Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Yaradua Is Not The Person Ruling Nigeria: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yaradua Is Not The Person Ruling Nigeria: (721 Views)

"P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C / We, APC, Will Chase Out Pdp‘cabal’ Ruling Nigeria –tambuwal / How Zik Scuttled His Own Chances Of Ruling Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaradua Is Not The Person Ruling Nigeria: by DatNiggaAk(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2008
i dont have newspaper evidence to support it but i have first hand information that it is
Babagana Kingibe that calls the shots in the country.
Yaradua is too ill to rule and Goodluck Jonathan has no portfolio
thanks to Obj's beef with Atiku when he removed everything from the Vice Presidents office.
Re: Yaradua Is Not The Person Ruling Nigeria: by Mustay(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2008
ehen

My lil' cousin told me their teacher taught them that yar'adua is controlled by Obasanjo via a device attached to his body.

Infact, u really do not need to see the remote. wink tongue tongue
Re: Yaradua Is Not The Person Ruling Nigeria: by idupaul: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2008
Mustay:

ehen

My little' cousin told me their teacher taught them that yar'adua is controlled by Obasanjo via a device attached to his body.

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Yaradua Is Not The Person Ruling Nigeria: by MrCrackles(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2008
Mustay:

ehen
My little' cousin told me their teacher taught them that yar'adua is controlled by Obasanjo via a device attached to his body.

LMFAO! grin
Re: Yaradua Is Not The Person Ruling Nigeria: by Kobojunkie: 1:44am On Aug 09, 2008
Mustay:

ehen

Best response for the sort of nonsense claim made by the @Poster. Why can't we accept that what we see today is just all Yar Adua and what he has to offer? Why make some silly excuses for the man?? Does he need us to make such excuses for him? Jeeezzzz,
Re: Yaradua Is Not The Person Ruling Nigeria: by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 09, 2008
@ poster, on of them kind, i mean those non directional posts
Re: Yaradua Is Not The Person Ruling Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 09, 2008
Whether he's in charge or is being controlled; the bottom-line is that Yaradua is just another average weak Nigerian who as a result of his lack of exposure, greed and wickedness, has refused to accept new ideas for the advancement of his own well being.
It's a pity and a big shame.
Re: Yaradua Is Not The Person Ruling Nigeria: by abdurrazaq(m): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2008
We should stop these lame excuses. Why will Nigerians go far to the extent of shifting the blame/praise of Yar'Adua to somebody else. So, it's not OBJ that is controlling the President again now, it is Babagana Kingibe embarassed Can the poster tell the house, since he/she has first hand information on Nigeria, whom ruled Nigeria in the name of OBJ? angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Freedom From Island Of No Return / Will You Work As A Nigerian Journalist In A War Zone? / Abuja Militants Threaten To Set F C T On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.