Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

DITTO - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DITTO (1444 Views)

8 Signs To Show You Are Lazy On Your Job Hunt / My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. / Frank Odey's 7 Days Intensive E-Course On Job Hunt Mastery Is Loaded!!! Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DITTO by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 09, 2014
DITTO...

3 Likes

Re: DITTO by pragmatistm(m): 3:08am On Jan 09, 2014
My advice is that you apply for any opening. Your education is meant to stretch your mind so that you can become versatile. Havent you heard of scientists and engineers becoming bank managers?

2 Likes

Re: DITTO by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 09, 2014
pragmatist_m: My advice is that you apply for any opening. Your education is meant to stretch your mind so that you can become versatile. Havent you heard of scientists and engineers becoming bank managers?
thanks alot @plagmatist.
Re: DITTO by Ayoola171(m): 7:17am On Jan 09, 2014
I think there is no crime in applyn, also if u dnt get offer related to d course u sturdied being rigid might be dangerous. "If you do only what you think you can; you've not done so much"

1 Like

Re: DITTO by Kennyinusa(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
hilaomo:
felt so disturbed after a family friend uttered these words to me "you seem so un-serious about this present opening i discussed with you hills"...reason being the fact that my mind has being structured towards applying to fields which share slight connection to the course i studied in school(MATHEMATICS).so i'd like to find out(from the few working class folks whose got a successful career amongst us) how you attained your present position considering the following options:

1)Sticking strictly to openings that are related to your course of study.
2)Applying to whichever opening comes your way.

help a brother before my refusal to apply to some becomes a latter regret.

Sup bro I just saw this thread and I was curious as to what later worked out for you. I am presently kinda in this sort of situation and I think that knowing what happened and 'all would motivate me and probably other that reads this thread latter.

Thanks
Re: DITTO by vycee01: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
You just got the perfect answer right here

pragmatistm:
My advice is that you apply for any opening. Your education is meant to stretch your mind so that you can become versatile. Havent you heard of scientists and engineers becoming bank managers?

I studied computer science but currently into Business Management (Business Development, Administration etc.) funny that was all I could find after graduation, when ever I go for interviews I get asked "why not follow your line of study?" sometimes I get dumb founded, thanks to pragmatistm the perfect answer is "Education is meant to stretch your Mind"

so bro, even if you see a job for presidency apply biko, as long its not something that would lead you destroying yourself, others and properties, venture into it, its part of skill acquisition Good luck!
Re: DITTO by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
Kennyinusa:

Sup bro I just saw this thread and I was curious as to what later worked out for you. I am presently kinda in this sort of situation and I think that knowing what happened and 'all would motivate me and probably other that reads this thread latter.

Thanks
applied 2 companies that interest me,bt over time i had 2 explore other fields,tanx.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Entry Level Job At Olam Nigeria Limited / Urgent!! Interview At Connors Hill Consulting / Tridex Logistics And Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.