Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,364 members, 7,861,003 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Pastor Adeboye Debunks Rumours Of Not Going To Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Debunks Rumours Of Not Going To Heaven (984 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Debunks Rumours Of Not Going To Heaven by afroprofile: 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pastor E.A Adoboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG has debunked rumours of a dream that he will not make heaven.

The reaction was contained in a post on his facebook page. the message reads thus “I have been informed of a message, circulating through emails and social media, of me having a dream of not making heaven. I would like to inform and assure the public that I, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, never had such a dream. My prayer for myself, my family and yours is for us all to make heaven. To the person who is the author of this message, please know that there are no liars in The Kingdom of God. Keep fasting and praying, and may you overflow in all facets of your life as you do so. “
READ MORE: http://afroprofile.com/blog/2014/01/07/pastor-adeboye-debunks-rumours-of-not-going-to-heaven/#
Re: Pastor Adeboye Debunks Rumours Of Not Going To Heaven by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
afroprofile: Pastor E.A Adoboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG has debunked rumours of a dream that he will not make heaven.

The reaction was contained in a post on his facebook page. the message reads thus “I have been informed of a message, circulating through emails and social media, of me having a dream of not making heaven. I would like to inform and assure the public that I, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, never had such a dream. My prayer for myself, my family and yours is for us all to make heaven. To the person who is the author of this message, please know that there are no liars in The Kingdom of God. Keep fasting and praying, and may you overflow in all facets of your life as you do so. “
READ MORE: http://afroprofile.com/blog/2014/01/07/pastor-adeboye-debunks-rumours-of-not-going-to-heaven/#

Nigerians and rumours.

Even if it's true that he had such a dream, would he have shared it with anyone?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Debunks Rumours Of Not Going To Heaven by Smooyis(m): 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
I thought as much. Evil people and their evil plans against Annointed ones. May God forgive them.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Debunks Rumours Of Not Going To Heaven by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
fp material
Re: Pastor Adeboye Debunks Rumours Of Not Going To Heaven by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
cool

(1) (Reply)

Driving Force Behind Greatness. / Why T.B. Joshua’s Church Collapse Actually Convinced Me He Is A Genuine Man Of G / Bro Joshua Iginla Visits Kuje Orhanage Home And A Remote Village In Kubwa Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.