Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Mother Of All Wealth Empowerment For Abuja Residents - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mother Of All Wealth Empowerment For Abuja Residents (1357 Views)

500+ Interview Q&a - Mother Of All Giveaways / Vacancy For Abuja Residents Only In A Travel Company Minimum Qualification, Ssce / Urgent Teaching Vacancy 4 Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of All Wealth Empowerment For Abuja Residents by coolted(m): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2008
MOTHER OF ALL WEALTH EMPOWERMENT FOR ABUJA RESIDENTS

This Seminar Will Bring An End To Your Search For Profitable Internet Business You Can Do And Make Legitimate Money Without
EFCC Chasing You.
Nigerians believe in hard work, but hard work is not really money. Making money is all about information, and one thing about this seminar is that it offers you all the
information you need to make money online in the internet and once you have these information and make use of it, You Are Rich.
In the information age, it’s not a job or a brick and muter business that matters. It is information. The Richest people today are not those with jobs or those selling big physical
goods in the market.
If you take a look at the list of the richest Americans, 75% of them are people whose business are internet related. I decided to tow this line and I’ve not had any regret till ever
since.
If you’re ready to become a millionaire by the end of the year so you can all those that have been laughing at you, then I’ve got good news for you.
“Internet Business Made Easy”, that Guarantees You Will Never Go Broke Again!
I’m ready to show 50 people, my secretes of making endless cash online. The secretes are so automatic that there is no way it won’t make money for you. It will pump money
for you daily like a damaged ATM. Let me tell you some of the secrets in this seminar package.
INFORMATION PRODUCT
•How to launch your own information product
•How to put payment methods in it so that you can receive payment.
•How to collect your money in Naira with ATM in Nigeria
GOOGLE ADSENSE
•How to set up an adsense
•Easy way to fill your website / blog with contents
•How to pull people to your website
WEBSITE DESIGN
•How to design professional website in 30 mins using Microsoft way of website designing used by over 70% of people online
•How to write a web design proposal to organizations and start designing website for companies, churches, schools etc, within a week after the seminar
•How to integrate autoresponder and online form on your website
AFFILLIATE PROGRAM
•How to promote your affiliate
•How to get your affiliate earning in Naira with your ATM in Nigeria
•Easy way to fill your website / blog with contents
It is an all day affair and it is going to be very interactive, come with your laptop with internet connection if you have one because you can start all these business at the seminar.
This is the best investment you are going to make this year. There is no doubt about that.
I’m sure you can’t wait to go to the bank to pay for this seminar… But wait… I’m going to Bribe You Silly, You Will Think I’m Running Mad!!!
If you pay for this seminar right away, I will send you these exclusive super bonuses valued at over =N=.5m
Super Exclusive Bonus 1:-A copy of website design proposal, that has generated over =N=375,000 for me from designing websites for companies, schools, churches etc since
Super Exclusive Bonus 2:-5 genuine survey sites you can earn from even at the seminar guaranteed
Super Exclusive Bonus 3:-Data Entry you can join and start earning immediately guaranteed
Super Exclusive Bonus 4:-Free website for every participant at the seminar guaranteed
Super Exclusive Bonus 5:-How to open pay pal and click bank account in Nigeria legitimately
Super Executive Exclusive Bonus 1:-
a) Over 25 hot information E-books with resale rights
b) E-books cover design software
c) E-book publishing tools, you can sell and make money immediately both online and offline
Super Executive Exclusive Bonus 2:- FIXED ODD FINANCIAL TRAIDING PACKAGE, this package contains new strategy for trading FIXED ODDS using 2 newly
discovered indicators
Super Executive Exclusive Bonus 3:- New ultimate CD fully loaded CD that contains e-books, software etc to boost your online and offline business
Super Executive Exclusive Bonus 4:-This would be a surprise
It is obvious these Super Bonuses cannot be for everybody. I have put together only 50 sets so you must hurry to claim yours. You need to register for this seminar immediately.
You will have to pay =N=-7,500 into my bank account at any branch of Guarantee Trust Bank PLC. Account Name Babajide Adelowo
Account No. 238 / 226730 / 110
Then find your way to the seminar venue at
MILLENIUM HOTEL, Wuse Zone 5, Opp. PDP Secretariat Abuja
Seminar Date:-Wednesday 10th, September 2008
Seminar Time:-10Am
If you register quickly, after 50 people place their order , the price will shoot to =N=10,000.
With =N=7,500, I will show you how to become a millionaire before the end of the year Even if you are lazy like me. You will also be getting all the tools needed to build your
own online and offline business, but you must hurry before others beat you to it.
Are you excited? Don’t be yet as I’m about to shock you …
You are covered by BABAJIDE ADELOWO No Question Asked, No Quibble, No Beef, No Risk, Iron Clad, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
If you don’t believe you can get 5,10,20 even 50 times your investment back in almost effortless earnings… if you don’t think this is the biggest bargain in money making…
just send and inform us in 60 days of the seminar and I will refund you the money you paid and offer my unreserved apology for wasting your time.
How is that for taking risk?
You no longer have excuse for not making all the money you want.
Payment instructions.
Pay =N=7,500 before seminar day into my bank account at any branch of Guarantee Trust Bank PLC.
Account Name Babajide Adelowo
Account No. 238 / 226730 / 110
Send me a text message on 08023294380 with the following ( “IBME”, YOUR NAME, GSM NO, TELLER NO, YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ) This packages will be
delivered to your email before the seminar day
Then find your way to the seminar venue at
MILLENIUM HOTEL, Wuse Zone 5, Opp. PDP Secretariat Abuja
Seminar Date:- Wednesday 10th, September 2008
Seminar Time:-10Am
Note one on one training is available @ =N=25,000 contact our office at
WISE MOVE BUSINESS CONCEPT
179 Abeokuta Exp. Way, Beside First Bank Iyana Ipaja. Lagos. Tel: 01-4064908, 08023294380

(1) (Reply)

Can You Write? This Is Your Opportunity! / New Vacancies In Today's Paper / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.