Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid (3611 Views)

Peter Okoye Thinks He Looks Like Usher (photo) / Brazilian Man Gets Plastic Surgery To Look Like A Dog. / Brazilian Man Changes Face To Dog Face Through Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by RYANAYO(m): 1:55am On Jan 08, 2014
Meet 66-year-old Brazilian man Inri Cristo who believes he is the reincarnation of Jesus Christ.
Inri dresses like Jesus, says his mission is to prepare the elect for the formation of the new earthly society, which will strive to fulfill the Creator's will.

He has spent 35 years preaching and has ‘hundreds of followers’ from around the world, including the UK, Britain and France, some of whom live with him at his ‘church’ compound outside Brasilia.

As ‘Jesus reborn’, he gave himself the name Inri which means - Jesus the Nazarene, King of the Jews' and Christo which means - Christ.

But despite seeing himself as Jesus reborn, Inri refuses to celebrate Christmas saying it is just a day where 'the rich humiliate the poor'.
‘It is a day when the little sons of the rich can show the gifts they received while the poor children only get a crumb,’ he said. ‘So it is a very sad day for anyone who sees things with the eyes that I see.’

Inri says he first experienced the 'revelation' that he was Christ during a religious fast in Santiago, Chile, in 1979.
Since childhood he had been following a powerful voice that 'speaks in his head' but it was only on this occasion that it told him:
‘I am your Father. The God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob.’

He now runs his own church, the 'Soust' (Suprema Ordem Universal da Santmssima Trindade), located on a lush farmland outside of Brasilia, the capital of Brazil, which he calls the 'New Jerusalem'.

He and his followers survive on homegrown fruit like bananas, avocados and mangos as well as a vegetable garden.
There's also a chapel where Ingra speaks to his followers every Saturday morning and a kennel for the dogs that guard the complex.

Critics believe he is mentally ill - an accusation he firmly denies.
He said:
I can be crazy but not dumb. Madness is different from dementia. It is the mother of philosophers, prophets and inventors.
watch the video here http://www.youtube.com/user/cast101tube
more pics at http://cast101ay..it/

Re: Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 08, 2014
Every one, if this shiit should make frontpage, pls acknowledge that I commented first on this and I am not in support of the Power problem in Nigeria as I can't sleep.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by NaLaugh: 4:37am On Jan 08, 2014
All na Format
Re: Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by Abbey2sam(m): 5:08am On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by Nutase: 6:43am On Jan 08, 2014
hehehehe grin
Re: Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by Smooyis(m): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2014
One thing I know is that when Christ shall come, he shall come in Power and Glory. And not talk and talk.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by glimpse(f): 8:04am On Jan 08, 2014
wow. He has female disciples. Some pretty chicks to look on, i guess.
Re: Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 08, 2014
I love his disciples. Datz all
Re: Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by adexsimply(m): 10:10am On Jan 08, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by Caracta(f): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2014
Those virgins ladies are cute. They attend to the "services" of their master.

Smh. I tire for all these wannabes!
Re: Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by ReubenAbati: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2014
[size=18pt]Religion, Religion, Religion!!!

How many times I call you?[/size]
Re: Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by papannamdi1(m): 11:33am On Jan 08, 2014
so y is he sittin infront of a cross?
cos he knws nobody would believe him.
anyways

Re: Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by sexymoma(f): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2014
Omo See Packaging....

The man Looks Accent With Those Ladies Beside Him.
Re: Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by premlove(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ok we hear do make you go hang for cross yeye fowl
Re: Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by EzePromoe: 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
This is no joke angry
Re: Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
Crucify him crucify him angry!
Re: Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by s3nn2x(m): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
This is bad.
angry
Re: Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
NNA ....odikwa serious
Re: Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by ChiSun27(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
I was hia.
Re: Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
Crucify him, and give me one of those cuties.embarassed
Re: Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by Swegzfreak: 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
D man sef no dey shave?
Re: Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by freda506(f): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
undecided angry
Re: Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by castielo(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
Does diz dude realize he's gonna die in like d next 20, 30 years!? undecided

..diz white morafeckas tho undecided
Re: Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by Ijawboi(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
Who knows, maybe he is Jesus

Navas.
Re: Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by Waltzykay(m): 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
Anybody wt smal pin charger?
Re: Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by Big4wig(m): 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
one day, i will learn to laugh over this.
Re: Guys, Meet Inri Christo, The Brazilian Man Who Thinks He Is Jesus (photos) & Vid by HezronLorraine(m): 1:13am On Jan 09, 2014
This one don watch passion of the Christ die grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

LEAKED BBM CHAT! Actress That Couldn’t Pay For Her Brazilian Hair After 6months / Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha / Meet Comedian Bovi’sbeautiful Wife And Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.