Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Naija Reality Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Naija Reality Jokes (756 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Reality Jokes by iduzebaba(m): 7:05am On Jan 08, 2014
-Stupidity is when a man sleeps with c0untless Ladies with0ut
c0nd0ms but still carries his 0wn clipper to the barber’s sh0p . -RACISM is when a white BB Bold 6 cost more than a black
BBBold 6. -NEMESIS is when you submit your answer sheet with your
expo inside. - A WITCH is that girl that eats nkwobi, fish pepper soup,
shawama, suya, chicken, smirnoff, fayrous & when you take
her home she says sorry I’m on my period. -OVERSABI is when you are eating salad with a girl & she says
‘honey, this food no done’. -OLODO is when you are in a plane with a guy & he says ‘honey
I’m hot, can you please roll down the glass’ -STINGYNESS is when you finish reading this and you refuse to
like &, comment

1 Like

Re: Naija Reality Jokes by yargawajosiah: 7:15am On Jan 08, 2014
Ist to comment cheesy
Re: Naija Reality Jokes by sEGXY2(m): 7:30am On Jan 08, 2014
Lol
Re: Naija Reality Jokes by itachileemy(m): 7:38am On Jan 08, 2014
stupidity is when the Op is expectinq someOne tO lyk diz angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Naija Ever Remember? / D Professor And His Student / Name It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.