all votes that could be garnered at anytime in Nigeria.

Next, they must work very hard to gain the confidence (and not just that MUST DELIVER) of our brothers in the SS and SE. Even in a family, some children will be wayward and irresponsible or not on the same page but it's up to the more sensible to show the way forward. The candidates must work hard in states like Rivers, Kwara, Nassarawa, Kogi, Benue, Imo and Edo States (who are actually close cousins of the Yorubas) to gain more of their confidence and tell them exactly what they will do and I want them to get onto it as soon as they're in government. If they can show other states how the West is able to come up with consistently higher IGR numbers, which touch the lives of the people, the next campaigns will be much easier and they will not be like the present government that now hires thousands of commenters online and people to do PR to launder their image.

Finally, the first task of this pair of candidates is to DESTROY CORRUPTION before it DESTROYS the country and everybody in it. I hope they can succeed with good planning and flawless excellent execution of their plans!

33 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by BishopJuice: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
cramjones: MY STAND

The second challenge is for the party to identify and field a northern Presidential candidate that is acceptable to both northerners and southerners and to both christians and muslims from all over the country.

The third challenge is to identify and field a Vice Presidential candidate from the south west who can win the confidence, trust, minds, hearts and votes of the overwhelming majority of the yoruba people. If the south west does not provide the Vice Presidential candidate I fear that the APC may not win. The yoruba deserve no less and we must ensure that we are never marginalised or treated with contempt and levity again.

The yoruba must have the position of Vice President to make up for what they have suffered in the hands of others in the last five years and in return for the mammoth support that they will give the APC in 2015. Politics is a game of numbers. Yet let us make no mistake about it- if the APC candidate is a northerner his running mate must be a yoruba man.

Relegating yourself to second fiddle.

Now you can see how devoid of pragmatic nation building these APC goons are. They are merely digging the trenches deeper on ethnic and religious divides

29 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by jjcbuthot: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
Definitely APC founders will not be too stupid to allow defectors from PDP to dictate who their flag bearer will be.

I will also be disappointed in APC if their flag bearer is a defector from PDP. The election will become PDP vs PDP. They wont have anything to use in their campaign because it will mean nothing is changing and I will therefore advice them to change their logo ("change") to something else.

7 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Capnd143(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
FFK is a nuisance to nigerian politics

15 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by BishopJuice: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
So there we have it.

Just as I have always been posting here; the SW enjoys the current lopsided arrangement as long as there is a northerner in power.

3 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Wallie(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Who are the guys in OP's picture?
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Look. Mr cramjones. I am an apc supporter, but I don't think your tales here on nl is doing the party anygood, infact it is doing the image of the party more harm than good. Pls, it would be in the best interest of the party if you could retract your ways, or simply field your thoughts, and agenda as a personal opinion, and not the the party's agenda.

11 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by ochejoseph(m): 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

Utterly irrelevant.

If APC didn't perform well in those zones I listed...na for SS or SE dem go perform

Those zones listed are the strength of APC....

So...because they are sophisticated and educated...they should stand akimbo and unconcerned while a President treats them as if they are no longer Nigerians?

Keep deceiving yourself.

My brother go and ask Ribadu he will tell you the Story ,I Conceded NE and NW but SW voters are too sophisticated and cannot be easily cowed !

2 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Ngwakwe: 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
It's quite unfortunate FFK refuses to understand that the Freebies and Spoils of Civil war are no longer obtainable in twenty first century.

Nigeria is trying to attain equilibrium where reward is based on merit and development is evenly distributed.

Our eyes have been open and Gov. Akpabio captures it all in the exert.

AKPABIO:

GOVERNOR GODSWILL AKPABIO SPEAKS ON BIAFRA AND GOWON

THEWILL: You have been very vocal lately in dismissing and trashing the then federal military government’s post-civil war efforts at the 3 Rs: Reconstruction, Reconciliation and Rehabilitation. What don’t you agree with?

AKPABIO: As a young man, you definitely will not understand me. But I was a victim of the Civil War. I was one of those who suffered the pains of the war. I was born sometime in 1962; the civil war came really into our area in 1967. So, I was probably five or six years old during the war; and if I had been around nine years, I would probably have been conscripted.

I saw parents throw their children into pit toilets because they did not want their positions to be made known to the enemy. I saw devastation; I saw kwashiorkor; I saw hunger; I was thousands of people and bodies littered everywhere and smelling while vultures had a field day every day. I saw houses destroyed; I saw families scattered such that till the end of the world, they can never gather themselves together again. There were children who were shipped away to Gabon, and they can never come back to Nigeria again because they were small. How would two-year-olds and three-year-olds ever know where they came from? They are proud Gabonese and I don’t think Nigerians are even asking questions.

So, during the Silverbird Man of the Year Award, there were pictures that were shown of the Civil War. Somebody, sitting by me, who is from the West, was asking if those things were acted: the Kwashiorkor-ridden children with their swollen tummies, ugly shapes and bony structures because of hunger and starvation.

The then Head of State, General Yakubu Gowon attempted to explain that he tried everything to avoid the scenes that were being shown on the screen, that he did not want the war. The other person who could have answered him, unfortunately, that is Emeka Ojukwu, is dead. He said he tried everything to stop the war from breaking out but it’s only Ojukwu who could have answered whether he equally did his part in avoiding the war.

But something struck me: it was said that Gowon should be commended for initiating the three Rs: reconciliation, rehabilitation and reconstruction. And I asked a very simple question, that I came with a written text but I wasn’t going to read it. I thanked Silverbird for the award; and I said I did not want to criticise my leaders because I am also now a leader. But I asked to be allowed to ask a question: how come reconstruction started in the West when the war was actually fought in the East? They started the Third Mainland Bridge, the National Theatre, the international airport, and so on, in the West, while the war was fought in the eastern region. And if we really wanted to ensure total reconciliation, how come every account holder in the eastern region was given only £20? It did not matter whether your father had £10,000,000 or £50,000,000 before the war; you were given just £20. It was a take it or leave it situation. If your family survived and there was an account holder alive, he/she went to the bank, and collected just £20.

Could £20 pounds solve the Kwashiorkor that we were seeing? Could it reconstruct the houses that were burnt? Could it produce food? A lot of other things happened that I did not mention on that occasion. Don’t forget that it was shortly after the war in 1971 that the policy of indigenisation started, where most of the foreign industries and companies were sold to Nigerians, and the war-ravaged eastern regions, which include the entire South-South and the rest of them, could not buy, because no one who did not have money to even feed or clothe himself would have had money to buy any industry. So, I was just wondering, as a young man, if that was true reconciliation, because one would have thought that the government would have gone to any extent to give them more money so that they could truly rehabilitate themselves.

They needed money from reconstruction, and I would have thought that reconstruction would have also started from the East. I just asked because we were lucky to have the persona dramatis of the war right in front of us: General T. Y. Danjuma, General Yakubu Gowon, General Buhari and others. It is very rare to see three former heads of state in just one place, so I had to ask.

I said also that it is important, even for the current-day leaders, that we continue to take actions that will unite Nigeria. And we should purge ourselves of actions that tend to cause pains to Nigerians. For me, I believe that because of certain policies of the federal government after the war, the war did not cease in the eastern region until about 30 years after the war.

60 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
ochejoseph:

You couldn't even spell "Loser" properly if ur life depended on it,yet you stay online encouraging bigotry and tribalism. If only the money meant to give you a quality education wasn't frittered overseas into foreign accounts....

7 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by jjcbuthot: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
...booked
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by jjcbuthot: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
cramjones: MY STAND

Stop deceiving yourself, there is no northern candidate that will be acceptable to SS and SE. I dont expect an intelligent politician to think that SS and SE will vote for a northerner - how?

An opposition that wants to win will plan well and put their efforts where maximum result is expected - North and SW. Yes, we need 25% in 2/3 of states. Pick a few states in SS and SE as part of campaign focus areas.

The only person that will make the election interesting is if you feed Buhari. Any other candidate will be like a joke. The same thing we told Ribadu in 2011. You need followership and popularity to win a national election - nobody in the opposition has that popularity and followership like Buhari today - you may or may not accept this. Buhari alone can deliver the north and by the time the other governors join hand with him, it will be so tough for PDP and they will struggle to get even 10% in most of those states.

Is Tinubu saying he needs Tambuwa or Kwakwanso to deliver SW? It is a lie - what I notice is that, Tinubu wants someone he can control in Aso Rock. The reason probably he is pushing for Tambuwa.

3 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
The unrelenting attacks on GEJ by some people is all about me, myself and my tribe. Nothing more. Bloody tribal bigots.

27 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by ochejoseph(m): 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: You couldn't even spell "Loser" properly if ur life depended on it,yet you stay online encouraging bigotry and tribalism. If only the money meant to give you a quality education wasn't frittered overseas into foreign accounts....
Sorry Mr Lecturer I wanted people like you to see how much of a looooooser your Flag bearer is ?

But honestly you will not want to experience what some of us did during the 2011 post election Violence , been a CPC member did not matter did not matter all that mattered to these Buhari inspired men was kill anyone with a christian Name , Burn their shops chase them to their death , all that was Needed at that point was for Buhari to address the Media and ask his Supporters to Stop the Violence he Refused!

I am never a Bigot and will not support tribalism of anyform becos I have been a victim . A night before my first Election in Sokoto Kafiri (unbeliver ) was written over all my posters and my stand turned down . I believe in a Nigeria where No matter where u come from you can aspire to become what ever you want to be ,however you must agree with me that the reality today is a far cry from that ,and with the Boko haram crisis Religion will definately play a big role in 2015

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

24 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
ochejoseph:

My brother go and ask Ribadu he will tell you the Story ,I Conceded NE and NW but SW voters are too sophisticated and cannot be easily cowed !

Issokayyy...
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Ngwakwe: 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
The moment the South West forgave Ahmed Tinubu all his sins is the day they lost their moral authority to critiquing any other politician from any Region in Nigeria.

OBJ is a great leader Nigerians can't do without, so say most South Westerners. Then one begins to wonder how they managed to hide their ulterior motive and critique based on regional interest then you reflect on their claim to Political Sophistication and Sagacity.

owobokiri: There is a cultural angle to this madness. More than any group, the SW seem to think that they are culturally superior to everybody else. They fact that feudalism, a core aspect of their cultural outlook belongs to the days of ovaranwem seem to easily elude them. And so they think that the igbos have no culture because unlike them, igbos dont roll in the mud when they want to say "good morning" to their fathers.., they must be waking their old ones with "sliding tackles'".. Other peoples cultural symbols and leaders are mercilessly attacked while everything done in Yorubaland is seen as the best. As the hollow attempt at cultural chauvinism progresses, a laughable attempt to sound intellectually superior is vigorously pursued even when facts are in short shrift.. When they tell you they play "sophisticated politics", what they actually mean is that they are they best strategist in the country.., pray tell me; how can you boldly and proudly lay claim to sophistication in politics when all you do when you are not in opposition is to position yourself actively, intellectually and strategically to grab the biggest crumbs from the fulani sickening table? How does sucking furiously from the hausa fulani behind make one a sophisticated being? bunch of clowns

8 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by 1025: 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
ochejoseph:
Stop been politically naïve

3.Tinubu is a man who lives large on the sweat of the South west people , the last time I checked the Yoruba people are the most educated people in Nigeria ,and they have started asking questions about their IGR if Tinubu and his band of thieves fail to provide those answers the SW people will teach them a how to be humble in 2015 !!

ARE THERE CHRISTIANS IN POLITICS? PLS NAME ONE FOR ME. BEFORE U DO THAT, CONSULT UR DICTIONARY AND READ UP THE MEANING OF A CHRISTIAN.
no christian has ruled nigeria rather we had men with english names. those who live on other ppl's bloods cannot be clalled christians. those who steal and loot nigeria dry are not christians. those who rig to rule are not christians.

7 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by adavetee(m): 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
noise maker.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
This is not about tribal politics, it is about strategies that would give APC the numbers. Once we produce a credible northerner, we will be sure to capture the north. And since we control the SW, the only logical thing to do is to produce a SW VP candidate. This is the only formular that can ensure our victory. At the moment FFK through funding from the APC is sponsoring a research in these regions including the SE/SS to see who among the potential candidates will be the most sellable to Nigerians. We are not going to field candidates based on our perception, we must know what the people real want, whatever will do will be purely evidence based. Not like the PDP that engage spirit mediums and babalawos.

4 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Slizbeat(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
FFK alias Cramjones.....is this the best you could come up with?? A vice presidential Slot?? Ain't it on merit again?? Abi una wan start Zoning??

LWKMD.......I think I will pass on this one.

5 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
Slizbeat: FFK alias Cramjones.....is this the best you could come up with?? A vice presidential Slot?? Ain't it on merit again?? Abi una wan start Zoning??

LWKMD.......I think I will pass on this one.

We are picking based on merit - Proven leadership qualities, ability to carry everyone along, no record of corruption! However, due to the nature and sensitivity of these elections, we would have to zone the slots to ensure victory. Remember that we are dealing with a party with the power of incumbency...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What's Exactly Stopping Nigeria From Having 24/7 Electricity? / Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu / Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.