Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,669 members, 7,851,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

BBM On PC Thread Users Discussion (and Other Android Apk Emulation) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / BBM On PC Thread Users Discussion (and Other Android Apk Emulation) (703 Views)

The Easiest Way To Install Blackberry Messenger BBM On PC Using Bluestacks / MID A10,Qualcom,Onda,Huewui and other Android Tablet Helpdesk / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBM On PC Thread Users Discussion (and Other Android Apk Emulation) by Hackomania(m): 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
I created this new thread so that BBM users without the luxury of either BlackBerry, Android, and iOS phones can interact about their experience with emulating BBM on PC.
There are quite a number of ways to emulate BBM on PC, but the most popular are

AndroidVM (now known as GenyMotion)
BlueStacks
Windroy

There are many guides online of how to install and configure these software, unfortunately most of them are online installers (though there are workarounds for that), but you can share your experience with using BBM on PC here, ranging from video requirements, speed, and other challenges you face with emulating other Android apps (Real Football for example grin)

(1) (Reply)

Every PC Users Should Have This Application... / Someone Please Help Me Of How To Configure A Laptop / Help Me On Where To Download Hp Recovery Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.