Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? (51450 Views)

Maope Ogun Of Channels Reply Peoples Criticism Of Her About Martin Onovo / Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter / Channels TV Newscaster Caught Kissing Colleague On Live TV (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Biodup: 1:34am On Jan 09, 2014
This lady has proved beyond the reasonable doubt as one of the best in the profession of journalism. In the past as a lover of channels TV I admired her so much because of her intelligence.

But these days she is losing form. She looks bothered on set. Sometimes she keep mute too long during interview unlike Maupe who I used to know. In the past due to her level of maturity in journalism, she has anchored presidential chats in the past.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by jayonpoint(m): 1:41am On Jan 09, 2014
@Op I bet u read thru my mind. I,ve observed her of late, she isn't d maope I used to knw. I senced emotional setback, perhaps jilted. U knw wen such happends its nt easy sha.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by iamSi(m): 2:24am On Jan 09, 2014
Maybe she's pregnant or so... It affects a whole lot too..

5 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by interestingleap: 3:53am On Jan 09, 2014
Wow, people can be bothered about anything in the world!!! Of all the things to be concerned about!!!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Demdem(m): 4:13am On Jan 09, 2014
She and her family most likely have been threatened by Jonathan snipers. I don't blame her.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Henrypraise: 6:49am On Jan 09, 2014
Demdem: She and her family most likely have been threatened by Jonathan snipers. I don't blame her.

And for calling ur president Jonathan does that make u sound wiser? U trully lack manners/ respect for ur elders.

107 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Sirniyeh(m): 6:57am On Jan 09, 2014
Because
1. She is next on retrenchment list, about to walk out like Angela and Deji

2. She's been threathen due to the third miscarriages. The home is boiling

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Symphony007: 7:30am On Jan 09, 2014
She is angry and offended that channels makes her play second fiddle to chamberlin and sulieman, even though she considers herself better than them. When channels bought i-pads for the chamberlin and sulieman, they did'nt buy for her grin grin grin. So on the show you see the other guys with their i-pads and she just stands there with hands crossed in front. She is already in talks with other media houses to leave channels. Rumors has it she will be joining the soon to be opened nigeria info tv channel owned by cool fm and wazobia.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by kokoA(m): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2014
Na now una notice? She started changing right from the day she anchored a presidential media chat in Aso rock.

4 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Dhelake: 7:50am On Jan 09, 2014
Symphony007: She is angry and offended that channels makes her play second fiddle to chamberlin and sulieman, even though she considers herself better than them. When channels bought i-pads for the chamberlin and sulieman, they did'nt buy for her grin grin grin. So on the show you see the other guys with their i-pads and she just stands there with hands crossed in front. She is already in talks with other media houses to leave channels. Rumors has it she will be joining the soon to be opened nigeria info tv channel owned by cool fm and wazobia.
Where you get this your info from??

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Demdem(m): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2014
Henry praise:

And for calling ur president Jonathan does that make u sound wiser? U trully lack manners/ respect for ur elders.

DJDOLA: and people dat like is post are fools

An elder and his cronies that ate approx a billion naira worth of food in the midst of abject poverty deserves to be stoned to death. Only goons like ur kind will respect them.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Symphony007: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2014
Dhelake: Where you get this your info from??
that's classified!!!! cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by UjSizzle(f): 9:17am On Jan 10, 2014
I've noticed too. She gets too emotional, sometimes I almost expect her to start weeping on set! undecided

You think she's got some problems bothering her?
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 10, 2014
I guess the Channels management warned her to tone down on the aggression. Maybe some 'bigman' was rattled by her grin

Anyways, I also like Cynthia Areh, Bisi Coker and Ogechukwu Osih.

4 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by strawgirl(f): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
Make we contact her na. Who get her number?

7 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Project400: 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
You never can predict a woman. smiley

You know women are easily bothered about certain events especially family/home matters.

smiley

Moreover, the likes of TVC_Africa/AIT are loaded with information and political chats.

TVC especially, has a better and wider coverage.

3 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by lifestyle1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
undecided
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by talktrue1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sirniyeh: Because
2. She's been threathen due to the third miscarriages. The home is boiling

If you are sure of this, then that may be the cause
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by bambuzz88: 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
Henry praise:

what are you shitting, is that a poo ,facing the reality,is your president Jonathan not as good as daft, or are you a pig under his tenor angry, please dont hate for hearing the truth sad ,Abeg hit like jare considering all this heavy spending with the suffering of the people/Underdevelopment, if you think our Jonathan has been a daft in your view

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by passionate88: 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ok
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by satowind(m): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
happy new year my people am back.

3 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by naija2dabone(m): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
She is just being sober, regretting all her comments and attacks on the GEJ administration now that results are begining to shame all critics of the this God ordained administration.

7 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
@ OP ........ Some of us don't know who you talking about... Wouldn't it be nice if you put a video clip of her previous interviews and current interviews on here?

I don't know her but I'm keen to learn more about her and I'm sure there are similar people like me reading this post but having no clue...

OP, over to you... Attach a video clip and help us out.

3 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Coldfeet(f): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
Emotional stress
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by pigin: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
"""""" form isn't forever"""""Her time has passed""""""""" Her era of intimidating people on set is over!!"""" !!!! channels TV should do the needful by sacking HER!!!!""

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by phillippiano(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
Who dafuq is Maope ??
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Fadelex(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
Google is ur friend... make use of it

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Ekans: 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
Kai!,look at a lady being disected left and right.God punish the devil.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by larayat(f): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
I suspect foul play.I tink threats myt be the reason

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by tonychristopher: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
Biodup: This lady has proved beyond the reasonable doubt as one of the best in the profession of journalism. In the past as a lover of channels TV I admired her so much because of her intelligence.

These days she is losing form. She looks bothered on set. Sometimes she keep mute too long during interview unlike Maupe who I used to know. In the past due to her level of maturity in journalism, she has anchored presidential chats in the past.

i also noticed it...she looks olders and stressed up with this forlon look,i think she needs time off,you know been a spinster and single at some certain age has a way of bringing women down though.

its obvious she is worried but she is good...i like her intellect

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me / Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House / ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.