Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,214 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

I Am Back Again-catholic Don't Be Scared. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Back Again-catholic Don't Be Scared. (556 Views)

The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) / Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Am Back Again-catholic Don't Be Scared. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
The catholics always attacked me last year for opening anti catholic thread that centred on exposing their evil and strange doctrines, they even open a thread in a bid to scare me away and to ridicule me. But they dnt know that they can't scare me in any way. They also stated the fact that i open threads alot as if the threads is hurting them and making them uncomfortable. I dnt even know how it concerned them. One of their member known as kamsy10 even went as far as derailing all my threads cos he want to know the church i attends. He also spoke some evil words against me which i return back to him in thousand folds. It was really shameful and pathetic.

When i open a thread stating that it was my last thread. The catholic must have been happy thinking that they have scared me away but they dnt know my intent. Even if i stop opening threads against the catholic strange doctrines, others will do. Cos the catholic church is littered with many strange doctrine which are unhealthy for the spiritual life of a christian which every true christian know.

At this point, i want to inform them that i am back this year and out of the 40 threads i will open this year, few will also be dedicated to exposing this strange doctrines of theirs so they should not be scared. Others will be to lay bare those things that can take a christian far away from God and to draw their attention to the fact that we are in the last days, hence they must serve God in truth and sincerity and rid themselves of every sinful habit and lifestyle that may take them to hell.

Finally, i want to greet and say happy new year to everyone on this dear forum catholic inclusive.
Re: I Am Back Again-catholic Don't Be Scared. by 3coins(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
anoda Were alasho on nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Am Back Again-catholic Don't Be Scared. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
3coins: anoda Were alasho on nairaland
and you?
Re: I Am Back Again-catholic Don't Be Scared. by 3coins(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ukuts gp: and you?

hlp yurself wiv rat poison pls

1 Like

Re: I Am Back Again-catholic Don't Be Scared. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
3coins:

hlp yurself wiv rat poison pls
God will forgive you.
Re: I Am Back Again-catholic Don't Be Scared. by 3coins(m): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ukuts gp: God will forgive you.

ndd yuu too
Re: I Am Back Again-catholic Don't Be Scared. by try69: 12:17am On Jan 09, 2014
Welcome back!

Even if I was happy that at a point the devil stopped using you, I also enjoyed your anti-catholic threads because they exposed your ignorance and the ignorance of many like you.. You end up being schooled on what you hadn't knowledge of, but every time out of pride you stay aloof in your ignorance which is quite un-christian.

The good thing would be that as for many who ponder the numerous funny accusations against the mother church, your threads, after well addressed, (pls do call our attention when you get the urge of being used to fight the Holy church of God) will clarify matters for them and even for some catholics who have not really taken time to grasp the whole truth as taught by the church christ himself instituted.

In order that at the present time, by means of the CHURCH, the angelic rulers and powers in the heavenly world might learn of his wisdom in all it's different forms. 11 God did this according to his eternal purpose, which he achieved through christ jesus our lord.
EPh 3:10-11

Happy new year

2 Likes

Re: I Am Back Again-catholic Don't Be Scared. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:09am On Jan 09, 2014
try69: Welcome back!

Even if I was happy that at a point the devil stopped using you, I also enjoyed your anti-catholic threads because they exposed your ignorance and the ignorance of many like you.. You end up being schooled on what you hadn't knowledge of, but every time out of pride you stay aloof in your ignorance which is quite un-christian.

The good thing would be that as for many who ponder the numerous funny accusations against the mother church, your threads, after well addressed, (pls do call our attention when you get the urge of being used to fight the Holy church of God) will clarify matters for them and even for some catholics who have not really taken time to grasp the whole truth as taught by the church christ himself instituted.

In order that at the present time, by means of the CHURCH, the angelic rulers and powers in the heavenly world might learn of his wisdom in all it's different forms. 11 God did this according to his eternal purpose, which he achieved through christ jesus our lord.
EPh 3:10-11

Happy new year
u cant school me Mr man. If u people know the bible as u claim, u will practice what it says but the fact that u people are doing otherwise proved beyond doubt that u people dnt. All u know is only the history of the romans and nothing more. It is only a daft christian that will fall for all the jargons u people poured out during any sensitive arguments. U people resort to twisting, manipulating and misinterpreting scriptures to ur own destruction. But any true christian who read those threads will see these obvious fact. Anyway, happy new year to u.
Re: I Am Back Again-catholic Don't Be Scared. by Mynd44: 7:35am On Jan 09, 2014
If you are not catholic of you have somethings against the, why not try to be polite in pointing em out or ignore them?

I hope you also know trolling is a banable offence

2 Likes

(1)

My Best Ramadan Wishes To You / STOP!!! The Use Of Ipad & Android Devices During Service / Jesus Is Not The Son Of David Neither A Descendant Of David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.