Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv (58337 Views)

Several Job Vacancies At Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc / Jegin Consult Is Receiving CV / Diamond Bank Is Receiving Cv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by johnbrave(m): 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
Me 2.
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by Macsholly: 3:49am On Sep 06, 2014
oya brothers what should we be expecting, pls if anybody has any info let him help o
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by naturalmi: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2014
Got it too! What is your course of study, so we'll see how to prepare. Lemme start first: Met/Mat Engineering
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by Freest(m): 10:51am On Sep 06, 2014
Congrats to you guys receiving mail for test... I hope it is philips outsourcing that is in charge of their recruitment this time. If they are, i will once more say congratulations. You are in for a long thing... grin
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by Macsholly: 11:49am On Sep 06, 2014
@ natu i studied elect/elect eng
@freest can u pls explain what you mean by we are on a long thing
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by ilori1930(m): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
lexzyjunny: Received a mail for aptitude test today..anybody else
please wen and where is d apt test? i also applied. cud please post d content of d mail here?
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by singlefade25(f): 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
I got the mail too
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by lexzyjunny(m): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
My Test is on wed...batch A...just received a call frm dem
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by jayque2: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
I got a call too..is ds authentic or r dey scammers? anybody wt an info should share wt us.
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by johnbrave(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
Wat number called u guys?
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by ilori1930(m): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
lexzyjunny: My Test is on wed...batch A...just received a call frm dem
is d test taking place at their office? pls wat tym is it?
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by ilori1930(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
johnbrave: Wat number called u guys?
some of us have got neither mail nor call. pls share dis fone numba wit us so we can follow this up appropriately
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by naturalmi: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
Guys! I missed a certain call. Please confirm this number if this is it: 0902034***8! Thanks
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by dhope: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
pls for those who hav gotten invite,hav dey given u exam no? then for pple who hav written b4, did dey allow gatecrashers to write d test? pls help to answer my question so as to prepare my mind for gatecrashing or not.
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by ilori1930(m): 5:49am On Sep 07, 2014
I don't understand why guys here are hoarding info concerning this job test. I even sent mail to some of them who claim to have got a mail and phone call, but they refused to share any info. Makes me wonder if the participation of more candidates will cost you the job. And if that is your thought, I'm afraid to tell you that you are not fit for any good job yet. If you believe in GOD and you are competent, you will pass the test and proceed to the next stage. whatever GOD says is yours,is yours, no matter the number of competitors around.
I am quite sure that most of you with the invite are looking forward to someone, with experience of ibedc recruitment process, coming here and give you tips while you cannot release the email address and phone number that called you.
That fewer people will be writing the test will not make you get the job, but your competency and GOD's grace will. However, I wish all those invited success in their test!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by singlefade25(f): 8:49am On Sep 07, 2014
I think I miss their call
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by singlefade25(f): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2014
ilori1930: I don't understand why guys here are hoarding info concerning this job test. I even sent mail to some of them who claim to have got a mail and phone call, but they refused to share any info. Makes me wonder if the participation of more candidates will cost you the job. And if that is your thought, I'm afraid to tell you that you are not fit for any good job yet. If you believe in GOD and you are competent, you will pass the test and proceed to the next stage. whatever GOD says is yours,is yours, no matter the number of competitors around.
I am quite sure that most of you with the invite are looking forward to someone, with experience of ibedc recruitment process, coming here and give you tips while you cannot release the email address and phone number that called you.
That fewer people will be writing the test will not make you get the job, but your competency and GOD's grace will. However, I wish all those invited success in their test!!!
guy, give your mail, so that I call send it to you. The mail did nt contain much info.
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by XketchDesigns(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2014
Seems you guys submitted in hard copy right?
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by singlefade25(f): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
lexzyjunny: My Test is on wed...batch A...just received a call frm dem
I think I missed the call. What should I do?
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by samik900(m): 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
singlefade25: I think I missed the call. What should I do?
hi!likewise me,I miss dea call also.let's wot wll happen tmoro
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by Yommykixz(m): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
I got this message now.

You are invited for the IDISCO 2014 aptitude test@12,Landbridge Av(Behind FO filling Statn Lekki bustop,Lagos
Time:9-10am,11/09/14

Why Lagos naaaa
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by hapiness44(f): 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
Yommykixz: I got this message now.

You are invited for the IDISCO 2014 aptitude test@12,Landbridge Av(Behind FO filling Statn Lekki bustop,Lagos
Time:9-10am,11/09/14

Why Lagos naaaa
how did you apply?
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by mimilisticMimi: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
I just got same msg now. but mine is by 3pm. Anyone else with same time?
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by Yommykixz(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
hapiness44: how did you apply?

To be very honest, I can't remember. Must have been these massive cv drops.
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by singlefade25(f): 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
I got a text message too
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by ilori1930(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
Is there any engineer being invited? What date is your test?
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by fizzy4luv(m): 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
Did any graduate of social sciences receive the sms.pertubed with the client(IDISCO),probably the recruitment may also embrace other departments of the coy that doesn't involve neutral,live connection job oooooo.
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by EngrDozzyMary(m): 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
mimilisticMimi: I just got same msg now. but mine is by 3pm. Anyone else with same time?
u r nt alone!
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by BryDario(f): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
I got same msg too,but mine is scheduled for wednesday 10:30am.
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by ilori1930(m): 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
mimilisticMimi: I just got same msg now. but mine is by 3pm. Anyone else with same time?
what's your discipline bro? you an engineer?
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by darilldrems: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
I don't know if really the ibadan electricity distribution company is recruiting but I know that International School Ibadan is looking for literature in english teachers, physics tutors, mathematics teachers, data processing teachers and so on. you can see the job details here http:///11ixTd
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv by nsche: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
The venue of the test is canton concourse in lekki...from my research,it is an exquisite place with state of the art training facilities...the question is,which position r they recruiting for?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja / People With Flat-Foot Cant Be In The Military: Why? / Gap Teeth A Reason For Disqualification In Bank Interviews?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.