Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone (22682 Views)

Vivo Xplay 5 Elite - The World's First Android Smartphone With 6 GB Of RAM / Vivo Xplay 5, The First Smarpthone With 6GB Of RAM / Blackview Concept Phone Boasts Touch Screen Fingerprint 2K Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by Sike(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
Bilabong: I tink say na de price be 2k. SMH. Yawn and walk out of thread.
lmaooo. Thought i was alone in this.
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by callmehydee(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
I tink. Say the fone na 2k.
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by mac04: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
Slickest:
See hen,u deeped ur hand in 2 ma mouth 2 bring out those words, I had a friend who called me on the 2nd of d new year dat she wanted 2 gt a new fone, she claimed she was @affordables nd she needed 2 gt a fone worth of 84k!!!...if I see dat kind money hen!!! Well I go hustle more on top am 2 finish ma cinematography course

bro pls I want to ask u abt cinematography,kindly send ur number mine is 07012842797 .thanks
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by samsard(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
FredAuto:

There's a lot of 4K TV's in the market now
Okay, but am guessing those ones are considered high-end.
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by texazzpete(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
biopat:
Bro, he has said nothing to indicate that. He's only addressing d "poor" who struggles to posses what d "rich" has, when he has better issues to address with money. i.e, the poor who majors on minor issues.

Ah, but he IS poor. Poverty of the mind is a very bad thing indeed. Why else would someone make the blanket assumption that everyone who upgrades their phones do so at the expense of their standard of living and their future financial stability?

His statement was in condemnation of everyone that updates their phones semi-frequently. Not just the 'poor' folks.

biopat:
But wait oooo.....DanGOATe, Watin b ur net worth?

Way more than yours, kiddo cheesy
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by Leopantro: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
HEY, ironic
i have a friend that bought two Vivo phones last week,the V5 version. was quite nice ; gorrilla screen, NFC and a P2P function that turns the phone into a credit card ( didn't understand it) and fast. the problem was she bought the LTE version and i was in a hurry at the time. she got it for less than 32k. will recheck it tmw
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by samsard(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
Leopantro: HEY, ironic
i have a friend that bought two Vivo phones last week,the V5 version. was quite nice ; gorrilla screen, NFC and a P2P function that turns the phone into a credit card ( didn't understand it) and fast. the problem was she bought the LTE version and i was in a hurry at the time. she got it for less than 32k. will recheck it tmw
32K Wow!
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by Elxandre(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
crazymommy: did i say i was directing that to the op? undecided or one cannot comment on a topic again? angry

Despite all these sermon of yours, you probably still wore brazilian weave-ons during this your hustling period . cheesy

Some ladies condemn Men of being wasteful spenders, while they don all sort of unnecessary hair-do while still supposedly having limited cash to use. Spending hundreds of thousands on brazilian, peruvian e.t.c hair.
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by mrdrizzy(m): 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
Elxandre:

Despite all these sermon of yours, you probably still wore brazilian weave-ons during this your hustling period . cheesy

Some ladies condemn Men of being wasteful spenders, while they don all sort of unnecessary hair-do while still supposedly having limited cash to use. Spending hundreds of thousands on brazilian, peruvian e.t.c hair.
MILLION LIKESwink
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by alobright1010: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
pekelepekele: I pity those that are always upgrading their phones time to time . You see most of them by the roadside struggling to catch a bus while the phones they are using can buy benz 190 . They live in a single room apartment but yes techno p this and z that . iphone q , r and t they never miss buying them.

This is 2014 try to do better things with your money..
as you keep dashing your own money to girls others use theirs for phones whats your problem with that?
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by sammyashons: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
Na was for all you guys saying you thought the phone was priced 2k oo. The OP wasn't misleading at all. He clearly stated that it was a "2K display" phone!
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by gentlechyke(m): 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mtchew!!!thought it was a 2000 naira phone...una don try wella
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by Onyenna(m): 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
I actually thought the 2k was for the price ...so 2k display is watcha mean....*walks out****
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by mikron(m): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnn this one na beast oooo
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by changingtimes(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
una de talk too moch. Wetin b de VIVO price?
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by enigmagu1(m): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
pekelepekele: I pity those that are always upgrading their phones time to time . You see most of them by the roadside struggling to catch a bus while the phones they are using can buy benz 190 . They live in a single room apartment but yes techno p this and z that . iphone q , r and t they never miss buying them.

God bless you..
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by sultanemerald(m): 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
samsard: 2K here refers to the screen resolution of a display for example:
HD is 1280*720
Full HD is: 1920*1080
while 2K is said to be any display resolution of: 2048*1080 there's also 4K and 8K but even TV screens have not gotten there yet.
Note that the difference between Full HD and 2K isn't much and not worth it (to me).

There is an LG 4k TV now.
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by FredAuto(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
samsard: Okay, but am guessing those ones are considered high-end.

Yes prices starts from $4k+
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 09, 2014
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by mrdrizzy(m): 6:05am On Jan 09, 2014
preciousjoz1: mehn,u r one crazyily hot chick.i don't know y i have dis thing for older women
older Are u really dat young?
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by SkyRider1(m): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2014
I had the vivo E3 which i bought in china a year ago. This is a very good phone in terms of build, display and battery. You should know well to install softwares as almost all on it is in chinese. it has great sound and dual sim too. Android 4.2.1 which I upgraded OTA to 4.2.2
The Vivo E3 had a huge price RMB 1900 about N50,000 then ( its cheaper on line ). i gathered from my chinese contact that the company that produce it (name BBK) is one of the numerous companies that produce phones for Samsung in China. its even written on the package. He encouraged me to buy and I remain grateful to him.
This new product will be better, i guess. will have to ask my China man to send me one since tahieves broke into my vehicle just before xmas and stole my Vivo E3.
shame to bad people
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by pannyman(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2014

I think such a comment is somewhat negative. People are here to discuss about a new gadget and this is what you have to say. You might as well go to the auto section and attempt to discourage people from buying cars worth millions of naira.

1 Like

Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by aadejesu: 11:00am On Jan 09, 2014
this phone right here together with xiaomi mi3, gionee E7 and Samsung note3 are presently the best phones on the planet. Each having slight advantages over one another . Op you didn't mention that this phone has gorilla glass 3 front and rear....makes me salivate

1 Like

Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by Ndukwe007(m): 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
Abu Mikey:

Wetin be dis na undecided

I rush open thread,hoping say I go see android phone when dem dey sell 2 thousand naira shockedgrin , then I come dey see Quad High definition angry

Rubbish!

gringrin

no be only you .imagine the speed,looking for a 2k android fone.mms.chew
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by SkyRider1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
I had the vivo E3 which i bought in china a year ago. This is a very good phone in terms of build, display and battery. You should know well to install softwares as almost all on it is in chinese. it has great sound and dual sim too. Android 4.2.1 which I upgraded OTA to 4.2.2
The Vivo E3 had a huge price RMB 1900 about N50,000 then ( its cheaper on line ). i gathered from my chinese contact that the company that produce it (name BBK) is one of the numerous companies that produce phones for Samsung in China. its even written on the package. He encouraged me to buy and I remain grateful to him.
This new product will be better, i guess. will have to ask my China man to send me one as thieves broke into my vehicle just before xmas and stole my Vivo E3.
shame to bad people
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by Obidikejr(m): 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by SkyRider1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
This new product will be better, i guess. will have to ask my China man to send me one since tahieves broke into my vehicle just before xmas and stole my Vivo E3.
shame to bad people
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by Ositainklord(m): 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
samsard: 2K here refers to the screen resolution of a display for example:
HD is 1280*720
Full HD is: 1920*1080
while 2K is said to be any display resolution of: 2048*1080 there's also 4K and 8K but even TV screens have not gotten there yet.
Note that the difference between Full HD and 2K isn't much and not worth it (to me).
4k tvs are rampant from Samsung and lg now. It's beautiful.
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by chenu(m): 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
deejay_harry1: i thought gionee e7 also has a 2k display and viva isnt the first 2k device 2013..

btw , say no to chinese phones..

say no to mtk devices..
who told you is mtk device go and check again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Still Use 2go ? / Infinix Unveils Zero 8 Device In Nigeria / Photos From TECNO Camon 12 Launch In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.