Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

A Sincere Call For Nigeria's Unity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Sincere Call For Nigeria's Unity (504 Views)

Biafra Day Celebration And Its Implications To Nigeria's Unity / we fought for Oil and not Nigeria's unity - Adekunle / Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Sincere Call For Nigeria's Unity by KingTom(m): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2014
My beloved compatriots, it is no longer news that we as a country are experiencing one of our worst periods, infact only the civil war period(1967-1970) can be said to be worse. My people, I want to appeal to all of you, Men, Women and children, citizens of all tribes to put aside your differences, and embrace one another let there be comradeship, friendship and brotherhood. Friends, let us break the ethnic barrier and be our brothers' keepers, only then shall this country reach its true potential. Thank you and God Bless.

2 Likes

Re: A Sincere Call For Nigeria's Unity by KingTom(m): 7:12pm On May 22, 2015
Wtf? Was I high When I typed the trash above? grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Osun Bomb Scare / Confab Asks Nigeria To Return To Old National Anthem / We Are Playing With Fire!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.