Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. (30220 Views)

Tokunbo 2007 BENZ CLS / ######### 2009 Rolls Royce Phantom ....price 56m Asking Price / Tokunbo 2007 Benz S550 @ 7.3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Polio: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
Aphrodite4:

Don't mind the buffoon.. Sm ppl really take advantage of the online anonymity to type absolute trash.. Hw can anyone wv a sane mind support sm1 buying an approximately 7yr old car for 56m.. And d polio infected fo.ol is talking like he has 1/thousandth of the sum in any bank account..
Leave the invalid im.becile to his sorry little life..

Dumbas.s do yourself and other like minded nitwits on this thread a favour.
Go and trawl the internet and tell us how much a new/latest model McLaren SLR is worth and also tell us how much a 2007 model is worth, a 2007 model fairly used and in good condition!
Please do that or dont bother replying me because i will finish you!
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by rodeo0070(m): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
But on a serious note OP. Please try and see if you can contact Mercedes Benz and ask them for what to do. I believe herein lies the solution...
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Polio: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
OP

Please post the full specs of this car and include details of any modification to the car here...

Tell us if it has FSH... I want to send the details to a prestige car dealer to price so we can compare to what you are asking for and what figures are coming up on the internet.

Thank you.
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by solomon111(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
jude33084:

...and you think it will be wise driving the world fastest car on the road in a country with the world's worst road?

Now I know that you are really high cheesy
The world's worst roads?
I'm sure you think you've said something smart.
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by felzylix(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
Oya make we talk, am buying one not all
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by tommysparks: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
my SLR Mclaren got missing some days back when i parked by Hawkins cemetery to pee and this has surfaced online. lets see d number plate whether na my own be dat. Tapping my leg and sipping sachet water with straw.
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by seangy4konji: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
YOU MUST BE A MAD MAN!!!...NA 56 MILLION YOU CALL LIKE THAT?U deh craze..beta carry am go your village make dem deh use am carry EGUSI AND okro...DEM GO JUST NAME PRICE as if everybody be Stealer Oduah..
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by thegame(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
Polio:

All mouth you fu..cking pleb!

You come all up in here and talk like you are Mike Tyson, who the fu..ck are you?!

You have failed to reason with the poster and instead chose to talk about how he nearly rammed you to death in your jalopy

Now that is cool, my point here is if he wants 56m for the car, it is cool... It is worth that

So love that or pis..s off!

No one is interested how your rickety car was almost rammed

Mouthy piece of shi..t talking about how he can knock three loose faster than an SLR ... You can do that behind your 1920 computer monitor, i aint bothered.

It remains faceless on this forum and that is where it ends for me!

Fu...ck you and your rickety crap, dweeb!

I. Dare you to not remain anonymous, you this dumb.ass. I'm a regular here and I'm not really anonymous. It's you that you just registered because someone fortunate enough around taught you how to use a laptop and u accidentally discovered nairaland that needs to be taught a lesson. You're just so dumbb you can't even see it. Even the mumu OP won't buy this car for 40m. What happens to a G63amg, with a Range Rover full option and a downpayment for a 2plot house? Now will you rather buy those brand new 2014 suvs that are even more suitable for Naija roads or buy a used car, made over 7years ago, being advertised by a greedy man who drives all around town in a car "supposedly" for sale.
You and your generation, and those to come, if they reason like you, need orientation. That's what most people like you need in this country. It's because of bastardds like you that Jonathan is going ahead with the 70percent increase in import duties. Buffoooons

2 Likes

Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Polio: 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
thegame:

I. Dare you to not remain anonymous, you this dumb.ass. I'm a regular here and I'm not really anonymous. It's you that you just registered because someone fortunate enough around taught you how to use a laptop and u accidentally discovered nairaland that needs to be taught a lesson. You're just so dumbb you can't even see it. Even the mumu OP won't buy this car for 40m. What happens to a G63amg, with a Range Rover full option and a downpayment for a 2plot house? Now will you rather buy those brand new 2014 suvs that are even more suitable for Naija roads or buy a used car, made over 7years ago, being advertised by a greedy man who drives all around town in a car "supposedly" for sale.
You and your generation, and those to come, if they reason like you, need orientation. That's what most people like you need in this country. It's because of bastardds like you that Jonathan is going ahead with the 70percent increase in import duties. Buffoooons

Shut the fu..ck up you bloody idio.t!

Do you tell people how to spend their money? Is it your business?!

You still dont get the fu..cking point. For anyone who has the money and loves a Merc SLR, they will ignore your idea of 2 plots, a range and a g-wagon!

We dont all sleep and face the same direction, others dont think the way you do. You have to factor that into your thinking and responses, how old are you foooool?!

Fu..cking oxyfuc..ktard..... If you want to spend your millions on prostitu..tes, no one gives a rat as..s!

We are not here to advise people on what to spend their money on.... No one is asking you for advice on how to spend 56million bucks, get that into your phlegm laden skull!

Now go and work harder so you can afford to upgrade that rickety car that almost got rammed the other day.

Get off the sellers di..ck and find something better to do

I dont care whether you are a regular or a newbie here, i am not going to lose focus on the topic at hand.

Pis..shead douche bag! grin
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Btodonald(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
[center][/center]Abeg Remove d Butterfly Door I don't want I want Grasshopper door so I will have do go change d door ...lemme Pay 560,000
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by cherriex(f): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
I SERIOUSLY need that car bt @op can u pls wait for my NYSC alawee? Pls atlst I wil be in batch A.Ka taimaka,biko pls.
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by caprini: 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nice car....but I enjoy viewing it in car mags dats all.
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Aphrodite4(f): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
Polio:

Dumbas.s do yourself and other like minded nitwits on this thread a favour.
Go and trawl the internet and tell us how much a new/latest model McLaren SLR is worth and also tell us how much a 2007 model is worth, a 2007 model fairly used and in good condition!
Please do that or dont bother replying me because i will finish you!

Finish me?? How?? By these lame profanities you picked up by listening to too much pirated hiphop tracks.. I would call you a worthless good for nothing swine molesting little dick im.becile but even that won't do justice to the actual lowlife that you are..
You go around mouthing off insults like you're something but honestly you're just a self-loathing anally conceived maggot so do yourself a favor and crawl back into your bathroom and keep jer.king off on that little pe.nis of yours and leave sensible discussions to sensible folks.. Mad idi.ot.ic phooool..

5 Likes

Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Polio: 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
cherriex: I SERIOUSLY need car that bt @op can u pls wait for my NYSC alawee? Pls atlst I wil be in batch A.Ka taimaka,biko pls.

LOL grin
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by seangy4konji: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
what the fuccck is a used SLR at that priceDo you drink alomo as i doU don deh mad?go sit down somewhere or check price of cars on ebay...What is SLR at that awkward price and you still deh talk?ode oshi!!!
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Polio: 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
Aphrodite4:

Finish me?? How?? By these idiot.ic profanities you picked up by listening to too much pirated hiphop tracks.. I would call you a worthless good for nothing swine molesting little dick im.becile but even that won't do justice to the actual lowlife that you are..
You go around mouthing off insults like you're something but honestly you're just a self-loathing anally conceived maggot so do yourself a favor and crawl back into your bathroom and keep jer.king off on that little pe.nis of yours and leave sensible discussions to sensible folks.. Mad idiot.ic phooool..

Maggots dont have di..cks, you airhead!

Eat a di,ck and while you are at it, choke on it!

I am done schooling di..ck riding trollops!

I challenged you with a simple task, if you are not going to take it up then i am not going to bother with you............... fu...cking donut!

grin grin grin
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by seangy4konji: 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2014
i forgot to add this...You r a person because even the OP thinks gullible people come to NL and they can LARI mo in yoruba language at what they see...you need to get your brain checked...Check cars online and ur 07 slr and see what its worth...57 MILION KOiF u can collect muri kan..20 Naira..let me know at least we on Naira land so any naira is allowed!!!
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by MAJOLAUTOS: 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
Polio:

Maggots dont have joysticks, you airhead!

Eat a di,ck and while you are at it, choke on it!

I am done schooling di..ck riding trollops!

I challenged you with a simple task, if you are not going to take it up then i am not going to bother with you............... fu...cking donut!

grin grin grin

You as a seller should not criticise people but ideas. How do you want your prospective buyer to assess you with all these comments of yours? You should have done much better by ignoring the comments. Remember everyone has his or her own right to agree or disagree. Please improve. A massive car by the way with a matching price. Good luck on finding a suitable buyer
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
Aphrodite4:

Finish me?? How?? By these lame profanities you picked up by listening to too much pirated hiphop tracks.. I would call you a worthless good for nothing swine molesting little dick im.becile but even that won't do justice to the actual lowlife that you are..
You go around mouthing off insults like you're something but honestly you're just a self-loathing anally conceived maggot so do yourself a favor and crawl back into your bathroom and keep jer.king off on that little pe.nis of yours and leave sensible discussions to sensible folks.. Mad idi.ot.ic phooool..

Chwoooooiii!!! Na human being you describe like this??! Kai who be dat person?
Polio? Gosh, in all my days.. This has gotta hurt.. Aphrodite4, Pls pity the guy abeg..

1 Like

Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Polio: 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
MAJOL AUTOS:

You as a seller should not criticise people but ideas. How do you want your prospective buyer to assess you with all these comments of yours? You should have done much better by ignoring the comments. Remember everyone has his or her own right to agree or disagree. Please improve. A massive car by the way with a matching price. Good luck on finding a suitable buyer

I am not the seller sir. wink

All i have tried to point out is that the price being asked for is not over the top based on my experience and knowledge and the information outhere for everyone who cares to dig into it.

The problem here is many people think the OP is trying to sell a 1990 Datsun Cherry for the price of a Bugatti Veyron! lol

I dont know the seller at all.

1 Like

Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Originalsly: 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
fanex: This is an SLR McLean you idiots. one of the most exclusive and fastest automobile in the world.It's certainly not for the masses. You all run along and buy ur Honda. Illiterate clowns
Why advertise a car that is not for the masses in a forum for the masses? Who really is an illiterate clown?
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by viperman: 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
moonraker: Alight everyone calm down.

Maybe fanex didn't direct his message properly. Here's the deal though. This car net worth when bought brand new MIGHT be around 50m.

However I feel that the OP should taking into consideration the amount of depreciation on the car to determine the final price.

For example this is a 2007 car so it is approximately 6 years old. The mileage, wear and tear. Etc

In the end, from my own stand point, net worth of this car should be between 25~30m ( subject to inspection)

Sir, Current market value is still at about N50m

e.g http://autos.aol.com/cars-Mercedes_Benz-SLR+McLaren-2007/pricing/

its very appalling and saddening that someone will ADVERTISE a property on this forum and some people will deem it fit to insult that person and their property JUST BECAUSE THEY CANT AFFORD IT. This is not people having the right to express their opinions; it is people hatefully and maliciously attacking an innocent person as a form of transferred aggression( just like street jungle justice we all claim to be against) using the anonymity the internet provides them....which is a very bad culture gradually becoming the order of the day. you have to understand the OP is not the cause of why you cant afford it, your country's government is.

This is an open forum for selling of cars. If someone advertises a car and you feel its expensive, FIRST CHECK the price other dealers on the internet are selling using the FREE www.google.com before you EVEN COMMENT on the advert. If the price annoys you, you either ignore the advert or you remain positive and hope you will be able to afford it one day like this guy

Tfri: This car is wow.God bless me make buy the one wey pass cos the person who bought this car does not have 2 heads jor ooo

FYI: This is what people are selling theirs right over there in canada
http://www.autotrader.ca/cars/mercedes-benz/slr-class/

Now, convert that to Naira and see what it comes to.

Lets all learn to be civil.

3 Likes

Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by hrhobi1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
OP bring the motor come meet me for Skelewu junction make i give u the money.
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Polio: 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
viperman:

its very appalling and saddening that someone will ADVERTISE a property on this forum and some people will deem it fit to insult that person and their property JUST BECAUSE THEY CANT AFFORD IT. This is not people having the right to express their opinions; it is people hatefully and maliciously attacking an innocent person as a form of transferred aggression( just like street jungle justice we all claim to be against) using the anonymity the internet provides them....which is a very bad culture gradually becoming the order of the day. you have to understand the OP is not the cause of why you cant afford it, your country's government is.

This is an open forum for selling of cars. If someone advertises a car and you feel its expensive, FIRST CHECK the price other dealers on the internet are selling using the FREE www.google.com before you EVEN COMMENT on the advert. If the price annoys you, you either ignore the advert or you remain positive and hope you will be able to afford it one day like this guy

FYI: This is what people are selling theirs right over there in canada
http://www.autotrader.ca/cars/mercedes-benz/slr-class/

Now, convert that to Naira and see what it comes to.

Lets all learn to be civil.

Thank you very much!

You get my point.... Thank you a million times bro!

For God sake, i dont understand what is wrong with people!

When you said the current market value is about 50m, i agree, but if you look up there, i asked the poster to tell us if he has modified it in any way, that may account for extra cash as well.

Thank you Viperman

I hope the idi..ots i have been replying back and forth can now get that into their thick skulls ... Jheezze!

Some idio..ts here think i am just talking crap.. I still drove past a prestige car garage in Essex yesterday and the price on that SLR was 215 THOUSAND POUNDS!!!! And it wasnt even the latest model or brand new.
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
for info on current price of roofing sheets in nigeria ..visit https://www.nairaland.com/1507095/how-much-roofing-sheets-nigeria from page 1-8

Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by victorazy(m): 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
Abeg make I comot here b4 them go affect me with poverty, no be car be N300million?

Gold is for the ppl dat knwos the value.

1 Like

Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Polio: 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
Simple research on google would have saved insults flying here and there.

I have no regrets at all because it is the sort of thing you do at times to teach people lessons or stimulate them to seek knowledge at all cost! grin

OP ride on, i hope you find a buyer. There are people who know the deal and who will be interested, dont be discouraged by the airheads on this thread who have nothing up there and are too local or dumb to do a basic research!

I am out!
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Polio: 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
victorazy: Abeg make I comot here b4 them go affect me with poverty, no be car be N300million?

Abi oo! grin grin
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
thegame: you want to sell naija used car at 56m? more than 350000 dollars? you gotta be kidding me.
and dont tell me its not naija used. you've been driving this car all around town. you almost hit my car at eko hotel/oyin jaleyemi junction on monday with your excessive speed. you later turned towards toll gate when you got to adetokunbo ademola junction. just so you know i've been seeing you around my man grin grin
That was his mechanic testing the newly installed brake pads.
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by bynty: 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
2007 Benz Mclaren SLR is as old as ''2007''.....one of the simple reasons why the importation policy on used cars in Nigeria should be upheld***just thinkin aloud!
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
fanex: This is an [b]SLR McLean you idiots. one of the most exclusive and fastest automobile in the world.It's certainly not for the masses. You all run along and buy ur Honda. Illiterate clowns[/b]

Mod make una no vex, but this person na ewu ohia, though not that 56m is too much money but for the average Nigerian it is way too much, There is no reason to insult people because they said the price is too much which i and every other Nigerian will agree on.

By the way, The Ride is worth it if you have that amount to spend on a car
Re: For Sale 2007 Benz Mclaren SLR 56m Negotiable. by bigtt76(f): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
thegame: you want to sell naija used car at 56m? more than 350000 dollars? you gotta be kidding me.
and dont tell me its not naija used. you've been driving this car all around town. you almost hit my car at eko hotel/oyin jaleyemi junction on monday with your excessive speed. you later turned towards toll gate when you got to adetokunbo ademola junction. just so you know i've been seeing you around my man grin grin

Hahaha ...guy you de vex o! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AC Compressors For Toyota Camry/Solara/Highlander and Honda Accord / People Who Need Cars Betwwen 350 - 500k / Valvoline Engine Oil - 5W30, 5W40, 10W40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.