Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Nigerian Film And Video Censor Board Adverts - What's Your Comment? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Film And Video Censor Board Adverts - What's Your Comment? (1931 Views)

Mobile Number Portability Adverts.what Do You Think? / DSTV Censor Words Like Jesus, God: Why? / What Is The Censor Board Doing About Our Home Vids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Film And Video Censor Board Adverts - What's Your Comment? by lekywhite(m): 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2008
Dear Nairalanders,

I have been watching these adverts for some time now, i understand what they are trying to pass accross to the public, but i find it boring when its the same set of people that i see in the advert every day.

These two guys are not even known actors, if they are even actors at all, i think more of the actors be used for such an advert and since its a series of adverts, the characters should also change and not these two guys alone.

Whats your own comment?
Re: Nigerian Film And Video Censor Board Adverts - What's Your Comment? by Mustay(m): 7:13am On Aug 09, 2008
Both are actors. The slim guy was in the AMBO edition azeezah won and he has also featured on celtel adverts . The fat guy is in this k c cypress show (can't recall the name) and he's acted in some soaps and movies. The problem with the advert is that the market they are targetting (especially the alaba guys) would not understand this advert with all the 'grammar blown'
Re: Nigerian Film And Video Censor Board Adverts - What's Your Comment? by Raymond88(m): 11:03am On Aug 09, 2008
I don't even watch adverts. . .never knew people were very interested in ads.
Re: Nigerian Film And Video Censor Board Adverts - What's Your Comment? by Hardballer(m): 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2008
They are CORNY an ANNOYING
Re: Nigerian Film And Video Censor Board Adverts - What's Your Comment? by playmate(f): 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2008
d ads re dumb even a 4yr old cn acknowledge dt. dy re tryin 2 pass a sensitive mssg in an unappealin way.
Re: Nigerian Film And Video Censor Board Adverts - What's Your Comment? by saintkola(m): 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2008
The ads are totally irritating, i mean what's up with that pregnant black guy?
Re: Nigerian Film And Video Censor Board Adverts - What's Your Comment? by showbobo(m): 9:47am On Aug 15, 2008
Too cheap.very cheap advert
Re: Nigerian Film And Video Censor Board Adverts - What's Your Comment? by Dclique(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2008
We get the msg they are trying 2 pass, bt d concept of the adverts are poor.It was done in a studio,when its supposed 2b done in a real market enviroment where d piracy takes place, feel me?

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Horror Films That Are Based On Actual Events / Download Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 1 High Quality Video / Where Can I Get Clear Tvseries With Subtitles To Watch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.