Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC (3152 Views)

Power Struggle Rocks APC / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) / Northern Christians Demand 2015 Presidential Slot, Regionalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by ccwizard: 8:50am On Jan 08, 2014
…as Okorocha rejects VP ticket
An indication emerged yesterday that there may be a disagreement over the zoning of the presidential and vice presidential slots in the All Progressives Congress, APC, as the Imo State governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, yesterday insisted that he would not interested in the vice presidential slot.
Rather, the governor disclosed that with the pressure mounted on him, his preference would to have shot at the presidential ticket of the opposition party come 2015.
Reacting to the speculation as published in one of national dailies (not National Mirror) that Governor Okorocha and his Rivers State counterpart, Rotimi Amaechi, would slog it out for the Vice President’s slot in 2015, Okorocha, through a statement signed by his Senior Special Assistant on Media, Sam Onwuemeodo and made available to National Mirror in Owerri, insisted that he has no intention to contest for the vice-presidential slot of the party as being speculated in some quarters.
The statement reads in part: “The truth of the matter is that Governor Okorocha is not in the VP race in the APC.
There has been unprecedented pressure on the governor by Nigerians from all walks of life to vie for the Presidency and he has been consulting on that.
His consultations have not been on the VP slot but on the presidency and at the end of the consultations, he would decide whether to throw his hat into the ring for the presidential race or not.”
Onwuemeodo also said that “pressure is also on the Imo governor by well meaning citizens of the state, including the artisans, farmers, traders and students, to ensure the completion of the transformation he has begun in the state by seeking re-election in 2015. And the governor is also yet to decide on that.”
Saying that it was good for the stakeholders said to have met and considered the governor for the VP race, the statement added that the choice shows the qualities in the governor and what his administration has been doing in Imo, saying: “While we appreciate that, the fact remains that Governor Okorocha is not in the race for VP for 2015.”

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/disagreement-over-presidential-slot-rocks-apc/
Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 08, 2014
If he gets the VP ticket.
I still won't vote for APC.
If he decides to contest for 2nd tenure which Imo citizen will vote for him?

7 Likes

Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by chyseth(m): 9:19am On Jan 08, 2014
Under APC, Rochas will lose in Imo Gubernatorial election. There is no two ways about it. They will play tribal politics on him and it will work. same fate that befell Ngige will catch up with him. Let him quickly do his mathematics well and come up with a stand before it is too late for him.

5 Likes

Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by touch4mony: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2014
E don start ooo,watching in HD.
Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by samuelkaykay(m): 9:24am On Jan 08, 2014
This is a calculated game plan by APC to raise the hope of Igbos,conclusion has been made on who will flag APC.No slot for Southeast,APC is a party designed to punish and underdevelop southeast.Alhaji okorocha and Mallam Amaechi have been paid off.

8 Likes

Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by Toktee(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2014
samuelkaykay: This is a calculated game plan by APC to raise the hope of Igbos,conclusion has been made on who will flag APC.No slot for Southeast,APC is a party designed to punish and underdevelop southeast.Alhaji okorocha and Mallam Amaechi have been paid off.
YOU ARE PATHETIC!

4 Likes

Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by johnmartus(m): 10:38am On Jan 08, 2014
Mr rocha actually you deserve president ticket but your kinsmen always against your abittion can you deliver your zone due to your kinsmen not destiny for first class except third class that position is too big for them sly peoples

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by Dbryan: 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
Owele idi imo,idi anyi obi nma,pls go 4 2nd tenure d civil servant n d students(18+) r solidly bhind u.
Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by cumpaddre(m): 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dbryan: Owele idi imo,idi anyi obi nma,pls go 4 2nd tenure d civil servant n d students(18+) r solidly bhind u.
My nigga, speak for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
Where is the disagreement here now?

Someone is mulling whether to recontest for guber or go for the presidential slot since he is not interested in the VP slot being suggested to him...
Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by validplanet: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
Owelle Rochas Okorocha: The President-in-Waiting
Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by cyril10(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
validplanet: Owelle Rochas Okorocha: The President-in-Waiting

He should keep waiting till eternity, I doubt if there is hope for him in Imo state come 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by Abariwiseman: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
Okorocha is right.
It is either the presidential slot or nothing.
VP na sidon look position

1 Like

Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by jjcbuthot: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
Abariwiseman: Okorocha is right.
It is either the presidential slot or nothing.
VP na sidon look position

Nyinminrin want to rule - for where?
Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
who wan vote Okorocha for APC. He has missed track
Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
I wonder when sam onwuemedo became the spokesman of farmers, artisans, traders and students. ...I equally wonder when sam will be satisfied that the transformation agenda of his oga has been completed. ..maybe when imolites who invested their hard earned money on lands hv non to call their own. ..or wen pensioners awaiting their gratuities start joining their ancestors. ..or probably when the 1inch roads of rochas starts or rather finish washing away. ....well let him keep deceiving himself and his oga....come 2015 his eyes go open. ..ndi imo no de take rubbish. ...he should go to okohia and ask ohakim
Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by jayrule(m): 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
jjcbuthot:

Nyinminrin want to rule - for where?
Tribalistic he goat...

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by samilo88(m): 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
This is what u get when a religious bigot (Buhari), a renowned thief(Tinubu), power hungry(northern oligarchs),a drug addict(FFK), a rejected shit(Ameachi), a clown(okorocha), and a perpetual liar(lie muhammad) are put together in one place.

7 Likes

Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by jayrule(m): 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
Toktee: YOU ARE PATHETIC!
shut up already. Cos he is sayin duh truth u said he is pathetic? Smh... Imo State does not belong to any forceful religion of d heathen.

1 Like

Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by jayrule(m): 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
johnmartus: Mr rocha actually you deserve president ticket but your kinsmen always against your abittion can you deliver your zone due to your kinsmen not destiny for first class except third class that position is too big for them sly peoples
see english... slowpoke. Write a journal about Okorocha's kins men n post it on duh vanguard... Yea, Okorocha proved he is a good governor but with a selfish shady agenda.... Ama ryt? And don't bark at me cos I believe ure a predictable dog.
Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by jayrule(m): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
samilo88: This is what u get when a religious bigot (Buhari), a renowned thief(Tinubu), power hungry(northern oligarchs),a drug addict(FFK), a rejected shit(Ameachi), a clown(okorocha), and a perpetual liar(lie muhammad) are put together in one place.
.... Lol... Bro, what a combo of losers... APC is a smoke... It will eventually disappear into the thin air. That their fat ass coalition group will disintegrate because of duh traitors within.

3 Likes

Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by Agbalanze(m): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
johnmartus: Mr rocha actually you deserve president ticket but your kinsmen always against your abittion can you deliver your zone due to your kinsmen not destiny for first class except third class that position is too big for them sly peoples
Is that shorthand?!
Oh no.. I would have paid more attention in class..
Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by FreeGlobe(f): 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
chyseth: Under APC, Rochas will lose in Imo Gubernatorial election. There is no two ways about it. They will play tribal politics on him and it will work. same fate that befell Ngige will catch up with him. Let him quickly do his mathematics well and come up with a stand before it is too late for him.
how will lose when he can also rig like APGA did. incumbency
Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by jayrule(m): 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
Agbalanze:
Is that shorthand?!
Oh no.. I would have paid more attention in class..
lol bro, no make me laff @dis fool called johnmartus cos my belle don full already wif laffter... grin
Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by jayrule(m): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
FreeGlobe:
hem hem#clearsthroat. Keep dis record sis 'APGA will never/will not rig any form of election'.... Sorry troglodyte.... Your point is lame. You lose...
Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by meforyou1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
This clownish party will crash before 2015 general elections
Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by FreeGlobe(f): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
jayrule: hem hem#clearsthroat. Keep dis record sis 'APGA will never/will not rig any form of election'.... Sorry troglodyte.... Your point is lame. You lose...
^
what's this one saying?
Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by jayrule(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
me_for_you: This clownish party will crash before 2015 general elections
u mean APC or PDP, pls be specific?
Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by jayrule(m): 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
FreeGlobe:
^
what's this one saying?
... I don't expect u to understand b'cos u only understand caveman... Trog.
Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by meforyou1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
jayrule: u mean APC or PDP, pls be specific?
the only party of clowns we have in Nigeria is all petty criminals (APC) with their clown-in-chief being that master certificate forger tinubu, the man holding lagos state to ransom

1 Like

Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by meforyou1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
FreeGlobe:
my sister, me and u know very well that okorocha can never win any election in imo state ever again
Re: Disagreement Over Presidential Slot Rocks APC by meforyou1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
FreeGlobe:
my sister, u and I know that okorocha can never win any election in imo state ever again

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don’t Need The Votes Of Modakeke To Win Election – Omisore / Atlantic Energy And Seven Energy Exposed As Conduits By Diezanni Madueke To Loot / Buhari Considers Only 19 Ministers [see List Of Ministries To Be Retained/scrapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.