Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed (45603 Views)

Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess / The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? / Comedienne Princess Weds At Ikoyi Registry (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by ugonna1054(m): 12:06am On Jan 09, 2014
For the pic,the guy be like #oooho waiting again na and princess be like #dance and smile na atleast for today# grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by free2ryhme: 2:51am On Jan 09, 2014
what hapiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Odehfamily(m): 5:06am On Jan 09, 2014
No matter how much we know, it will never be
enough. Keep increasing your knowledge for it is
the only way to be cured of ignorance.
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by phransix147(m): 5:31am On Jan 09, 2014
That guy come mark register move ahead! E don shine princess Congo move ahead... Him don mount flag as one of does ppl wey don reach there!

1 Like

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by tonychristopher: 5:46am On Jan 09, 2014
nerodenero: More facts have emerged on why the marriage of Nigerian comedienne, Damilola Adekoya popularly called Princess crashed.

Princess got married to movie producer/ Director Adeshola Jeremiah sometime in May and barely 2 weeks into the marriage the couple started having problems.

Princess had revealed that her marriage crashed due to irreconcilable differences which they could not work out.

However, close friends to the couple are pointing accusing fingers at Princess high profile lifestyle.

According to a source, her husband got tired of Princess high profile, party/show going lifestyle at the early stage of their union and attempts to curtail these excesses led to the failure of their marriage.

It was also alleged that Adeshola married Princess for her money,thinking she had plenty of it and wanted to use her as a means to gain prominence in the showbiz industry, not knowing that she was only a struggling woman trying to make it in life.

Unable to bear his excesses anymore, Princess decided to quit the marriage though its not known if she will file for divorce.

Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=144307

we know tribes that don't value marriage and high divorce rates in Africa...igbos don't go after them ....

shame on the couple
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by emmabest2000(m): 5:51am On Jan 09, 2014
nekaa: That Picture dsnt even speak well abt them
GBAM , I think their problem started before their wedding lol ...

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by IfyChuky(m): 6:05am On Jan 09, 2014
ortodox:
na wa o
From d pic, d lady is asking d Guy " U no go smile, even if na small?"
And d guy belike " You know say u no dey my mind."

grin grin grin. The last lines tells it all. The guy thinks she has Money #kikiki
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 09, 2014
$€x¤Lov€r:
Fat people find it harder to find true love,it's now obviously clear he married her for fame/wealth.
Too bad princess wasted her long kept virginity just like that
True love ke... Are u leaving in the wonderful world of a cartoon
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 09, 2014
tonychristopher:

we know tribes that don't value marriage and high divorce rates in Africa...igbos don't go after them ....

shame on the couple
Guy, U got it wrong.
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by victorazy(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2014
What do u xpect from yoruba woman? That's why Igbos don't go for them
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by victorazy(m): 7:04am On Jan 09, 2014
tonychristopher:

shame on the couple

True talk
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 09, 2014
Guess de wife is older dan her husband.....Age is just a no.sha...
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Exponental(m): 7:41am On Jan 09, 2014
nekaa: That Picture dsnt even speak well abt them
I was about asking if it was for marriage or divorce?
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by pendusky(m): 7:46am On Jan 09, 2014
#80million:
Is that All?
no but the 80million they collected from u has vanished! thts all
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by iswallker(m): 8:04am On Jan 09, 2014
nerodenero: Princess had revealed that her marriage crashed due to irreconcilable differences which they could not work out.

repetition!!!
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Lousymouth(m): 8:05am On Jan 09, 2014
That their picture sef don prophecy for the marriage.....
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by delishpot: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2014
enm:

What do you expect when we over soak in the western ways of life without sifting out the sand from the garri before eating?

You are correct and also I noticed the man Olu Jacobs does not have the typical naija man mentality. I believe their home is peaceful cos olu and joke both understand that marriage is a joint partnership. Did you notice Joke still has her maiden name? It will show you the type of man olu is. Most naija men would have come here to rant about how my wife I am feeding and clothing and I paid 15 k bride price for will not change her maiden name and then the whole men here will go on womanhood bashing. These types that cant wait to " put a woman in her place" and the woman that will say no man can control me cant make a happy home. Most often its men that start marital problem sha in our culture where men think marriage is just to keep a woman in the house to get kids the right way while they go about acting "boys will be boys" doing girls and neglecting the wife.

1 Like

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by ONEARTICLETODAY: 8:12am On Jan 09, 2014
When you post something like this, please post the complete story so that people can get the full picture. Joke Silva and her husband did not have it rosy all the time, she even moved out of their home at a point. The good thing though is that despite the challenges, they were able to pull through and come this far.

nerodenero: They are both Nollywood actors and they have set the pace for the upcoming actors and actresses in the industry. The couple has shown that you can be a career person and at the same time keep your home. Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva grew in acting together, and look at each other like partners not rivals. They are unarguably the oldest couple in Nollywood today. They have been married for almost 30years yet their love is still strong! During Joke Silva’s 50th birthday celebration in 2011, the couple renewed their marital vows and Joke was in tears!
- See more at: http://www.happenings9ja.com/happenings/posts/live-play/love-sex/top-5-longest-married-celebrity-couples-in-nigeria#sthash.JafiCrLU.dpuf
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Sweetlemon(f): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2014
delishpot:
You are correct and also I noticed the man Olu Jacobs does not have the typical naija man mentality. I believe their home is peaceful cos olu and joke both understand that marriage is a joint partnership. Did you notice Joke still has her maiden name? It will show you the type of man olu is. Most naija men would have come here to rant about how my wife I am feeding and clothing and I paid 15 k bride price for will not change her maiden name and then the whole men here will go on womanhood bashing. These types that cant wait to " put a woman in her place" and the woman that will say no man can control me cant make a happy home. Most often its men that start marital problem sha in our culture where men think marriage is just to keep a woman in the house to get kids the right way while they go about acting "boys will be boys" doing girls and neglecting the wife.

Joke uses Sylvia as a stage name only. But at when she leaves the stage she is Joke Jacobs. She said so herself.
Don't deceive yourself, NO man will like a woman keeping her maiden name after marriage, unless he doesn't have plans for a long term marriage with her. Even oyibos sef, have you seen any above 10 years marriage where the wife is still keeping her maiden name?
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by nerodenero: 8:24am On Jan 09, 2014
joyli:
I taught am the only one seeing it grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
thought
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by adedayoa2(f): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2014
victorazy: What do u xpect from yoruba woman? That's why Igbos don't go for them
that's a lie, Stella and Nzeri na yoruba? Come on we all know that we have our individual differences, I know while she was growing up she'll never have imagined this, really scared of settling down o. Choiiii
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by nerodenero: 8:28am On Jan 09, 2014
ONEARTICLETODAY: When you post something like this, please post the complete story so that people can get the full picture. Joke Silva and her husband did not have it rosy all the time, she even moved out of their home at a point. The good thing though is that despite the challenges, they were able to pull through and come this far.
Unfortunately, if you had clicked the link, you would have seen that the link didnt say whether or not she moved out of her matrimonial home at some point.
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by nerodenero: 8:31am On Jan 09, 2014
victorazy: What do u xpect from yoruba woman? That's why Igbos don't go for them
Your brain shallow o cry

2 Likes

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by MrCork: 8:43am On Jan 09, 2014
...but y did he marry fat woman?....,,,I giv up! undecided
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by LEGEDIZ: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2014
ifedun2: Was he not aware of her high profile lifestyle before?What kind of silly excuses am I seeing here?When would people learn that marriage is a serious issue?
Na by force to marry?Shioor.
THANK YOU MY BROTHER. U JUST HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by pee777(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2014
axortedbabe: One of d tins wey dey happn wen u marry for selfish interest..........lastly,wen u marry ur mama mate too

Habaaa this is not fair now, tamper judgement with mercy o! No be her mama mate, just few months difference in age.
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 09, 2014
She said he wiped away her shame by marrying her, I hope he didn't return the shame while he was leaving... undecided undecided undecided

Celebrity weddings, they very rarely last...
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by qtx(m): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2014
nerodenero: More facts have emerged on why the marriage of Nigerian comedienne, Damilola Adekoya popularly called Princess crashed.

Princess got married to movie producer/ Director Adeshola Jeremiah sometime in May and barely 2 weeks into the marriage the couple started having problems.

Princess had revealed that her marriage crashed due to irreconcilable differences which they could not work out.

However, close friends to the couple are pointing accusing fingers at Princess high profile lifestyle.

According to a source, her husband got tired of Princess high profile, party/show going lifestyle at the early stage of their union and attempts to curtail these excesses led to the failure of their marriage.

It was also alleged that Adeshola married Princess for her money,thinking she had plenty of it and wanted to use her as a means to gain prominence in the showbiz industry, not knowing that she was only a struggling woman trying to make it in life.

Unable to bear his excesses anymore, Princess decided to quit the marriage though its not known if she will file for divorce.

Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=144307

Omo take a look at this their wedding pix and you would discover the divorce didnt start after two weeks of their wedding but right in the alter when they were about to say" Yes I Do or rather I Will Try To Do".
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by smokeyupu(m): 10:09am On Jan 09, 2014
The photo here speaks a million words! She seems to be interrogating the "suspect" right from the start. The guy get some other motive cos him face no be like person wei wan marry. OLE!

Look well before you leap oooooooooo...Our dear princess, no worry, your "Mr Right de come before the middle of the year IJN.

We de pray for you and will keep on keeping on until something positive happens.

Psalm 118v8. BELIEVE ONLY IN THE ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by misterjosh(m): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2014
axortedbabe: One of d tins wey dey happn wen u marry for selfish interest..........lastly,wen u marry ur mama mate too
Aunt Princess neva too old like dat ne

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians / Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.