Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,774,271 members, 6,607,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 November 2021 at 03:25 AM

People What Has Happened To Roberts Liardon The Author Of Gods Generals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People What Has Happened To Roberts Liardon The Author Of Gods Generals (15876 Views)

List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People What Has Happened To Roberts Liardon The Author Of Gods Generals by Gospels: 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
This was a man who made known to people the brief history of God's generals like smith smigglesworth,kathyrn kulman,alexander dowie,john wesley e.t.c and the pentecostal churches,orthodox,lutherean denominations through the grace of God in his life.but today i can't see the grace there any longer in him to preach the gospel.today he just a mere twitter fan who just wakes up in the morning and tweets buddies and make out funny pics and tag friends,go on vacation nothing more.he might still be preaching but ain't as relevant as when he still wrote God's general maybe i think his scandal in 2001 also contributed to his downfall you can check out on this link:
http://articles.latimes.com/2001/dec/22/local/me-17193.
Cause there is a wise saying that says "SCANDALS MAKES YOU LOOSE CREDIBILITY"
You can check out some of his face book uploads to see what am saying hardly do you see gospel message about christ but all what he does now his to repackage his already sold God's general in a way whereby kids now have God's generals kids version why because he has nothing to offer again even if you check his channels he preaches the things he has written in his books long ago you can check out his channel on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/robertsliardonmin/videos
All what you see are God's general still being talked about only different from the first location he preached it and some of his other books the same thing he preaches i mean verbatim.its more like he goes back to read his previously written books in other to know what to preach.if i may ask is it that God has stopped giving him new revelations or what?cause by what he updates in his page shows that he is far away cause even preachers like benny hinn,oyedepo,umai upkai,olukoya,adeboye evn some american word of faith preachers don't update such pics on their pages like what i mean is that the roberts liardon of today is a joke.check this out

Re: People What Has Happened To Roberts Liardon The Author Of Gods Generals by Gospels: 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
is it like am mocking him or trying to destroy his image the more?no am disappointed cause this is a man of God to whom God message came to in other to write about past ministers on why some succeded and why some failed and still he didn't learn from their error but either joined them.

Re: People What Has Happened To Roberts Liardon The Author Of Gods Generals by Gospels: 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
these days he behaves more like a kid going on vacatio n during holiday.inshort am short of words

Re: People What Has Happened To Roberts Liardon The Author Of Gods Generals by samuelanish: 6:39am On Mar 07, 2016
Hi, actually Pastor Roberts has been very much involved in the ministry and is starting A Church in orlando.
Re: People What Has Happened To Roberts Liardon The Author Of Gods Generals by Joagbaje(m): 9:10am On Mar 07, 2016
Gospels:
This was a man who made known to people the brief history of God's generals like smith smigglesworth,kathyrn kulman,alexander dowie,john wesley e.t.c and the pentecostal churches,orthodox,lutherean denominations through the grace of God in his life.but today i can't see the grace there any longer in him to preach the gospel.today he just a mere twitter fan who just wakes up in the morning and tweets buddies and make out funny pics and tag friends,go on vacation nothing more.he might still be preaching but ain't as relevant as when he still wrote God's general maybe i think his scandal in 2001 also contributed to his downfall you can check out on this link:
You can check out some of his face book uploads to see what am saying hardly do you see gospel message about christ but all what he does now his to repackage his already sold God's general in a way whereby kids now have God's generals kids version why because he has nothing to offer again even if you check his channels he preaches the things he has written in his books long ago you can check out his channel on youtube:
All what you see are God's general still being talked about only different from the first location he preached it and some of his other books the same thing he preaches i mean verbatim.its more like he goes back to read his previously written books in other to know what to preach.if i may ask is it that God has stopped giving him new revelations or what?cause by what he updates in his page shows that he is far away cause even preachers like benny hinn,oyedepo,umai upkai,olukoya,adeboye evn some american word of faith preachers don't update such pics on their pages like what i mean is that the roberts liardon of today is a joke.check this out

You can't judge. Him .. it's God that determines the scope of. A man's calling. Supposing his major assignment on earth is just to produce the book and video GODS GENERALS which was a success and. Still a success. John the Baptist primary assignment was to introduce the people to the Messiah. And after that any other thing was jara.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People What Has Happened To Roberts Liardon The Author Of Gods Generals by misreal(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2016
Gospels:
because he isnt doing what you expect him to do doesnt mean he isnt doing what God expects of him.be watchful mr op.

1 Like

Re: People What Has Happened To Roberts Liardon The Author Of Gods Generals by asalimpo(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
op, you are jobless.
Re: People What Has Happened To Roberts Liardon The Author Of Gods Generals by vooks: 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
asalimpo:
op, you are jobless.
Not really, he is drowning in idlelatry

(1) (Reply)

3 Things That Can Kill Your Christian Faith / How Do You Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet? / The Evidence For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.