Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Stella Oduah For President In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah For President In 2015 (695 Views)

Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Oduah For President In 2015 by superstar1(m): 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Based on the never seen before achievements (real and fiction) of this Amazon and her " robust" educational qualification, it will not be out of place, if we start advocating for this "rare gem achiever" to lead our dear country, either to el dorado or doldrum.

I strongly believe, some people on NL, have a strong conviction she is the best thing ever to happen to Nigeria and she will take Nigeria to the next level, if she opportuned to rule this country.

Can you vote for her as your president?
Re: Stella Oduah For President In 2015 by Papertrail11(m): 12:14am On Jan 09, 2014
LOL
Re: Stella Oduah For President In 2015 by HowFar: 12:18am On Jan 09, 2014
She can stake her claim in 2019, won't be a bad idea if she was handed the presidency.

With the way things are going for the Yoruba, the next Yoruba president can't come before 2050.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah For President In 2015 by superstar1(m): 12:21am On Jan 09, 2014
How Far?:
She can stake her claim in 2019, won't be a bad idea if she was handed the presidency.

With the way things are going for the Yoruba, the next Yoruba president can't come before 2050.

We can't waste such a rare talent and achiever for 4years more. We need her ASAP to start working her wonders on our dear country.

She is the messiah Nigeria has been waiting for, for decades.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah For President In 2015 by Clerverly: 12:24am On Jan 09, 2014
Noooo, I do not support that because She would turn the whole Nigeria into Airports and MBA Certificates tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah For President In 2015 by superstar1(m): 12:37am On Jan 09, 2014
Where are all the supporters of mrs never-seen-before achiever?
Re: Stella Oduah For President In 2015 by reporter1: 1:08am On Jan 09, 2014
Yeah! President of Biafra where corruption will reign supreme.
Re: Stella Oduah For President In 2015 by winniz: 1:23am On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=superstar1]Where are all the supporters of mrs never-seen-before achiever?[/quote
Mr yoruba man your sarcasm and that of APC e-rats will not work on this thread so quit fooling around.
Re: Stella Oduah For President In 2015 by winniz: 1:28am On Jan 09, 2014
reporter?:
Yeah! President of Biafra where corruption will reign supreme.
It is in Arewa land that Corruption rocks ANU MPAMA!! Is not Tinubu that owns the whole of Lagos and imposed his houseboy on you Slaves?
Re: Stella Oduah For President In 2015 by superstar1(m): 1:32am On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=winniz][/quote]

So, anybody not worshipping corruption, not celebrating a fraudster, not displaying sycophancy and not applauding kleptomaniac tendencies, is automatically an APC supporter.

If that is what it takes to be one, then it is an honour for me to be.

Being a yoruba is by birth and I am proud of it. There is nothing your flat bigot head can do about that. If you ain't happy, jump inside ezzu river.

By the way, how are we getting your Mrs Never- Seen-Before Achiever to contest for presidency. We need such achievers, with her educational pedigree in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah For President In 2015 by winniz: 2:00am On Jan 09, 2014
You don't celebrate corruption, fraudsters right? but you disgusting people looted Nigeria blind and brought all the. Sectors of the economy to standstill. Whereas tell Mr Tinubu the drug pusher and the fraudster aka Mr toronto that we are still waiting for his original certificate.
Re: Stella Oduah For President In 2015 by Freewilly(f): 2:01am On Jan 09, 2014
Oga Femi, you know there comes a time in life you just have to let go. For someone that has made it to the level you've achieved, you making yourself look childish and foolish. You was mislead by Sahara wannabe news agency we know. You'll look more dignified if you come out and make a public statement that you was mislead instead of opening childish threads like this one. You know I have the utmost respect for you oga Femi, but right now you letting me down sir.
Re: Stella Oduah For President In 2015 by winniz: 2:05am On Jan 09, 2014
You don't celebrate corruption, fraudsters right? but you disgusting people looted Nigeria blind and brought all the sectors of the economy to standstill. Whereas tell Mr Tinubu the drug pusher and the fraudster aka Mr Toronto that we are still waiting for his original certificate, so you filthy beings better wake up from your Slumber and know that every IGBO person is SUPERIOR to you slimy bas.tards.
Re: Stella Oduah For President In 2015 by superstar1(m): 2:10am On Jan 09, 2014
winniz: You don't celebrate corruption, fraudsters right? but you disgusting people looted Nigeria blind and brought all the. Sectors of the economy to standstill. Whereas tell Mr Tinubu the drug pusher and the fraudster aka Mr toronto that we are still waiting for his original certificate.

grin grin grin grin

Open another thread for tinubu and call for his head.

It is called, collectively fighting the ills and corruption of our society. Supporting corruption, fraud and perjury on the basis of "she is from our tribe", "she gave us international airport" "yorubas are persecuting her" "hausas hate her because she is a never-seen-before performer " -- are what other nigerians and other good hearted igbos are telling you is myopic and pathetic and is not portraying your ethnic group in good light.

All the excuses you are giving for her corruption and fraud, are lame and brainless.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah For President In 2015 by superstar1(m): 2:13am On Jan 09, 2014
Freewilly: Oga Femi, you know there comes a time in life you just have to let go. For someone that has made it to the level you've achieved, you making yourself look childish and foolish. You was mislead by Sahara wannabe news agency we know. You'll look more dignified if you come out and make a public statement that you was mislead instead of opening childish threads like this one. You know I have the utmost respect for you oga Femi, but right now you letting me down sir.

Who is oga femi? Are you referring to FFK?

You don miss road big time. Infact, you landed in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

Abeg o.
Re: Stella Oduah For President In 2015 by superstar1(m): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2014
It is very funny that, all the PPP crew running from pillar to post in every thread, trying to justify their pay by lying in a manner that will even make the devil to look like a saint, do not even believe in the ability of this madam never-seen-before achiever.

I expected them to be rooting for her as alaigbo candidate for 2015.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Stella Oduah For President In 2015 by Ballotti: 9:18am On Jan 09, 2014
This e badu belle and e jolosi nor get h-end o!
Chei!!!!

I love GEF for not putting mouth in her case!
She needs her to CLOSE ALL AIRPORTS during the RIGGING PROCESS OF 2014-2015!!!

Not every woman can be phocked and dumped in Nigerian politRICKS like madam ETTEH AND GRANGE KE! tongue

Jonathan STANDS by his women!!! grin

Deziani. . .FULL POWER!
STELLA. . .FULL POWER!
NGOZI. . . FULL POWER!

Minus that 'market woman' of course aka "DORA THE EXPLORER"!!!!

No shaking!

WESTERN NIGERIA. . .GO AND DIE!!!! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Borno State Always The Main Target Of Bokoharam? / National Conference: Panacea To Nigeria’s Socio-political Quagmire? / Boko Haram Vs Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.