Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Advice: His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him. Should He Let Go Or Seek Revenge? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice: His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him. Should He Let Go Or Seek Revenge? (1203 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... / She Doesn't Love Him, But He Doesn't Believe In Divorce. / Why Would A Man Stay In A Marriage If He Doesn't Love His Wife Anymore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him. Should He Let Go Or Seek Revenge? by Woged2005(f): 1:38am On Jan 08, 2014
My cousin has been dating this naija lady for a little over a year now. They’re in love (or apparently so he thought), and the lady claims to be a born-again xtian. During this last xmas season a mutual friend was chatting with the lady (my cousin’s girlfriend) when the mutual friend asked her if she likes my cousin. She replied: “I don’t rilly luv him o, honestly…just playing along just 4 bodi & soul…I got my plans”

When the mutual friend asked her why she’s giving him the impression that she loves him and makes him buy things for her? She replied:

“haba! na normal thin na..I go fashi at d right time, not now sha.. I stil need his help getting a job & other stuff..he’s nice sha”

My cousin has gotten hold of this chat unknown to his girlfriend (a key evidence with her phone number & chat name she cannot deny). Honestly, he’s upset bc he’s spent a lot of time coaching this girl & money on her believing she is real. Even last December he helped her with trans to villa for xmas. This girl will be visiting Lagos in a week’s time for a job interview & plans to stay in his house, but doesn’t know my cousin has this chat. I’m afraid he is in a revenge mood, though he’s keeping mum like a man.

Pls how do u advise him to handle this girl and this matter? He’s 33yrs old while the girl in question is 27yrs. Both are single & graduates. He has a job, while the lady rounded up NYSC last 2yrs still looking for job using him as a coach & connection.
Re: Advice: His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him. Should He Let Go Or Seek Revenge? by True2myself24(f): 1:46am On Jan 08, 2014
For a cousin you sure do know a lot of what's going on in his life.
Re: Advice: His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him. Should He Let Go Or Seek Revenge? by Woged2005(f): 1:50am On Jan 08, 2014
True2myself24: For a cousin you sure do know a lot of what's going on in his life.

...bc he shared the details with me to ease off burden in his heart for lack of someone to talk to, & moreover I know the girl in question too..
Re: Advice: His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him. Should He Let Go Or Seek Revenge? by Extom(m): 3:13am On Jan 08, 2014
It will be easier and far more better to just quietly sever all ties with her, and build from the scratch(that's if there's any to heart in him anymore, because girls like this always thinks all they took was just money, and maybe some good sex, unknown to them that they also turned the guy into a heartless monster, who in-turn unleashes his "playboy" fangs on the next girl), than to plan revenge. My granny(of blessed memory) once told me "he who is on a revenge mission should dig two graves before embarking on the journey".
If possible, he should allow her stay and get the job, and leave vengeance to God and Karma. While the former takes a lot of time b4 acting, trust me when I say the latter is very close to her doorstep. These are the kind of girls you see on different blogs with topics like this "My Husband Slept With Our Bridesmaid On Wedding Day", "My Husband Of Just 4months Is Cheating On Me", etc...
Just tell your cousin to leave her on time, so that hoe called Karma won't meet him with her... He sure don't wanna see how hard Karma Fvcks his girl, or should I say EX

My feedee kobo(50k)

2 Likes

Re: Advice: His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him. Should He Let Go Or Seek Revenge? by Mynd44: 5:21am On Jan 08, 2014
What revenge? He should walk away and keep walking
Re: Advice: His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him. Should He Let Go Or Seek Revenge? by pickabeau1: 7:56am On Jan 08, 2014
finis........

Mynd_44: What revenge? He should walk away and keep walking
Re: Advice: His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him. Should He Let Go Or Seek Revenge? by Dygeasy(m): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2014
Revenge? With A Gun Or Sword? Lol.

Make Some Drama abeg. When she comes for the job interview, she intends to stay at your cousin's place, let her in and act normally then quietly break up with her. Its up to her to sleep over or not to. cheesy

Your cousin doesn't need to get worked up.
Re: Advice: His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him. Should He Let Go Or Seek Revenge? by ifedun2: 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
What revenge is he talking about?
People go into relationships for many reasons.Thank God he was able to get the truth about her feelings this early.
The right thing to do is walk away.

1 Like

Re: Advice: His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him. Should He Let Go Or Seek Revenge? by bellong: 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
The best revenge is to be unlike him who performed the injury...........Marcus Aurelius.

A man that studies revenge keeps his own wounds green..................Francis Bacon.

While seeking revenge, dig two graves - one for yourself..................Douglas Horton.

He will only be wasting his time plotting revenge. The girl will meet her waterloo ahead, let your cousin move on with his life and dumb her ass. She's 27 and still playing game. I hope she will not become a special prayer point in her church someday.

1 Like

Re: Advice: His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him. Should He Let Go Or Seek Revenge? by greatgod2012(f): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
Revenge is mine, i will surely take it, says the Lord.
Do not be deceived, whatever a man sows, he shall reap.
The words of the Lord above are what we call karma, even if one becomes a bornagain as well as a very strong prayer warrior, he would still reap whatever he has sown.

Karma is a b1tch, I fear Karma a lot, the hard truth about karma is that, it's beyond the power of prayer, it's not possible to use prayers to avert karma.
Esan, kii ku, nse lo nre ajo.

I pity that lady, because, by the time she's visited by karma, even you will pity her.
I thank God and rejoice with the guy, it's God that rewarded his sincerity, because, if not so, he wouldn't have opportuned to have access to this lady's evil plot against him, let him jejely call it quit with the lady without any unnecessary ceremony. With that, the lady will be confused on why the urgency or how come he brake up with her when she's planning the same.

Afterwards, tell your cousin to stop spending extevagantly for girls, that attitude does not really help in discovering or identifying the lady that is truly in love.

May God give him the wisdom to choose rightly in his next attempt.

4 Likes

Re: Advice: His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him. Should He Let Go Or Seek Revenge? by mgbeketoto: 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
He needs to act like a man nor!
CONFRONT HER WITH THE EXHIBIT. . . . . Then go from there!
Simple!!!! kiss

As much as the realities may hurt, I would seize the opportunity to have some fun at her expense too!
Not revenge.
Just continue to KILL HER WITH KINDNESS.
The DEVIL I KNOW. . . . . . kiss

1 Like

Re: Advice: His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him. Should He Let Go Or Seek Revenge? by Youngpo413: 5:44am On Nov 08, 2014
Heartless beings..,
Re: Advice: His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him. Should He Let Go Or Seek Revenge? by Youngpo413: 5:47am On Nov 08, 2014
Heartless beings...
Re: Advice: His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him. Should He Let Go Or Seek Revenge? by Bibol(f): 5:49am On Nov 08, 2014
He should let go of her. That kind of lady doesn't deserve his love and attention. Seeking revenge will waste his time . The way some ladies think...at 27?
Re: Advice: His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him. Should He Let Go Or Seek Revenge? by Emaprince: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2014
I thought its not good to go through one's partner's phone in order not to discover hheartbreaking truths?
Re: Advice: His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him. Should He Let Go Or Seek Revenge? by rolled: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2014
How much are we talking about here? embarassed
Some people sef
Re: Advice: His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him. Should He Let Go Or Seek Revenge? by EfemenaXY: 9:45am On Nov 08, 2014
This happened way back in January. So happened eventually, Woged2005?

(1) (Reply)

. / Pay When Your Visa Is Out / Male TV Presenter Screams In Agony After Trying Child Birth Stimulator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.