Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

I Need Large Supply Of Fairly Used Toys And Baby Things. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need Large Supply Of Fairly Used Toys And Baby Things. (6157 Views)

A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) / Supplier Of Fairly Used London/american Clothings, Bedsheets, Duvet, Brocade / I Need Large Supply Of Palm Kernel Oil And Industrial Chemicals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Large Supply Of Fairly Used Toys And Baby Things. by mummyf(f): 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
Is there anyone here that is into the importation of used toys and baby things?
I am looking to buy.

1 Like

Re: I Need Large Supply Of Fairly Used Toys And Baby Things. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
I know of an importer in my environ that import toys every month and it's package sack.I don't know how much they cost but I see a lot of woman coming from different state to buy.
Re: I Need Large Supply Of Fairly Used Toys And Baby Things. by mummyf(f): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
Thank u. What do u mean by package sack? And which area are u talking about?
Re: I Need Large Supply Of Fairly Used Toys And Baby Things. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
I mean they packages it in big sack-bag the area is around ikeja,lagos...
Re: I Need Large Supply Of Fairly Used Toys And Baby Things. by ummitoagirl(f): 2:14am On Jan 08, 2014
what exactly are you looking for? will you be reselling? i can bring 23kg items to Nigeria for you if you want but you will have to be specific...ie girls clothing, age, what toys etc.

1 Like

Re: I Need Large Supply Of Fairly Used Toys And Baby Things. by mummyf(f): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2014
@mrcdorv, thanks for answering. Do you have their phone nos, cos am not in lagos and would love to get in touch with them before I go there.

@ummitoagirl, yes I am reselling.
I am looking for cots, bouncers, toys for ages newborn to 10 yrs.
A whole range of useful stuffs for that age.I don't want clothes.
Re: I Need Large Supply Of Fairly Used Toys And Baby Things. by ummitoagirl(f): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
ok. If I know of anyone coming down to Nigeria with Items like that, ll inform you. Good luck with your search.
Re: I Need Large Supply Of Fairly Used Toys And Baby Things. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
mummyf: @mrcdorv, thanks for answering. Do you have their phone nos, cos am not in lagos and would love to get in touch with them before I go there.

@ummitoagirl, yes I am reselling.
I am looking for cots, bouncers, toys for ages newborn to 10 yrs.
A whole range of useful stuffs for that age.I don't want clothes.

I don't have their phone numbers,which state are you maybe I may help in getting them down to you if after you're satisfy and you will need the pictures with their price.
Re: I Need Large Supply Of Fairly Used Toys And Baby Things. by TAVOX: 7:43am On Sep 09, 2015
Mrcdorv:
I don't have their phone numbers,which state are you maybe I may help in getting them down to you if after you're satisfy and you will need the pictures with their price.
I need too... Can we go there together in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: I Need Large Supply Of Fairly Used Toys And Baby Things. by MSCollections: 10:32pm On May 06, 2018
I am interested in this... i resell used toys. Marysmartcollections@gmail.com

ummitoagirl:
what exactly are you looking for? will you be reselling? i can bring 23kg items to Nigeria for you if you want but you will have to be specific...ie girls clothing, age, what toys etc.
Re: I Need Large Supply Of Fairly Used Toys And Baby Things. by chigrin: 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
Grineria Toy Store, Your home of best quality indoor and outdoor Playground equipment/accessories be it for Homes, Schools, Amusement Parks, Events, Kiddies Fair and Outdoor Parties.

We have in store a good number of play equipment/Toys ideal for all kinds of Events and Outdoor Activities such as Merry Go Round, Bouncing CASTLES, School Chairs and Desk, See-Saw, Double and Single Playground House, Kids Playpen/Fence, Kids Swing and Double Swing, Basketball Hoop, Slides, LEGO Toys, Kids Goal Post, Display Hanger, Book Shelf and a number of other amazing playground equipment all these and more are made available on Grineria Store.

We delight in serving our customers/Clients better and as such we have ensured that we maintain a swift delivery of our playground equipment for our customers.

For more details and enquiry Kindly reach us on 08086109104.

Re: I Need Large Supply Of Fairly Used Toys And Baby Things. by Mehobi: 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Pls where u able to buy the bale of okrika toys
Re: I Need Large Supply Of Fairly Used Toys And Baby Things. by Mehobi: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Where u able to buy the okrika bale?
mummyf:
Is there anyone here that is into the importation of used toys and baby things?
I am looking to buy.
Re: I Need Large Supply Of Fairly Used Toys And Baby Things. by Grineriastore: 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
Grineria store enterprises, your home of best quality indoor and outdoor playground equipment/accessories be it for homes, schools, amusement parks, events, kiddies fair and outdoor parties.
we have in store a good number of play equipment/toys ideal for all kinds of events and outdoor activities such as merry go round, bouncing castles, school chairs and desk, see-saw, double and single playground house, kids playpen/fence, artificial carpet grass, kids swing and double swing, basketball hoop, slides, lego toys, kids goal post, display hanger, book shelf and a number of other amazing playground equipment all these and more are made available on grineria store.
we delight in serving our customers/clients better and as such we have ensured that we maintain a swift delivery of our playground equipment for our customers.
Kindly reach us on 08086109104 or 08062352970....Address: 7, Oyetubo Street Off Obafemi Awolowo Way Ikeja Lagos.

Re: I Need Large Supply Of Fairly Used Toys And Baby Things. by chigrin: 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Grineria Store Enterprises, your number one online place for variety of kids playground equipment for schools, Amusement Parks, Fun Fairs, Homes and more.
Call us today for amazing Toys/outdoor/Indoor Play Equipment for Kids, Toddlers, Teenagers, Fun Fairs, Gym, Exercise, Workouts & Fitness Facilities or a surprise gift for your child.
At Grineria Store, we strongly believe play is fun and helps in the development of every child...
time spent on playground is critical to children's physical, social and mental well-being
as a result of this, we have made available a wide range of playground equipment such as: Slides, Swings, Trampolines, Bouncing Castle, See-Saw, Rocking Toys, Car/Truck Rides, Merry-Go-Round, Playground Fence, Kids Basketball Net, Kids Shelves and lots more.
For inquiries Kindly Call/whatsapp 08086109104 . Delivery services available nationwide.

OFFICE ADDRESS: 7, Oyetubo Street Off Obafemi Awolowo Way Ikeja Lagos, By Ikeja Bus Stop Off Ajao Road.

Re: I Need Large Supply Of Fairly Used Toys And Baby Things. by chigrin: 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
Call/whatsapp 08086109104

Office Address: 7 Oyetubo Street Off Obafemi Awolowo Way Ikeja Lagos, By Ikeja Bus stop

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/grineriatoystore

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Grineriatoystore-285316165498411/

Grineria Store Enterprises, your number one online place for variety of kids playground equipment for schools, Amusement Parks, Fun Fairs, Homes and more.
Call us today for amazing Toys/outdoor/Indoor Play Equipment for Kids, Toddlers, Teenagers, Fun Fairs, Gym, Exercise, Workouts & Fitness Facilities or a surprise gift for your child.
At Grineria Store, we strongly believe play is fun and helps in the development of every child.....
time spent on playground is critical to children's physical, social and mental well-being
as a result of this, we have made available a wide range of playground equipment such as: Slides, Swings, Trampolines, Bouncing Castle, See-Saw, Rocking Toys, Car/Truck Rides, Merry-Go-Round, Playground Fence, Kids Basketball Net, Kids Shelves and lots more.
For inquiries Kindly Delivery services available nationwide.

Re: I Need Large Supply Of Fairly Used Toys And Baby Things. by chigrin: 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
Call/whatsapp 08086109104

www.instagram.com/grineriatoystore

Office Address: 7 Oyetubo Street Off Obafemi Awolowo Way Ikeja Lagos By Ikeja Bus stop.

At Grineria Store, we strongly believe play is fun and helps in the development of every child.....
For inquiries Kindly Delivery services available nationwide.
Re: I Need Large Supply Of Fairly Used Toys And Baby Things. by chigrin: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
Welcome to Grineria Toy Store, your ultimate destination for top-quality kids' indoor and outdoor playground equipment. We specializes in sales, supply & Installation of play items.

At Grineria Store, we are passionate about creating safe, exciting, imaginative and fun-filled experiences for children of all ages.

Our play equipment ranges from Swings, Slides, Trampolines, Merry go round, Bookshelf, Rockers, Playhouses, Ball pit, Stackable Bedding, Play fences, Seesaws, Bouncing Castles, Classroom Furniture-Half moon, Rectangle tables, Chairs and lots more.

Are you looking for where to buy toys in lagos? Look no further, we got you covered.

All our playground equipment, play structures, indoor & Outdoor playsets and accessories are available for delivery nationwide.

Office Address:7, Oyetubo Street Off Obafemi Awolowo Way Ikeja Lagos By Ikeja Bus stop.

You can reach us on 08086109104 or 07056666906

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/grineriatoystore

(1) (Reply)

Cool Champala Bead Bags Available For Delivery In Lagos / I Need Pos Machines For Vending Recharge Cards / Granite Chippings Supply Directly From Abk, Ebonyi State To Enugu And Anambra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.