Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Guys Is Maturbation A Sin??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guys Is Maturbation A Sin??? (564 Views)

Is It A Sin To Question The Bible ? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Is Fornication Really A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Is Maturbation A Sin??? by Radiokilar: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
I ve searched and tried but havent gotten a satisfied answer.To U IS IT A SIN
Re: Guys Is Maturbation A Sin??? by mrpresido(m): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
its lust that leads to masturbation, its a sin
Re: Guys Is Maturbation A Sin??? by Prenom: 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
Yeah Basically its a sin because God hates uncleanliness................ And here is what I think::::
Read leviticus 15:1 downwards where the bible talks about someone being unclean after having a discharge and it says the person is unclean for a certain period of time and would have to undergo some cleansing formalities...
Although those formalities no longer hold,but the point of emphasis there is such person is unclean..its just like when you sin then and u perform sacrifices to atone for your sins but now because christ died for us its different but the emphasis lays on the fact that you've sinned...
so nothing really changed, its still the same uncleanliness and sin but w/o the sacrifices of old......
Re: Guys Is Maturbation A Sin??? by MEILYN(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Guys Is Maturbation A Sin??? by Alwaystrue(f): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
Radiokilar: I ve searched and tried but havent gotten a satisfied answer.To U IS IT A SIN
The questions may be answered by asking yourself why a person masturbates in the first instance.
Re: Guys Is Maturbation A Sin??? by Radiokilar: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
Alwaystrue:
The questions may be answered by asking yourself why a person masturbates in the first instance.
my guy fornication is a sin too naw
Re: Guys Is Maturbation A Sin??? by Adeebiwa09(m): 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
Boss, u knw in ur heart of heart it is. And whatever u cnt b proud of or open about is questionable. Now is it bad to do without it? If dr s a posibility of nt doin it dn do. But to answer you question yes self service is a sin. Ds dirty
Re: Guys Is Maturbation A Sin??? by asco15(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mathew 5:28 'but i say unto you, that whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart'.
If lusting is same as adultery, how much more of masturbation.
Masturbation is a mental fornication in d heart. It IS A SIN.

(1) (Reply)

Another Church Building Collapsed. / The Syndrome Of No Food Before Service. / Independence Day Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.