Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

'Make Money Online In Nigeria' - Legitimate? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 'Make Money Online In Nigeria' - Legitimate? (2993 Views)

10 Ways To Prove You're A Legitimate Online Based Business / Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / To Get Legitimate Credit Cards in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Make Money Online In Nigeria' - Legitimate? by Skywalker5(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2006
Just seeking your poiny of view and if you know any legitimate one.Plase give me their contacts
Re: 'Make Money Online In Nigeria' - Legitimate? by my2cents(m): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2006
I personally can't say, but I can say this: take any business idea, irrespective of where they are or what it is about, with a grain of salt. All business ideas involve risk and if you aren't a risk-taker, you probably shdnt get involved.

As they say, if you don't like it hot, stay out of the kitchen smiley
Re: 'Make Money Online In Nigeria' - Legitimate? by borngreat(f): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2006
it depends on what u mean by legitimate
Re: 'Make Money Online In Nigeria' - Legitimate? by borngreat(f): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2006
my2cent!that waz cool online biz is 4 enterpreneurs
Re: 'Make Money Online In Nigeria' - Legitimate? by my2cents(m): 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2006
borngreat,

My point exactly.

I did mention that it was for "risk takers" and that those who can't handle the heat (aka non-entrepreneurs) should stay out of the kitchen grin

Read my post again wink
Re: 'Make Money Online In Nigeria' - Legitimate? by Seun(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2006
I will not mince words with you: most of them are not legitimate. Why would a stranger who is making a lot of money online want to share his secrets with you? Is he/she father christmas? Are Nigerians that generous?
Re: 'Make Money Online In Nigeria' - Legitimate? by borngreat(f): 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2006
seun,

which of them is legitimate and how do i go about it. pls u can contact me tru my email or phone 08024101322. Thanks keep up d good work
Re: 'Make Money Online In Nigeria' - Legitimate? by supewisdom: 11:46am On Feb 28, 2012
You choose between online and offline business
if you are interested in online business then try
affliate marketing
info marketing
website/blogging design
sms biz
etc for more info
mail me akinosilade at yahoo dot com
Re: 'Make Money Online In Nigeria' - Legitimate? by padron4(m): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2012
There are lots of online opportunities available at www. tradeshopers.com you will find lots of opportunities that you can choose to start up with as low as $10 and you will be rolling in with cash for life stress free. Online business is legitimate and people are seriously benefiting from it. The only hindrance to making money is procastination and fear.
Re: 'Make Money Online In Nigeria' - Legitimate? by supewisdom: 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2012
Try networking or online biz
for online you can thousand of dollars one of them is
Domain name biz I mean parking your domain name for profit
The first place to start is google
Re: 'Make Money Online In Nigeria' - Legitimate? by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 08, 2012
Guy no doll yourself There  are many legitimate companies that pay more than 105% and 7% (ROI) daily. All you need to do is to learn how to invest in them. Personally i have ten of them that are paying me 105% and 7% of my investment daily and i have invested over $500 and is growing gradually. With the help and guild of experts on my side, i make money. All i do is follow them, where they invest big money i put my  money. All you do is follow me, where i invest, you invest. What ever i do you do. Simple and you are guaranteed good returns on your investment. I will teach you with proof from my live account. You can reach me with 07045635338 or 08082591893.
Re: 'Make Money Online In Nigeria' - Legitimate? by tolak(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2012
FOR LEGITIMATE ONLINE BUSINESES CHECK http://starting-ownsmall-business..com
Re: 'Make Money Online In Nigeria' - Legitimate? by jessitha: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2013
Sky-walker:
Just seeking your poiny of view and if you know any legitimate one.Plase give me their contacts

There are lot of legitmate ways available to earn money through online such as
1) Blogging
2) Google Adsense
3) Affiliate marketing
4) Micro Jobs
5) Freelancing
6)Reselling Business.among them i have chosen reselling business. Because it is very easy to earn money through online from home. There is no technical knowledge is need for do that job. Every one can easily do this job. I got a reseller account from this site Goresellers.com using this i am selling ssl certificates, website builder,webdesign,merchant account etc.at a higher price and earning money online. Here you also can get the reseller account then gain more money through online
Re: 'Make Money Online In Nigeria' - Legitimate? by neksummi(m): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2013
You can start from here:
http://www.makehotmoneyonline.com

Tested and proven to work. Let me know if it works for you.
Re: 'Make Money Online In Nigeria' - Legitimate? by tefund(m): 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Skywalker5: Just seeking your poiny of view and if you know any legitimate one.Plase give me their contacts

Strike millions in 2014 betting on sport..it is as easy as ABC www.Bussiness.us
Re: 'Make Money Online In Nigeria' - Legitimate? by tefund(m): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
[
Strike millions in 2014 betting on sport..it is as easy as ABC www.Bussiness.us
Re: 'Make Money Online In Nigeria' - Legitimate? by jta2012(m): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Making money online is an exotic and sophiscated investment that is understood
by few people .Pls visit jtahomes4people.com for our real estate solutions and
moneyreportsng. for workable and practical money making
investment reports
Thanks
jtaconsulting,Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Are There Any Good Toyshops In Lagos / Starting An Online Business / Drinks Distributor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.