Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. (30219 Views)

Tokunbo 2007 BENZ CLS / ######### 2009 Rolls Royce Phantom ....price 56m Asking Price / Tokunbo 2007 Benz S550 @ 7.3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Tfri: 11:18am On Jan 09, 2014
This car is wow.God bless me make buy the one wey pass cos the person who bought this car does not have 2 heads jor ooo
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by kennyola: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2014
sorry o no vex. How much did u buy it? And why do u want to sell it?
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by uhuru14(m): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2014
fanex: This is an SLR McLean you idiots. one of the most exclusive and fastest automobile in the world.It's certainly not for the masses. You all run along and buy ur Honda. Illiterate clowns
undecided

1 Like

Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2014
fanex: This is an SLR McLean you idiots. one of the most exclusive and fastest automobile in the world.It's certainly not for the masses. You all run along and buy ur Honda. Illiterate clowns

Do you mind the dumb poor bastards on this forum?

1 Like

Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by s3nn2x(m): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2014
Op, I doubt you would see a buyer here.
I doubt you would see a buyer at all, at least not after the creation of this thread. The comments alone would discourage anyone from buying such a car.
I hope you would inform us when you get a buyer.

1 Like

Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2014
What's this one saying
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by tjskii(f): 11:36am On Jan 09, 2014

Wat is dis one saying,even if u buy it for a 100million naira,no be d same bad portholed naija roads u go drive am on,bloody waste of money,exclusiv ko,xclusive nii

3 Likes

Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by jude33084(m): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2014
lil max: Can it fly?

No but ATM machine wey dey print money free dey inside grin

1 Like

Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by andyanders: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2014
Kizyte:
You're the most foolish fool I've ever seen. Go use your mother, father, brothers & sisters for money ritual so you can come and buy your world fastest car. I'm sure na garri una family dey drink day and night and u dey here dey talk of moto.
o

In fact, you have given that Op some words that supposed to fit an slowpoke like him coming to insult people when he knows that his brain has been cloned with that of ape. People should just ignore him.
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by thegame(m): 11:39am On Jan 09, 2014
Polio:

Naija used or not, the point is the car is frigging worth more than what the OP is advertising it for

Naija used or Togo used, it is fairly used and it has a price range. The asking price is within that range

Do your bloody research well before taking a pis.s at the advertiser!

And on smashing into your rickety car around Eko Hotel, that is bloody irrelevant here anyway!

How I wish you would just tell me to my face that my car is rickety and watch how fast you lose 3teeth. *faster than it takes for this slr to reach 100km* BBASTARDD

1 Like

Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by jude33084(m): 11:43am On Jan 09, 2014

...and you think it will be wise driving the world fastest car on the road in a country with the world's worst road?

Now I know that you are really high cheesy
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by wonlasewonimi: 11:46am On Jan 09, 2014
Why pay over the top for a car would drink pothole water every time?
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by jude33084(m): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2014
yuzedo: ok. i will by it. bring it to no. 1 grate cheif sweetus close, off mike adenuger street, off aliko dangote road, banana iceland ikoyi lagos. bring it by 11.59pm midnigth and [size=20pt]come alone[/size] ok. wink angry

I go keep the knife and the cutlass with you,...... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by iokpebholo: 11:52am On Jan 09, 2014
.lol
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by iokpebholo: 11:54am On Jan 09, 2014
he was trying to say 56 million kobo
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by crisycent: 11:58am On Jan 09, 2014
I just called the avaition minister; stella oduah. She said you should bring the car to abuja for her to see. The ministry of aviation needs this type of car for perimeter monitoring at MMIA.
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by crazymommy(f): 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
Stupidity is when someone claimed the car is one of the fastest autmobile in the world and you bring it to nigeria the country with very bad roads and u even want to sell it for 65 million,then how much is a brand new current year ferrari?
65m will buy 3 very superb cars that is even suitable for nigerian roads and has less cost for maintenance.no be only mclaren na mclean or toothpaste.
@op u must be a learner.

3 Likes

Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by iokpebholo: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
i hv 56million kobo cash..where can we meet
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Nnachi404(m): 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote
author=fanex]This is an SLR McLean you idiots. one of the most exclusive and sfastest automobile in the world.It's certainly not for the masses. You all run along and buy ur Honda. Illiterate clowns[/quote]this guy must be a clown or MAD
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Nnachi404(m): 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Gamboh55(m): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
OP I dare u to dash me dat car grin grin
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Aphrodite4(f): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
thegame:

How I wish you would just tell me to my face that my car is rickety and watch how fast you lose 3teeth. *faster than it takes for this slr to reach 100km* BBASTARDD

Don't mind the buffoon.. Sm ppl really take advantage of the online anonymity to type absolute trash.. Hw can anyone wv a sane mind support sm1 buying an approximately 7yr old car for 56m.. And d polio infected fo.ol is talking like he has 1/thousandth of the sum in any bank account..
Leave the invalid im.becile to his sorry little life..

1 Like

Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Nick4u: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
Machine,thrts a mobility sailing ship.
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by dallyemmy: 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
ok
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Polio: 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
thegame:

All mouth you fu..cking pleb!

You come all up in here and talk like you are Mike Tyson, who the fu..ck are you?!

You have failed to reason with the poster and instead chose to talk about how he nearly rammed you to death in your jalopy

Now that is cool, my point here is if he wants 56m for the car, it is cool... It is worth that

So love that or pis..s off!

No one is interested how your rickety car was almost rammed

Mouthy piece of shi..t talking about how he can knock three loose faster than an SLR ... You can do that behind your 1920 computer monitor, i aint bothered.

It remains faceless on this forum and that is where it ends for me!

Fu...ck you and your rickety crap, dweeb!
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by idontaya: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
with #56m i will buy lands, build houses and buy cars..................... Instead of buying this two door midget!

2 Likes

Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Polio: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
Aphrodite4:

Don't mind the buffoon.. Sm ppl really take advantage of the online anonymity to type absolute trash.. Hw can anyone wv a sane mind support sm1 buying an approximately 7yr old car for 56m.. And d polio infected fo.ol is talking like he has 1/thousandth of the sum in any bank account..
Leave the invalid im.becile to his sorry little life..

Di..ck riding gay...got... Go and flush your brains thoroughly, re-read my posts and come back and tell me how it is absolute trash...

I challenge you to treat each line seperately, detach the trash and present it to us.

If you dont, i will fu..cking decimate, reduce you to tears and sign your extinction report card from this forum!

I dont think your trifling local as..shole understand what it takes to own good money and to do anything with the money .. To satisfy one's personal interest and love.

If you have millions in 3, 4 and 5 figures, this will be nothing to you if you love cars

That car up there is worth that much ... Some classic cars made earlier can be worth more.

Mercedes Benz made the car and those who appreciate what is involved wont hesitate to drop bucks, they are not complaining...

You can never get it, you are too daft, dumb and dimwitted to relate

Go and do a simple online research, educate yourself, broaden your horizon

You are not buying a 10years old Datsun Sunny for God's sake!

Fuc..king poverty ridden and poor mind-set bastard!

4 Likes

Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Polio: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
idontaya: with #56m i will buy lands, build houses and buy cars..................... Instead of buying this two door midget!

Fair enough.. some car mad rich folks see things differently.

It is a personal preference thing.
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by idontaya: 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
Polio:
Fair enough.. some car mad rich folks see things differently.
It is a personal preference thing.

Seconded, but not my kinda lifestyle.
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Polio: 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
idontaya:

Seconded, but not my kinda lifestyle.

Imagine this bro, i have 400 million naira in my account.... I love cars, i do an inspection of this car and like what i see, i wont hesitate.

What most folks here should be doing is researching how much the second hard retails for and how much the new one retails for ....

I am telling you that i have seen several models of this car across prestige car showrooms around where i live, and the price up there is not outrageous.

Instead of panning the OP like most folks are doing here ... He is not selling a Toyota Corrola 2009 model for 20 million naira for God sake!

1 Like

Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
I rather buy a new porsh for #20m
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Polio: 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
Jazzythedon: I rather buy a new porsh for #20m

Fair enough and that is a preference thing and how you want to spend your money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AC Compressors For Toyota Camry/Solara/Highlander and Honda Accord / People Who Need Cars Betwwen 350 - 500k / Valvoline Engine Oil - 5W30, 5W40, 10W40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.