Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Two Gods????????? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Gods????????? (1627 Views)

People What Has Happened To Roberts Liardon The Author Of Gods Generals / General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods / Ye Are Gods, All Of You, All 100 Trillion Of You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Gods????????? by MEILYN(m): 8:38am On Jan 08, 2014
Opps.. Out of here.
Re: Two Gods????????? by Iconicgodfrey: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2014
MEILYN: Opps.. Out of here.

The heat is too much.
Re: Two Gods????????? by GodFreyinNORSE: 10:35am On Jan 08, 2014
You have shown the level of your biased power influence and extreme intolerance against other people's view.

Yeah you got a job to do. I and you will add up to the traffic for Seun...... Frey gave me all the right....i will utilize it. The only thing that will stop this is to tell me how my post on other account was wrong.
Re: Two Gods????????? by khattab02: 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Islam was invented by the vatican.....and Mohammad was trained by them too.

Mohammad didnt bring anything new.....the whole quran contain tales of the ancient time.
Lol.. Foly don't be deceived by that article that the vaticans invented Islam, that they taught him Islam. That article is FULL OF LIES. i don't have time I would have opened a thread to show the falsehood in it. Take a very close look at the Qur'an, does it look like what some vaticans will teach the prophet in the span of 23 years?
Re: Two Gods????????? by khattab02: 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
macof:

Allah was originally a Moon God also known as Hubal or Huballah

Yahweh was originally a mountain God

No similarities what so ever

Allah worship came from Abraham's home town in present day Iraq
However The Arabs faithful to Mohammed used this wonderful deity to form a new religion with the influence of judaism and christianity
Mohammed was a scholar in both religions while his God as always been Allah
He simply incorporated wat he liked about Judaism and christianity into Islam
wrong assertion! Can you provide evidence of the bolded from the Qur'an??
Re: Two Gods????????? by khattab02: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
ifeness:

Your higher self is what you refer to as Allah,You in your purest form. It is either you are in your purest form or you allow your ego mind take over you. Submission to the will of Allah actually means submitting to your higher self which the Yorubas call Ori.

Allah/ORi is your divinity not something in the sky. You are Allah/God and so is everyone.

But in the case of the Islamic Allah who is a being you worship,which is wrong. Any being who demands worship is a false god/Allah
this is your opinion and definition.
Re: Two Gods????????? by MEILYN(m): 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
khattab02: this is your opinion and definition.
lol, you dont know those three guys. They can carry false history as fact. Especially that Folly dude. Yahweh has a son and a father, Mohammed is Allah undecided smh.

Why is Mynd hiding posts now? Na wa oo. Please dont hide this o. Its on topic.

1 Like

Re: Two Gods????????? by macof(m): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
khattab02: wrong assertion! Can you provide evidence of the bolded from the Qur'an??

Lol do you deny that Allah is hubal?
Do you deny that the moon is the symbol of Allah?
Do you deny that Allah was the head God of the Arabian pantheon?
Do you deny that Allat is Allah's daughter?
Do you deny that the moon is the most important natural phenomena to the Arabs?

1 Like

Re: Two Gods????????? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
khattab02: this is your opinion and definition.

Yes and that is my own understanding which did not come from somewhere else. What about you? Is your understanding of the meaning of Allah from your understanding or was you spoon-fed to you? In life you need to be your own person,the definition of Allah(which is you) has be altered and rather than empower yourself with the energy you radiate you are busy giving it to someone in the middle east.

Empower yourself and you will become Allah,God,Christ ....whatever you wish to call it. God/Allah is your intuition which will remained untapped as long as you do not use it

You do not need a Quran to know what is good or bad,do you?

1 Like

Re: Two Gods????????? by khattab02: 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
macof:

Lol do you deny that Allah is hubal?
Do you deny that the moon is the symbol of Allah?
Do you deny that Allah was the head God of the Arabian pantheon?
Do you deny that Allat is Allah's daughter?
Do you deny that the moon is the most important natural phenomena to the Arabs?
Lol.. I said you should prove something from the Qur'an rather you came up with more assertive questions. Anyway...
Oooooooo..... Why are my remaining messages not posting?
Re: Two Gods????????? by khattab02: 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
Allah is hubal? subhanallah! Glory be to HIM, far above what they ascribe to HIM as partners. Allah is not hubal. Can you prove that from the Qur'an?

Moon symbol of Allah? Yes! No doubt it is one of many creations of Almighty God. Allah says in Qur'an 41:37 '' and among His signs are the night and the day, the sun and the Moon...''

Allah a head God? subhanallah '' Glory be to HIM, far above what they ascribe to HIM as partners.'' Allah is not an idol and not among the Idols. Bring your prove from the Qur'an.

alat is the daughter of Allah? Subhanallah '' lam yalid wa lam yulad'' He begets not, nor was He begotten. I think you are trying to refer to a verse is surah Najm? That is not what Allah said or mean.

''importance/significant of the moon'' not to arabs but Islam in general. There is a verse for the importance/significant of the moon, Allah says in Qur'an 2:189 '' they ask you about the new moons. Say: these are signs to mark fixed periods of time for Mankind and for the pilgrimage.'' similar message is repeated in Surah Yunus. No muslim worship or bow to the Moon.
Re: Two Gods????????? by ugonna1054(m): 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
khattab02: Muslims prefer to call almighty God by Allah because the arabic word 'Allah' is pure and unique, unlike the english word 'God' which can be played around with.

If you add 's' to the english word God, it becomes 'gods' that is plural of God. Allah is one and singular. If you add 'dess' to the word God, it becomes 'goddess' that is a female god. There is nothing like male Allah or female Allah. Allah has no gender. Similarly with ' father, mother and tin' when added to the word God. Allah is a unique word, which does not conjure up any mental picture nor can it be played around with.

Yet, there are parting ways between the two religions...
thanks for your comment but @ the bolded as they(muslims) prefer to call God ALLAH does it mean they also call JESUS(christianity) PROPHET MUHAMMED(ISLAM)??
Re: Two Gods????????? by macof(m): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
khattab02: Allah is hubal? subhanallah! Glory be to HIM, far above what they ascribe to HIM as partners. Allah is not hubal. Can you prove that from the Qur'an?

Moon symbol of Allah? Yes! No doubt it is one of many creations of Almighty God. Allah says in Qur'an 41:37 '' and among His signs are the night and the day, the sun and the Moon...''

Allah a head God? subhanallah '' Glory be to HIM, far above what they ascribe to HIM as partners.'' Allah is not an idol and not among the Idols. Bring your prove from the Qur'an.

alat is the daughter of Allah? Subhanallah '' lam yalid wa lam yulad'' He begets not, nor was He begotten. I think you are trying to refer to a verse is surah Najm? That is not what Allah said or mean.

''importance/significant of the moon'' not to arabs but Islam in general. There is a verse for the importance/significant of the moon, Allah says in Qur'an 2:189 '' they ask you about the new moons. Say: these are signs to mark fixed periods of time for Mankind and for the pilgrimage.'' similar message is repeated in Surah Yunus. No muslim worship or bow to the Moon.

Such a pity that you do not know anything about pre-Islam Arabia.
Allah has always been the head of the pantheon which Mohammed's family was devoted to, even his father's name was "Abdullah" and everyone knows that Allat means 'the goddess' she is personified as daughter of Allah.

You keep asking for Quran verse as if Allah worship started with Quran lmao grin you better open your eyes to the deception of the Quran. Even all the claims that it made about Hebrews being Allah devotes is flawed, there's nothing to denote that Yahweh and Allah are the same.

So tell me who hubal is if isn't Allah and why the Arabs called him Allah?

No one is trying to diminish the superiority of Allah but don't deny Allah's original identity. Yahweh as also gone through tremendous evolution since the 900BC

The moon is an Arab thing, it's not about worship but as an important source of living.
The moon was an important symbol of the Arabian traditions and they associated it with their Gods but notably the chief of the Gods- Allah
Similar to the Kemet traditions and love for the Sun as The associated their Gods with it but mostly AmunRa the supreme
Re: Two Gods????????? by Emusan(m): 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
ugonnaa1054: Nice..and how come you know so well about the Bible and the Quran
cool
I'm a believer in Bible saved by grace through Jesus Christ with an evidence of Holyspirit in confirmation of God's existence.

I've read Quran from sura 1-114 of Shitte though never read the last chapter of 115 of the shunia. So that is how I know much about Islam.

80-85% of Quranic stories negate Biblical ones that is why in other for Muslims scholars to keep living in a delusion state, they always claim that Bible has been corrupted.

Shalom!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grandpa (77) Kills Granny (71) For Denying Him Sex / Church Asks Congregation To Support Theirs In MTN Project Fame... / Without Religion How Do You Think The World would Have Been?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.