Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,578 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Problem With Google Playstore And Youtube! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Problem With Google Playstore And Youtube! (1008 Views)

Help, Please. Issues With Playstore And My ATM / My UC Browser,playstore And Native Browser Not Working / Help!!! My Playstore And Google Chrome Browser Is Not Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Google Playstore And Youtube! by AustineE1: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pls i need help from well informed phone engineers to help me out with a solution on how to solve the problem of inability to download from google playstore and youtube streaming.
Note:i use to download from google playstore and equally stream youtube,but presently any time i try accessing google playstore it get stuck on the way and shows me an error code,'error 504' and i ve tried out different measures to solve this but all to no avail..i ve a friend who is also facing similar problem with his Android phone.Thanks inanticipation.
Re: Problem With Google Playstore And Youtube! by RedCard1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
Thank you Mr op for this thread. Same problem here. The play store takes like forever to open. I haven't downloaded anything from there (just taking apps from other phones via file share or whatever it's called). As for youtube, I don't still know how I can download from there, all I do is stream. I've download 3 music videos from waptrick.com but they've all refused to play. All I get is "cannot play this video". Pls what good website can I download good videos that can play on my phone? I'm using Samsung Galaxy Core. Thank you.
Re: Problem With Google Playstore And Youtube! by AustineE1: 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
Red_Card: Thank you Mr op for this thread. Same problem here. The play store takes like forever to open. I haven't downloaded anything from there (just taking apps from other phones via file share or whatever it's called). As for youtube, I don't still know how I can download from there, all I do is stream. I've download 3 music videos from waptrick.com but they've all refused to play. All I get is "cannot play this video". Pls what good website can I download good videos that can play on my phone? I'm using Samsung Galaxy Core. Thank you.
hi,i think your problem is a little different from my own,since you can access youtube,all you need to do is to check your google acct and see if you are duly registered,make sure you ve a g-mail acct.while in the playstore move to the free applications and try downloading!as for the movies that has refused to play,i guess you need to download MXplayer from '9apps', 9apps had a lot of free android applications.Mxplayer plays almost every video format...as for downloading from youtube,you need an application know as 'youtube downloader', or 'TubeMate' etc with this you can successfully and easily download videos of your choice from youtube.Wish you the best.
Re: Problem With Google Playstore And Youtube! by RedCard1(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
Austine.E:

hi,i think your problem is a little different from my own,since you can access youtube,all you need to do is to check your google acct and see if you are duly registered,make sure you ve a g-mail acct.while in the playstore move to the free applications and try downloading!as for the movies that has refused to play,i guess you need to download MXplayer from '9apps', 9apps had a lot of free android applications.Mxplayer plays almost every video format...as for downloading from youtube,you need an application know as 'youtube downloader', or 'TubeMate' etc with this you can successfully and easily download videos of your choice from youtube.Wish you the best.
thanks. I'll try it out cos I'm sure it will work. Thanks once more.
Re: Problem With Google Playstore And Youtube! by shax: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2019

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Youtube Play On My Bb 8520 / Tecno H7 / Maritime Kingdom Game Android Solutions For Gold And Crystals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.