Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

PHOTO: Stella Oduah's Facebook Page Shows She Graduated From St.paul College - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Stella Oduah's Facebook Page Shows She Graduated From St.paul College (853 Views)

Meet Aliko Dangote’s Beautiful Daughter.she Graduated Recently / St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Stella Oduah's Facebook Page Shows She Graduated From St.paul College by FunnyPikincom(m): 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
Well, Im back again, I opened a thread yesterday to vilify Madam Stella Oduah and accused Premium Times of peddling lies. Read the Thread Here>> https://www.nairaland.com/1584800/stella-oduahs-profile-wikipedia-wasnt#20744952
In the course of my research today, i stumbled on Madam stella Oduah Unedited and Official Facebook Page where she wrote St.Paul as Her College under her educational info. This Facebook page has Over 28,000 fans at at the time of compiling this report and its her real official Page. You can go through the Page to see her previous Updates on aviation sector to confirm this.

Here is the Link to the page>>> https://facebook.com/Princess.Stella.Oduah.Ogiemwonyi?refid=52

NOTE: Click About on the Page to get the educational Info. Below is the Screenshot of the Page

Re: PHOTO: Stella Oduah's Facebook Page Shows She Graduated From St.paul College by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Official page for of the minister of aviation.

I think is fake. angry angry angry
Re: PHOTO: Stella Oduah's Facebook Page Shows She Graduated From St.paul College by FunnyPikincom(m): 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
illitrate: Official page for of the minister of aviation.

I think is fake. angry angry angry
Have you checked the page and its updates , i have nothing against the woman.. cool, She cute wink
Re: PHOTO: Stella Oduah's Facebook Page Shows She Graduated From St.paul College by Utchgirl(f): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
U get time. Make sure you will be following her on twitter and other social networks. Very soon u will see dt her O' level result is nt complete. Wonder Y u guys is taking paractamol for another man's headache.

(1) (Reply)

Former French President Sarkozy In Detention / APC Accuses Omisore Of Using Masked Guards / Nigeria Population Growth!!! Crisis Is Immnent If......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.