Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

In Moyes We Rust!!!!!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / In Moyes We Rust!!!!!!! (967 Views)

What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One / David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! / Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Moyes We Rust!!!!!!! by Somatohadidas(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
Seeing the topic above,a lot of things would've come up ur mind....After this man was appointed the Head Coach at Old Trafford,I was completely convinced that this man is going to RUIN the club.The pre-season told pretty much about the man.....then I was somehow skeptic about d man...but people told me then that it was too early to blame the man....now,more than half the season,everything has going down at a drastic rate...3 consecutive losses since 30years.Dumped out of FA CUP,slightly out of league cup and languishing in 8th position in the league......And we,the fans keep saying ''in Moyes we Trust....
Re: In Moyes We Rust!!!!!!! by sojihandsome: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
See sir Alex in a sobber mood

Manchester United 1 - 2 Tottenham

Manchester United 1 - 2 Swansea

Sunderland 2 - 1 Manchester United

Still in moyes we trust grin

Re: In Moyes We Rust!!!!!!! by psalmdave(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
With all the intelligence u guys always claim to possess...you never take a second to think if it would be easy replacing someone who has stayed in a club for 27 years,bringing in a new management staff.....anyway i dnt expect u to think that way,when ferguson said "your duty now is to stand by your new manager".....he wasnt talking bout green pastures.......Alwaysbehindmoyes
Re: In Moyes We Rust!!!!!!! by Supremor(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
I can't blame Moyes much 'cos Man U players r all average players only wt d exception of Rooney though it's d same set of players Fergies won trophies wt nd as for replacing someone after 27 yrs of success hw abt clubs dat change coaches more frequently
Re: In Moyes We Rust!!!!!!! by Somatohadidas(m): 6:45am On Jan 09, 2014
What are the criteria they used to appoint this man as the manager,was it becos of scotish influence
Re: In Moyes We Rust!!!!!!! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:50am On Jan 09, 2014
grin

(1) (Reply)

AAG Qualifiers :Zambia Can't Stop U23 Eagles, Siasia.. / 1000% Free Fixed Match Come In Now / Legendary Quotes From Muhammad Ali.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.