Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

The Best Biz To Invest My Money.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Best Biz To Invest My Money.. (3509 Views)

Please Enlight Me On Hw To Invest My 5000k To Earn Reasonable Yeild. / I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) / Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Biz To Invest My Money.. by wealthinfos(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
I understand there are professionals in this section as it relates to investment. I will be delighted to get advise and guide on the best businesses to invest. I mean businesses that have high ROI in short terms. Actually i have Real Estate investment in mind; but i understand that Real Estate is too capital intensive; as properties run into millions making it impossible for the middle class and the average people to consider Real Estate investment. And i ask the professionals here; pls what other areas of investment would you recommend with fast ROI?
Re: The Best Biz To Invest My Money.. by aikfrank(m): 7:23am On Jan 08, 2014
Send me an email
Re: The Best Biz To Invest My Money.. by wealthinfos(m): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2014
aikfrank: Send me an email

Send you an email? Ok wats ur email?
Re: The Best Biz To Invest My Money.. by TellBlazer(m): 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
Pending on how much you have to invest,there are houses you can buy and in a short time you get your money back and stil have your house.check my topic for one of such.
Re: The Best Biz To Invest My Money.. by stechi(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
wealthinfos: I understand there are professionals in this section as it relates to investment. I will be delighted to get advise and guide on the best businesses to invest. I mean businesses that have high ROI in short terms. Actually i have Real Estate investment in mind; but i understand that Real Estate is too capital intensive; as properties run into millions making it impossible for the middle class and the average people to consider Real Estate investment. And i ask the professionals here; pls what other areas of investment would you recommend with fast ROI?

just studying the links on your signature.
Re: The Best Biz To Invest My Money.. by wealthinfos(m): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
stechi:

just studying the links on your signature.

alright, good
Re: The Best Biz To Invest My Money.. by sitereview: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
Invest in gistpage and get 10% monthly n your investment
email- mailgistpage@gmail.com
Re: The Best Biz To Invest My Money.. by Systeme101: 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
if your in uyo there's a lucrative investment opportunity...i started last yr, nw am receiving 50 every wks...no work is involved, dis might sound strange bt its a real trade business nt forex or online jobs....for more info call me.. 08162659316
Re: The Best Biz To Invest My Money.. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2014
To join the new abeokuta entrepreneuring group, pls follow this thread.
We are already making progress....
It is not only for Abeokuta or Ogun state residents or natives.
We need ideas and helping hands to help each other realise our dreams..

Please follow now, or click on
https://www.nairaland.com/1831775/young-aspiring-entrepreneurs-abeokutalets-meet#25019781

Thank you
Re: The Best Biz To Invest My Money.. by TRADELYN: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2014
Many factors determine the ROI.

Capital, Risks mgt, etc.

Well, I know for sure that goods business hardly fail...that is why the richest people in the world are in goods business. Yes! Service business is very lucrative though grin

If you contact us, we could show/advice you more...

NOTE:
#ONLYSERIOUSPEOPLENEEDEDPLEASE!!!
wealthinfos: I understand there are professionals in this section as it relates to investment. I will be delighted to get advise and guide on the best businesses to invest. I mean businesses that have high ROI in short terms. Actually i have Real Estate investment in mind; but i understand that Real Estate is too capital intensive; as properties run into millions making it impossible for the middle class and the average people to consider Real Estate investment. And i ask the professionals here; pls what other areas of investment would you recommend with fast ROI?
Re: The Best Biz To Invest My Money.. by wealthinfos(m): 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
TRADELYN: Many factors deternine the ROI.

Capital, Risks mgt, etc.

Well, I know for sure that goods business hardly fail...that is why the richest people in the world are in goods business. Yes! Service business is very lucrative though grin

If you contact us, we could show/advice you more...

NOTE:
#ONLYSERIOUSPEOPLENEEDEDPLEASE!!!

pls how do u mean good businesses?
Re: The Best Biz To Invest My Money.. by TRADELYN: 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
wealthinfos:

pls how do u mean good businesses?
I mean 'goods'...not service~oriented ones.
Eg. Milk, rice, TV, Phones, etc.

Is it clear now?
Re: The Best Biz To Invest My Money.. by easypee: 6:57am On Aug 20, 2014
Just go for this:

You or anyone one interested can invest 150K in the oil & gas sector as a nation-wide distributor of a product. Contact me on 08121547560, pioustrade@gmail.com
I wrote a 100-page e-book (PRICE: 2K) on this where you get all the info on it. You make 200K profit per month and can employ 3 marketers to do it for you with that 150K start-up at salary of 50K each per month and still make the 200K profit per month. It is all explained in my e-book!
Re: The Best Biz To Invest My Money.. by Moneyb: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2014

fx trading with competent and qualified broker
Re: The Best Biz To Invest My Money.. by potoki: 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
Pls am interested in dat investment can u mail me(bisolent@gmail.com) d details. Thank u
Systeme101: if your in uyo there's a lucrative investment opportunity...i started last yr, nw am receiving 50 every wks...no work is involved, dis might sound strange bt its a real trade business nt forex or online jobs....for more info call me.. 08162659316
Re: The Best Biz To Invest My Money.. by hafeez65: 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
Start your own small scale gold mine with $20,000 and start production of gold in 45 days. You make 500% of your investment in 6months. This is in Tanzania.

(1) (Reply)

Boom And Crash Spike Detector / How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! / QFX Forex Trading Bot Scam Exposed Don't Invest! Is QFX Legit Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.