Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Jay Z And Beyonce Bought A Gift That Worth $75,000 For Their Daughter Blue Ivy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Z And Beyonce Bought A Gift That Worth $75,000 For Their Daughter Blue Ivy (1009 Views)

DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo / Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jay Z And Beyonce Bought A Gift That Worth $75,000 For Their Daughter Blue Ivy by OwolabiAbayomi(m): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
Jay Z And Beyoce's Daughter Birthday Is Today And Jay Z And Beyoce The Day A Day That Their Daughter Blue Ivy Will Never Forget, Happy Birthday To Blue Ivy, I Wish Blue Ivy Long Life And Prosperity, Plus Her Parents Bought Her Some Goodies That Worth $70,000, Firstly Blue Ivy's Parent Jay Z And Beyonce Bought A Horse For Her, That's What The Blue Carter A.K.A Blue Ivy Wants, She Likes Animals, Secondly Jay Z And Beyonce Bought Blue Ivy An Arabian Book That Worths $75,000 And The Photo Of The Gifts They Are All At www.owolabiopeyemi..com
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce Bought A Gift That Worth $75,000 For Their Daughter Blue Ivy by Tolexander: 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
Owolabi Abayomi: Jay Z And Beyoce's Daughter Birthday Is Today And Jay Z And Beyoce The Day A Day That Their Daughter Blue Ivy Will Never Forget, Happy Birthday To Blue Ivy, I Wish Blue Ivy Long Life And Prosperity, Plus Her Parents Bought Her Some Goodies That Worth $70,000, Firstly Blue Ivy's Parent Jay Z And Beyonce Bought A Horse For Her, That's What The Blue Carter A.K.A Blue Ivy Wants, She Likes Animals, Secondly Jay Z And Beyonce Bought Blue Ivy An Arabian Book That Worths $75,000 And The Photo Of The Gifts They Are All At www.owolabiopeyemi..com
some pikins are just born with a silver golden spoon sha.

What an irony of life!
I can remember vividly on my 10th birthday, all the cash gifts given to me were collected by my parents with close marking knowing all the amounts with denominations given to me. They even threatened me they wouldn't pay my school fees again if i didn't lay down the cash.

And these are another parents donating cash and other gifts to their daughter on her birthday.
This life no fair at all.
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce Bought A Gift That Worth $75,000 For Their Daughter Blue Ivy by abdulslutsky(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
[quote author=Tolexander]some pikins are just born with a silver golden spoon sha.

What an irony of life!
I can remember vividly on my 10th birthday, all the cash gifts given to me were collected by my parents with close marking knowing all the amounts with denominations given to me. They even threatened me they wouldn't pay my school fees again if i didn't lay down the cash.

And this is another parents donating cash and other gifts to their daughter on her birthday.
This life no fai

lwkmd!!!...tolex no tear my belle o

(1) (Reply)

FIRST PHOTOS From The BET Awards 2014 Red Carpet / Wow, Guys See Yvonne Nelson Showing Off Her Hot Selling Point / Video: MC Galaxy Assaulted By DC Promoter, Spotlite Ent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.