Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

MID A10,Qualcom,Onda,Huewui and other Android Tablet Helpdesk - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / MID A10,Qualcom,Onda,Huewui and other Android Tablet Helpdesk (1697 Views)

Onda V919 Air Ch Tablet Pc Has A Monster Battery / How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet / Getting Certified For IT Helpdesk or Technical Support Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MID A10,Qualcom,Onda,Huewui and other Android Tablet Helpdesk by brianromel(m): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
I am creating this for anyone who has a tablet pc Mid A10 512ram 4gb nand drive(LY-F1).

Using this medium to talk about about the tablets from performance, apps, upgrades and the like.

Anyother tablets aside from A10 will be considered.

Help from others and all with experiences and solutions would be helpful.
Re: MID A10,Qualcom,Onda,Huewui and other Android Tablet Helpdesk by brianromel(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
First off, i feel i need to drop of this advise to those with an MID A10(or Ly -F1) tablet.

For thos using it, you will note that it runs on Android OS 2.3.4 Gingerbread. If you want to upgrade to Ice cream Sunday or you see a rom for Choco ice cream sunday. Don‘t as i have to understand that the tablet can only run on OS 2.3.4 Gingerbread.

I have downloaded and tried 8 different ICS roms custom Roms on it. They all dont work. Not saying you cant use it, but its not stable, excep you enjoy your tablet hanging and freezing a lot.

Please before you do this, make sure you download the original gingerbread OS for you tablet as a fall back.
Re: MID A10,Qualcom,Onda,Huewui and other Android Tablet Helpdesk by brianromel(m): 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
In the event you wish to try and wish to try the update. You will need the rom and the flashing tool of which there are two.

F1 Pheonix- This will request for a key and the rom Img file. before it cab flash the tablet. Total time for flashing 3-4mins.

Livesuit, This only requires the Img file of the rom. It will pose a question asking if you want to format or not. Use format only your tablet develop boot issues like not booting to your home screen.

Boot flash tools work via windows(laptop or desktop)
Re: MID A10,Qualcom,Onda,Huewui and other Android Tablet Helpdesk by cj1080(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
Can some1 use gingerbreak 2 root de A10. And if rooted, will superuser work.

(1) (Reply)

Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Zero X506... How To Update Yours / Very Clean Foreign Used Lenovo SL510 Is For Sale In Lagos SOLD / Laptops From Walmart.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.