|Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by meazona(m): 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
Hi fellas. Saw a nice post in a blog and decide to share with my fellow NL as I have also benefitted from other ppl's info in this forum.
Start the year in a great way.
Tourism and Hospitality Business Ideas + Opportunities
1. Airport Baby Space – Recognizing the fact that traveling with infant can sometimes become burdensome, many airports are now setting up areas where parents can attend to their babies. If you research and notice that a particular airport is lacking such services, you can setup your own private baby space in the airport and charge parents a nominal fee to use your facility.
2. Airport Cab Sharing services – Clearly, services offered in the airport is definitely one of the most effective in the top 10 tourism business ideas. Facilitating cab sharing between travelers in the airport is a great idea to help travelers who arrive at the same time and are heading towards a common destination be able to share cabs and lower their costs.
3. Sightseeing on the Go – Organizing fun runs for tourists can be a great attraction. Make sure that you organize such activity in areas where sightseeing is also possible like historical places and other areas with landmarks worth taking note of.
4. Luggage Delivery – Another great idea is to offer door to door luggage delivery for travelers and tourists. This helps tourists with bulk luggage to directly go to their accommodation without going through the hassle of waiting for their luggage. You can offer this service to tourists and deliver their luggage straight to their hotel room.
5. Innovative Hotel Services – If you have the means to establish an innovative hotel, then go for it and start your own hotel business because it is very lucrative. Most travelers nowadays are looking for a different experience with their hotel. The ambience as well as the services offered matters greatly. Just make sure that the concept of your hotel is unique.
6. Business Networking – This is business opportunity is specifically helpful for business people. You can setup a service system online where business people can enter their flight details as well as the purpose of their travel on the management tool used and your company will help contact and make connections to the people with businesses in that area the business traveler would like to meet up with.
7. Parents Travel Light – As mentioned above, it can be burdensome when traveling with your baby. The idea behind this business is allowing parents to leave behind all baby necessities in your care; then you can just order them online and deliver the items to your client’s holiday destination, thus making traveling lighter and easier.
8. Toddler Interns – This is a great attraction for tourists using elementary school kids have a taste of working in the real worlds as young as they are. This attracts tourist to visit such establishments and see how kids are doing working.
9. Motorcycle Taxis – Sometimes you just never know rainstorms will occur. This is a great attraction for stranded travelers to help them get to their destination. Also, in areas with high traffic congestion problems, a motorcycle taxi or rental services would come in handy.
10. Allergy Cards – People who travel want to get a taste of the local cuisine. But allergies can be a hindrance to experiencing great local dishes. This card enumerates all foods that you may be allergic to so you can present it to local restaurants and save yourself from having allergies. You can setup a business that produces such cards in the native language of various countries and sell such cards to travelers and tourists.
Low Cost Small Business Ideas for College Students
1. Transportation service
If your parent has an old car that has been abandoned for a long time, you can fix it and start a micro transport service. Chances are your fellow students need transportation to and from campus. And most of the time, the transport arrangements by school authorities are not very good. So, your college colleagues would be willing to pay you to transport them. They will prefer your services to that of the college because yours will save their time and provide more comfort and flexibility.
2. Tutoring service
As a college student, chances are you are particularly good in one or two subjects. You’ll make a lot of money by offering to teach others who are having problems with those subjects — most especially if they are very important subjects that students must pass before promotion or graduation.
3. Career counseling
If you have good communication skills, you can meet the recruiters and employers in the on-campus career center to learn what they are looking for in job applicants. Then you can become a career coach and counselor simply by leaking these secrets to other students.
4. Sports training service
If you are a good athlete and sportsman, think about starting a personal sports training service aimed at teaching fellow students who are interested in becoming skilled sportsmen like you. You can use either an on-campus facility or a local fitness facility off campus.
5. Party promotion
Most college students love partying. So, you can make decent income if you know how promote parties and get the best deejays and party people to events. You can also organize shows involving celebrity singers and entertainers.
6. On-boarding services for international students
If your college admits students from other countries that have never lived in your country for long, you can start an on-boarding service for international students. Such students find the campus environment overwhelming, and they may have a hard time blending with the new system. If you are compassionate, and you enjoy meeting new people, you can set up a hospitality or familiarization program for international students. You can either collaborate with the office of students’ affairs in your school or run your business independently.
7. Graphics arts design services
If you have a knack for creative design and you are very good at it, you can start a graphics design business. You can offer your services for both students and college professors who want to beautify their research and reports as well as their presentations. You can also make additional income by designing banners for events and occasions in your college and by designing creating greeting cards for birthdays and holidays.
8. Freelance writing service
If you are very good with words, then you can start a freelance writing service. This would involve handling writing assignments for clients — not fellow students, because this is unethical and against the rules in virtually all schools and colleges. You can hook up with clients over the internet by registering an account with freelance outsourcing sites. You can start a blog for marketing your writing services and promote your business in online forums and via social media. Writing assignments that you’ll be handling for clients include articles, blog posts, ebooks, sales copies, press releases, business proposals, and so on.
9. Hair styling service
You can start rendering your services as a hair stylist or professional barber. Everyone loves to look good, and good hair care is one of those factors that improve one’s overall appearance. So, you will make a lot of cash off of your colleagues by starting this business.
10. Buying and selling stuff online has become one of the big money-earners in the digital age. The challenge comes in offering something unique or which stands out from other product offerings in the marketplace.
11. Computer enthusiasts who use the Internet for research, emailing, and playing online games may find huge appeal in taking part in a business like testing new games and providing feedback on the games.
12. Making personalized invitations for occasions like baptisms, bachelorette parties, birthdays and special events may also turn out to be a money earner for students.
13. Students can also usually find making websites, writing and posting blogs about places they have been to or products they have tried a good way to earn money. It does not take a genius to try out and succeed in these unique business ideas for students.
14. Other creative ways for college students to make money and enjoy themselves in the process; depending on their hobbies and interests are arranging/mixing songs (which require initial investment on equipment); offering photography services with background design and CDs; and making beaded jewelry.
15. Students can also choose among the reputable affiliate marketing programs online that sell products; then they can allot time to learn details about products the affiliate companies sell, like jewelry, supplements, apparel, gadgets, home wares.
For lots of business ideas for students, graduates, SMEs, even some of us that like to be freelancers, there are lot of ideas for you.
Happy new year all.
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by lifestyle1(m): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by dabrake(m): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by odyx: 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
I comment your effort. Good job
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by An0nimus: 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
Broom sales. You'll be a millionaire after 2015
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by chemicaldom(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by adezjamz(m): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by fhranchez(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by Vicjay1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
<kbd>mine is not there</kbd>
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by mosho2good: 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
how does dat afect d price of transportion from my village to lagos.
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by AizekB(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
nawaoo all dis one for 9ja pikin. hw much person get way go start dis kind bizz? i gues its mend for ajebota nt every one
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by tellwisdom: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
How you wan take chop three square meal with this kain yeye jobs??
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by sonikstargirl(f): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
what a long story. I am so damn tired of readin it so i....
*picks up my shoes and runs outta thread*
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by ginezz: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by Alexgeneration(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
Ok o. But to sell gala no follow? Just asking though
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by AbuMikey(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by harizy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
Nice. One must be done.
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by Richiy(f): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
Most wont work in nigeria
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by IamAthens(m): 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
I was here.
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by lightheart(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
Nice list...but most look like what may not be obtainable in these climes at the moment. However, ideas can be culled and modified.
Bless you, @op
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by Jakeattah(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
All this one na just extra hustle
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by kennyola: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
sale of brooms in apc controlled states and umbrella in pdp controlled states.
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by Asemo11(m): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
O.p gud write up but importation is not on the list I fink that's the easy way nigeria youth can make little earning buying goods cheap over there and selling over here
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by tushd(m): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
Check ma topic guys
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by Lilimax(f): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
Nice write up and very impactful.
Well done @ OP
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
Pl op I want to open sports center,any ideal or advice how I should start ? Want to build sports center ,all sports will done inside,
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
OP, good 4 u!
buh as 4 me, I refuse 2 be intimidated by Ifeanyi Ubah, OteDollar & some other department
SO!Ayam Oyel Bizness magnate now
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by lightheart(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
An0nimus: Broom sales. You'll be a millionaire after 2015
Why u dey shine ya 32? So u no sabi say dem fit brand doz brooms as in confirm customised APC brooms wey get levels. Infact inshort, mk I begin go draft the proposal sef complete with pikshurrs! Its the new age APC....#operationSweepRight
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
How many plot of land do I need ,
Can you send me structure if you have ,how it should
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by PapaBrowne(m): 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
This is my list of best 20.
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by Neduzze5(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2014 |
Yahoo Yahoo no dey here? Na the easiest and shortest way to much money!!
|Re: Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2014 |