Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? (51462 Views)

Maope Ogun Of Channels Reply Peoples Criticism Of Her About Martin Onovo / Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter / Channels TV Newscaster Caught Kissing Colleague On Live TV (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by cbrass(m): 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
Me..no knw ths woman oo...no thanks to the fresh air I receive through PHCN promised by the shoeless man
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by kokoA(m): 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
lexio: I got first hand information that her mother's health is in bad condition. I just wonder why she still appears on tv cos it will surely distabilize her psychologically. God help her!
if this is true then I think she deserves a vacation. Uncle Momoh, please let the young lady go stay with her mum for a while.
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by twinpapa(m): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
pigin: """""" form isn't forever"""""Her time has passed""""""""" Her era of intimidating people on set is over!!"""" !!!! channels TV should do the needful by sacking HER!!!!""
You get share fo channels
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by FLYFIRE(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
Demdem:

Ur miserable father isn't the topic here. Who cares about mad parents?
Tell me who is showing signs of INHERITED insanity. May God not let you pass this to your innocent children. For always disrespecting an elder & the President of this great nation, you, not your children, will never amount to anything. Since you like cursing, let it be on your own head.

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Ehimenboy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
oops! Whatever thing disheartening she's going through i pray God sees her through. Those sunrise trio are a great inspiration to me everytime i watch them -except at times when i get bored with channels big dictions and fast pace at speaking;-);-)- the sky is just your beginning guys.
.....a big shout out to aunty harriett, aunty linda, bro seun and mumny amarachi;-). Great work. Keep it up. JAH BLESS!
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Pamcrest(f): 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
U can see she is being sidestepped esp on d Sunrise program. When Chamberlain went off for sometime, they brought Nneota Egbe to complete d trio, while Sulaiman anchored d show. Then Sulaiman took some days off and what happened, instead of Maupe to anchor, d newbie Nneota took d mantle. Who wouldn't be unhappy at such?
Chin up girl, dont mind those male chauvinists, it's a New Year and your star is about to shine!
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Ehimenboy(m): 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
Maope or Maupe?
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Ehimenboy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
Maope or Maupe?
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by shejane: 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
Jona threaten her job
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by martinbillings: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
bambuzz88:

what are you shitting, is that a poo ,facing the reality,is your president Jonathan not as good as daft, or are you a pig under his tenor angry, please dont hate for hearing the truth sad ,Abeg hit like jare considering all this heavy spending with the suffering of the people/Underdevelopment, if you think our Jonathan has been a daft in your view
Can you see that you will soon die of HBP. A daft is really working more than the so called wise men who ruled in the past. A daft came and gave the north 12 universities wise and smart people couldn't give them. A daft made an Almajiri go to school. A daft stopped the Subsidy fraud, a daft is improving our economy, a daft gave us the best election, a daft is fixing our roads, railways, airports and improving Agriculture. God please give Nigeria another daft in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by emmyoha87(m): 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
interestingleap: Wow, people can be bothered about anything in the world!!! Of all the things to be concerned about!!!!!!!

In case u don't know, she's one of the best in the country, she's outspoken and informed.
A rare talent in our Media industry...!
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by tompat86(m): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
satowind: happy new year my people am back.
u bin go kirikiri prison
...hu knw u?
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Danjuma827(m): 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
Symphony007: She is angry and offended that channels makes her play second fiddle to chamberlin and sulieman, even though she considers herself better than them. When channels bought i-pads for the chamberlin and sulieman, they did'nt buy for her grin grin grin. So on the show you see the other guys with their i-pads and she just stands there with hands crossed in front. She is already in talks with other media houses to leave channels. Rumors has it she will be joining the soon to be opened nigeria info tv channel owned by cool fm and wazobia.
my friend if you are watching channels now all of them now have ipads.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by tonytony208(m): 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
shejane: Jona threaten her job

try to think before commenting. Channels tv is a private company and jona has little or no say in how things are run there; let alone being able to threaten her job like you put it.
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Danjuma827(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
emmyid: Who d f* ck ıs Maope Ogun..plz?
you don't watch news that is why you asked the question.she is a channels tv personnel

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by olumidazz: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
I think she wants more motivation monetary wise given her level of experience, one other thing I notice with her is that she is always on her period cos of the pimples on her face and her inability to tolerate fumbling guests.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by emmyoha87(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
I've noticed it too, I hope all is well with her!!!
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Ehimenboy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
olumidazz: I think she wants more motivation monetary wise given her level of experience, one other thing I notice with her is that she is always on her period cos of the pimples on her face and her inability to tolerate fumbling guests.
always!!! Chai! Nairalanders with their sharp-mouthed fingers. smh
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by bowei(m): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
martinbillings: Can you see that you will soon die of HBP. A daft is really working more than the so called wise men who ruled in the past. A daft came and gave the north 12 universities wise and smart people couldn't give them. A daft made an Almajiri go to school. A daft stopped the Subsidy fraud, a daft is improving our economy, a daft gave us the best election, a daft is fixing our roads, railways, airports and improving Agriculture. God please give Nigeria another daft in 2019.
Please what country is that daft perfoming all those miracles you noted above, cause my country Nigeria could make use of such a daft person to replace this Onuku Johnathan
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by OduntanGabriel(m): 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
Henry praise:

And for calling ur president Jonathan does that make u sound wiser? U trully lack manners/ respect for ur elders.

And did he mention any names? That shows u are the one attaching dis to mr Jonathan cause the last time I checked, we don't hv anyone bearing Jonathan as president.
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by cbrass(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
martinbillings: Can you see that you will soon die of HBP. A daft is really working more than the so called wise men who ruled in the past. A daft came and gave the north 12 universities wise and smart people couldn't give them. A daft made an Almajiri go to school. A daft stopped the Subsidy fraud, a daft is improving our economy, a daft gave us the best election, a daft is fixing our roads, railways, airports and improving Agriculture. God please give Nigeria another daft in 2019.

Hit the road bro..you are scaring away readers!!!
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by sirp3: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
Na wah 4 gossips..c as dem put d lady 4 ground begin dissect her. Una 4 cucu write her nah 2 know wetin wrong with her,since una know her very well..NOAHS
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by mkoabiola: 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
No job security in a Private station even if u ar genius.
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by ebor(m): 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
Perhaps the job-appearing on set early every morning-no longer fascinates her
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by chidexxy007(m): 12:20am On Jan 11, 2014
Demdem: She and her family most likely have been threatened by Jonathan snipers. I don't blame her.
smh.... ur generation don finish cos u aint different frm d person u r calling names
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by siralos135: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2014
i dont know ooo
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Henuvia1: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by Reference(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
Menopause ??
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by blaazoon22(m): 12:21am On Jul 02, 2014
She lost her mum! Besides, appreciate her brilliant act rather than running ur mouths!

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? by GOLDLOVER: 3:08am On Nov 17, 2015
JadeWilliam:

Evrybody's supposed 2b married orelse God won't hav created Eve afta creating Adam (Gen 2:20)

was JESUS married ? Apostle Paul nko?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me / Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House / Meet Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.