Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus (4232 Views)

Was Jesus Sent To Die For Our Sins Or Crucified? / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / The Sins Or Life Of Man Is In The Blood, Do Not Transfuse Or Eat Blood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by huxley(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2008
rampant:

@huxley

im beginning to blive that u is mentally unstable undecided

Forget about my mental state. Answer the questions. Would any of what JC did be acceptable today?
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2008
@poster

pls son dont try 2 b smarter than urself or 2 b funny,because it ain't funny.have u not heard that in the begining was with word and d word was god.all d above allegation u mention did u ever hear or see nor read of any body claiming d ownership of all d above evidence as u claim.my opinion all the items was presented by the angels of god.the children of israelite ate manner in d wilderness how cum,david struck down a well known man of war wit stones tell me how posible that is,but wit god all things are posible.how can money be found in d mouth of a fish?but 4 real peter found it on a fish.pls i'll not say bcareful.because i kno god 'll 4give u if u repent now, he warned us concerning blasphemy.he said if u ever sin against d son of man(jesus)u'll be 4given,so i thank god that there is hope 4 u.
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by huxley(m): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2008
euromilion:

@poster

please son don't try 2 b smarter than yourself or 2 b funny,because it ain't funny.have u not heard that in the begining was with word and d word was god.all d above allegation u mention did u ever hear or see nor read of any body claiming d ownership of all d above evidence as u claim.my opinion all the items was presented by the angels of god.the children of israelite ate manner in d wilderness how come,david struck down a well known man of war wit stones tell me how posible that is,but wit god all things are posible.how can money be found in d mouth of a fish?but 4 real peter found it on a fish.please i'll not say bcareful.because i kno god 'll 4give u if u repent now, he warned us concerning blasphemy.he said if u ever sin against d son of man(jesus)u'll be 4given,so i thank god that there is hope for you.

Na angel bi provide the fig tree and the pig purposefully for Jesus to destroy? You di make this one up, aren't you?
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by rampant(f): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2008
huxley:

Forget about my mental state.  Answer the questions.  Would any of what JC did be acceptable today?

answer u?i will answer u only when uve settled your mental case,because even if i answer u,u still wont understand

by the way y should i even defend my christ because huxley needs some explanation?let me borrow someons words sef,who you be?y should we even try to defend him before u?a commoner like u?taaaaaa sheesh and go to sleep
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by okrosoup: 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2008
stupid post and poster angry angry
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by dreeldee: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2008
you're making this a joke out of Jesus, remember posters won't be there for you when you start realizing what you're doing, you blasphemer
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by huxley(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2008
dreeldee:

you're making this a joke out of Jesus, remember posters won't be there for you when you start realizing what you're doing, you blasphemer

There goes another ounce of your mind, being replace by non-sense.

okrosoup:

stupid post and poster angry angry

Almost nothing left in the skull but jelly infested with religious dogma. Prove you have a mind left by attempting the question. Otherwise you have no case and shutup

rampant:

answer u?i will answer u only when uve settled your mental case,because even if i answer u,u still wont understand

by the way y should i even defend my christ because huxley needs some explanation?let me borrow someons words sef,who you be?y should we even try to defend him before u?a commoner like u?taaaaaa sheesh and go to sleep

Attempt the question and leave me alone.
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by dreeldee: 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2008
listen punk, you need help, you seriously do and no man can/will help you except yourself and the earlier you understand this, the better for you. One final advise, take your case to the man you blaspheme against. I don't wannA reel in folly like you so i bid you Good-day.
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by rampant(f): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2008
huxley:

Attempt the question and leave me alone. 

im i holding u ?
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by onyinye2(f): 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2008
Huxley, just explain to me the point of all these threads you open? To convert us to a life of not believing in God or Jesus?
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by huxley(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2008
onyinye2:

Huxley, just explain to me the point of all these threads you open? To convert us to a life of not believing in God or Jesus?

I would like to rid you of your delusion but I know that is a difficult task for it is extremely deep-seated in you minds. I don't want to be accused of not trying. Further, I live in hope.
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by onyinye2(f): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2008
You sound as if you are our Savior from the life of Christianity. So you want us all to be like you and open threads and question the Bible?
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by donnie(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2008
You guys are jokin here. You do not know who u r talking about. All things in heaven and earth wher made by him and for him and by him they hold together even till this day.
His Work is perfect and all his ways are just.
May God spare you the terror of his presence when he shows up as judge of all @ his second coming and you are assembled to give account of all your words and deeds.
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by huxley(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2008
onyinye2:

You sound as if you are our Savior from the life of Christianity. So you want us all to be like you and open threads and question the Bible?

Not in the spiritual sense. The least I expect is to educate you.

I have tried to press you guys to respond to the issue of considering Jesus's action as sinful or criminal. You guys have consistently failed to even consider the question. Am I right in saying that you are afraid of using your minds or possibly you have already lost it?
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by huxley(m): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2008
donnie:

You guys are jokin here. You do not know who you're talking about. All things in heaven and earth wher made by him and for him and by him they hold together even till this day.
His Work is perfect and all his ways are just.
May God spare you the terror of his presence when he shows up as judge of all @ his second coming and you are assembled to give account of all your words and deeds.

You see how religion damages the thinking faculties. This guy has singularly failed to address the issue but resorted to preaching and threats. What a waste of a mind.
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by onyinye2(f): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2008
huxley:

Not in the spiritual sense.  The least I expect is to educate you.

I have tried to press you guys to respond to the issue of considering Jesus's action as sinful or criminal.  You guys have consistently failed to even consider the question.  Am I right in saying that you are afraid of using your minds or possibly you have already lost it?
My mind is in the hands of the Almighty God. We don't consider the action because there is nothing to consider. No matter how many threads you open, the so called logic of lies you spread will always be inferior to the Word of God.
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by huxley(m): 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2008
onyinye2:

My mind is in the hands of the Almighty God. We don't consider the action because there is nothing to consider. No matter how many threads you open, the so called logic of lies you spread will always be inferior to the Word of God.

Can you show how my logic was faulty and what are the lies in my post. Everything I have said in this thread are in your barbaric bible. Do you want chapter&verse as well?
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by onyinye2(f): 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2008
Wait hold on Huxley, i respect that you are atheist. So you are going to respect my beliefs. I don't give a care how faulty you think it is but you aint calling The Bible barbaric. Got it?
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by dreeldee: 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2008
Religious issues are issues people don't just dabble into just because they want to talk, they're sensitive issues because you don't know what lies beneath it. the same way you don't know anything about Christianity. dude be careful of what you say, that's my advise to you
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by rampant(f): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2008
we all have diff ways of understanding d bible huxley

sm people read d bible upside down,u belong to that category,while others read it not wt d physical eyes but the spiritual

barbaric or no barbaric,we all love our bibles kiss

u knw nothing about christianity ,so sheesh cool
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by huxley(m): 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2008
onyinye2:

Wait hold on Huxley, i respect that you are atheist. So you are going to respect my beliefs. I don't give a care how faulty you think it is but you aint calling The Bible barbaric. Got it?

You have been blinded by christian religious dogma. I am sure you have no problem describing Islam as a barbaric religion. Do you want me to show you just how BARBARIC the bible is? I am sure you can do the research for yourself.

On the question of respect, I most certainly do NOT respect belief and I do not expect you to respect my beliefs or my views. Beliefs, opinions, ideas, etc, are not to be respected. But people are to be respected NOT their views or beliefs.
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by onyinye2(f): 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2008
Believe it or not, i respect that you are Atheist. It is your path in life that you have chosen to fit you. But for you to go around calling the Bible barbaric is insulting. No i don't think the Islamic faith is barbaric. That is their decision in life and I respect that.
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by Hannibal: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2008

Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus

This is BLASPHEMY at it's sterling quality.
Crimes of Jesus?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Forgive em Father for they know not what they spit. angry
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2008
Huxley, the main problem is that a lot of people (who ordinarily would not be found when its time for serious biblical study) are giving you too much credibility by responding to your posts.

I really dont know why some are crying about huxley "disrespecting" the bible, God didnt commission us to go fight on His behalf. Its high time people like Huxley were starved of the attention they crave, without it his desire for opening up threads on religion (focused hypocritically on christianity only) would fade away.
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by huxley(m): 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2008
onyinye2:

Believe it or not, i respect that you are Atheist. It is your path in life that you have chosen to fit you. But for you to go around calling the Bible barbaric is insulting. No i don't think the Islamic faith is barbaric. That is their decision in life and I respect that.

Can you make a case for why the following are NOT barbaric? I found them in you bible.

Exodus 21:

17 And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death.

Numbers 31;

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Deut 13;

6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;

8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.

12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying,
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by huxley(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2008
davidylan:

Huxley, the main problem is that a lot of people (who ordinarily would not be found when its time for serious biblical study) are giving you too much credibility by responding to your posts.

I really don't know why some are crying about huxley "disrespecting" the bible, God didnt commission us to go fight on His behalf. Its high time people like Huxley were starved of the attention they crave, without it his desire for opening up threads on religion (focused hypocritically on christianity only) would fade away.

Onward Christian Soldiers
Matching as to War
With the cross of Jesus
Going on before
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by Hannibal: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2008
@ Huxley,

Stop constituting a nuisance with these anti-Christ comments of yours.
I can't figure it out in me head how u derive pleasure from blasphemy.
Should that be blasph-gasm?? tongue

Anyways, the applesauce u called questions are highly laughable.
Those were not crimes/sins then because there was no LAW against it.
Remember, where there is no law. . . . .there is no SIN.

Many years ago in Calabar, twins were killed as one of em was believed to be evil. . . . The people then didn't know better.
Were they barbaric as at then?? Hell No!!!
These days, if they try it. . . . .the law would throw a book at them.
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2008
huxley:

Can you make a case for why the following are NOT barbaric? I found them in you bible.

Exodus 21:

17 And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death.

This was thrashed out last yr when your name was still therationa. I remember asking you then to provide JUST ONE EXAMPLE in the bible of this ever occuring . . . not yet found it?

huxley:

Numbers 31;

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Another foolish quote meant to scare those insecure in their own faith. There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between God's dealings with the JEWS AS A NATION and with the believer. Now this again you brought up over a year ago and i CLEARLY remember showing you WHY God had to cause the Jews to fight the Midianite nation . . . i reproduce it again for hypocritical airheads like you:

Pls read from verse 1 (not cherry picking verses as fraudulent skeptics are wont to do) 1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

2 Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people.

We see here that the command God gave the Jewish NATION was in response to an earlier attempt by the Midianites to destroy the Jews on their way to the promised land . . . what did the Midianites do? Start reading from Numbers 22 . . . Balak the Moabite and the elders of Midian conspired to use their women to lure the Israelites to whoredom that Balaam could curse them thus allowing them to destroy the jews!

A brief reason is given in Numbers 31: 16Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.

Clearly this was not a case of a vengeful God wilfully choosing to destroy an "innocent nation" but a God willing to avenge His people against their enemies. I ask you my huxley . . . would you freely forgive a man who raped and killed your wife?

huxley:

Deut 13;

6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;

8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.

12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying,

Again . . . these laws are binding ONLY on the Jewish nation, they have nothing to do with the gentile believer.
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by huxley(m): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2008
davidylan:

This was thrashed out last yr when your name was still therationa. I remember asking you then to provide JUST ONE EXAMPLE in the bible of this ever occuring . . . not yet found it?

Another foolish quote meant to scare those insecure in their own faith. There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between God's dealings with the JEWS AS A NATION and with the believer. Now this again you brought up over a year ago and i CLEARLY remember showing you WHY God had to cause the Jews to fight the Midianite nation . . . i reproduce it again for hypocritical airheads like you:

Please read from verse 1 (not cherry picking verses as fraudulent skeptics are wont to do) 1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

2 Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people.

We see here that the command God gave the Jewish NATION was in response to an earlier attempt by the Midianites to destroy the Jews on their way to the promised land . . . what did the Midianites do? Start reading from Numbers 22 . . . Balak the Moabite and the elders of Midian conspired to use their women to lure the Israelites to whoredom that Balaam could curse them thus allowing them to destroy the jews!

A brief reason is given in Numbers 31: 16Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.

Clearly this was not a case of a vengeful God wilfully choosing to destroy an "innocent nation" but a God willing to avenge His people against their enemies. I ask you my huxley . . . would you freely forgive a man who raped and killed your wife?

Again . . . these laws are binding ONLY on the Jewish nation, they have nothing to do with the gentile believer.

While these are all rubbish and bogus and clearly an attempt to salvage the reputation of the barbaric commands and orders from god, why would any of these NOT be acceptable behaviour today?

Is god's morality relative to time, place and people?
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2008
huxley:

While these are all rubbish and bogus and clearly an attempt to salvage the reputation of the barbaric commands and orders from god, why would any of these NOT be acceptable behaviour today?

Is god's morality relative to time, place and people?

The problem with people like you is the chronic inability to engage your faculties when it comes to issues you clearly do not believe in. This is no attempt to "salvage" the reputation of God . . . i dare not do so for i am but a man.

Rather, it is a valid attempt to add some form of context to vacuous quotations from frauds like you who enjoy nothing but to pick a few verses here and there to buttress a non-existent point.

Inasmuch as what we call "civilised" behaviour is relative to time, place and peoples . . . it is to be expected that such would clearly influence God's dealing with His people.

Just one example . . . God would not judge the early Jewish nation based on salvation attained through the death and resurrection on the cross since they were long dead before that happened.
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by huxley(m): 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2008
Now, this is barbarity at its worst. Turn to Numbers 15

31 Because he hath despised the word of the LORD, and hath broken his commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity shall be upon him.

32 And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day.

33 And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation.

34 And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him.

35 And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.

36 And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses.
Re: The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2008
huxley:

Now, this is barbarity at its worst. Turn to Numbers 15

31 Because he hath despised the word of the LORD, and hath broken his commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity shall be upon him.

32 And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day.

33 And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation.

34 And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him.

35 And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.

36 And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses.

Young man, is the death penalty barbaric?

- The clear penalty for disobeying the law was well laid out in Exodus . . . and EVERY JEW was well aware of the consequences. How is this different from a murderer or rapist who gets the dealt penalty for their crimes?

Did you skip verse 31 or were you just blind?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let Us Work On A Strategy Fellow Pagans! Let Us Destroy XTIANISM & Save 9JAAAAA / I Love That Man Of Galilee, For He Has Done So Very Much For Me / To My Fellow Christians Out There, ''does Pulgatory Really Exist''?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.