Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 (71752 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by God2man(m): 12:41am On Jan 10, 2014
Fulfillment or non-fulfillment is not the issue, Jesus said, watch and pray. Prophecies are not automatic, it could be changed depending on the prevailing circumstances, except some few cases that are direct and bound to happen.

Many people do not understand God, i pity them. Pls. Meditate on these two verses, it will help you one day.

1 Corinthians 13: 8-9 " Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge , it shall vanish away.
For we know in PART, and we prophecy in PART"

So, don't expect all prophecies to be fulfilled. God is sovereign. Men of God will always be Men of God. They are not God. God may decide to show them some secret, while he will postpone others till the appointed time. It depends on their relationship with God or how mature the men of God are in his presence.

Get ready to fast and pray to nullify negative prophecy by repenting and changing your evil ways. Also prepare to work and pray for the fulfillment of good prophecies.

It takes maturity to handle all prophecies, some are personal, some are for the public, some may be for the church, some may be kept secret to avoid trouble. Some prophecies can land the man of God in jail, if he is not mature enough to handle it. John the baptist gave a prophecy in the Bible, Herod's wife manipulated King Herod through her witchcraft power by using her daughter to dance to cut off the head of John the Baptist.

Prophecy is edifying, provided we worked on it to favour us and it is also dangerous, it depends on how we handle it.

God help us.

Moderator @mynd,
Pls. Move this to frontpage for God's sake.

God bless you.

God2man.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 10, 2014
The bullshiit prophecy is for christians, it will no happen in my reality
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 10, 2014
I dont need a prophet to tell me,dat 9ja is on a time bomb,dat shall soon explode. Lets nt ignore the signs. Prophesy or no prophesy,4 9ja 2 survives 2014/2015, serious prayer has to be made 4 God's intervention.
Bt in all things,MINUS ME AND MY FAMILY.Psalm 91 must work 4 us.
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 10, 2014
Dnt jst wait PATIENTLY,wait PRAYERFULLY.
Btruth: Waiting patiently........
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by goldseal(m): 3:49am On Jan 10, 2014
Austine.E:
Elombah.com
PHOTOS
VIDEO
Full Text Of Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophesies For 2014
Details
Category: ARTICLES
Published on Wednesday, 08 January 2014 22:24
Written by Phrank Shaibu

Released On 5th December,2013
1. Rivers lawmaker to be arrested and charged for murder(it's an attempt to discredit him and the Nigeria police lied... The presidency and it's men will use the police against many people.

2. Bamanga Tukur will be removed and disgraced. 3.PDP is bad but APC is worse.4.Presidential ticket will split APC.5. Jonathan will manipulate second term.6. APC will win more slots in  2015. Over 70% of government will be in their hands.
7. If Jonathan goes ahead to contest , he will be president but will not finish his term.
8. Lagos will have a Christian governor.
9. I see CBN printing high denomination naira notes this year.
10. Tinibu of APC should not smile yet as there will be serious problems in APC.
11. The national dialogue will be the worst Nigeria has ever had, it will end up with fights and accusation of embezzlement.
12. South West will be seriously divided as a top APC chieftain will die.
13. I see bombing in Kenya.
14. Jonathan will survive impeachment.
15. If president Jonathan and Ameachi can resolve their difference, PDP will regain their lost glory.
16. Tinubu and Fashola will fight dirty.
17. Musicians should pray against road accidents.
18.I see cabinet ministers out of the villa.
19. Accord party in Oyo will gain relevance.
21.President Jonathan is the last PDP president.
22. A major and great man of God will be called home. His ministry has blessed the world.
20. APC will claim victory in 2015 but the court will give it to Jonathan .
23. A Super Eagles player will be involved in a ghastly motor accident.
24. Niger Bridge needs urgent attention, collapse is imminent.
25. Oba of Benin, oh we need to pray.
26. A northern leader, SGF, Chief of Staff will be among those in the team negotiating on the president's behalf because he will be told to step down but will not.
27. I like jonathan's gentle nature but he is surrounded by wrong people.
28. Obasanjo should shut up, he will have problem.
29. Olumba Olumba olu will have serious problems.
30. Republic of Benin will mourn a past leader.
31. Many christians looking for babies will have babies this year.
32. Ikonjo Iweala will have serious problems 
33. Stella Oduah will have problems.
34. Another plane crash . Eminent personalities involved.
35. Kidnap to be more common in the west.
36. Third mainland bridge needs fresh touch.
37. All service Chiefs will be fired.
38. Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don't see them coming back. If they can pray hard, mercy may smile at them but, I see them go home.
39. Nollywood needs to pray and cancel death. I see four people. A list among them.
40. Ghana president will be betrayed by friends.
41. Governors and senators will leave PDP.
42. The  Northern candidates against president Jonathan will be two majorly.
43. We should pray against Nigeria break up.
44. Tuface, Davido and Wizkid need prayers against international disgrace.
45. South Africa needs prayers not to return to the past.
46. I saw a colenel in the military trying to stage a coup but he will fail.
47. The economy of Nigeria will go worse but true Christians will prosper.
48. NTA needs prayers. I saw them crying over the loss of one of their bosses and fire out break in one of the stations.
49. Obiano, the governor elect of Anambra will face serious problems because God is unhappy with the way he was declared governor.
50. The presidency will dump governor Dickson of Bayelsa.
51. I see fuel scarcity.
52. PENGASSAN and NUPENG need prayers.
53. A popular king in Niger Delta will die.
54. Serious crisis in the north and will attract foreign help.
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Promxy94(m): 3:55am On Jan 10, 2014
DeCleff: Prophecy 1 & 53 has already been fulfilled.

1 = the arrest of the majority leader of RSHA for murder.

53= the death of Eze Gbaka Gbaka 1 Of Ikwerre Kingdom, Eze Dr. Frank Eke.
not Eze Gbaka Gbaka 1 of 0f Ikwerre Kingdom,But Evo Kingdom,and he was a former deputy governor... Mind u am from Evo Kingdom
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by TAILAS01(m): 7:50am On Jan 10, 2014
diluminati:

see this ode. if i didnt know it, what then concerns me.its fools like you that ask stewpid questions without following simple instructions. go to assemblies ofgod benin and ask the old timers there, maybe the women leaders and pastors and you'll be shocked what they know about this morafocka scammer. charm loving pastor.smh or should i give you the whole story?
shut up!so wot?
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Rennerglo: 8:32am On Jan 10, 2014
I dont think the Apostle prophesied this.
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Tzulu(f): 8:45am On Jan 10, 2014
I thought these predctions were for 2014. Why the Oyo and Ogun states governors not coming back to office. No elections in those states this year.
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Lilimax(f): 9:00am On Jan 10, 2014
Beey: No.13 Eeeeh? On behalf of my nation of Kenya,I send that evil prophecy back to sender in Jesus Name.Haba! Prophet or no prophet, some people seem to be deriving fun from our calamities. SHINDWE!!! Incase he's not aware,God now resides in Kenya.Yes,that's right.Because we Kenyans "abide under the shadow of the Almighty,no evil shall come near our dwelling."These prophets will not prophesy any good thing for once?It's always bad news.Kenya is the apple of God's eye.His watch over us is endless.We silence the voice of the enemy and declare that Jesus is Lord over Kenya & concerning our land,Jehovah alone has the final say , not man!!!
Likes!
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Lilimax(f): 9:04am On Jan 10, 2014
Austine.E:
Elombah.com
PHOTOS
VIDEO
Details
Written by Phrank Shaibu

1. Rivers lawmaker to be arrested and charged for murder(it's an attempt to discredit him and the Nigeria police lied... The presidency and it's men will use the police against many people.

2. Bamanga Tukur will be removed and disgraced. 3.PDP is bad but APC is worse.4.Presidential ticket will split APC.5. Jonathan will manipulate second term.6. APC will win more slots in  2015. Over 70% of government will be in their hands.
7. If Jonathan goes ahead to contest , he will be president but will not finish his term.
10. Tinibu of APC should not smile yet as there will be serious problems in APC.
11. The national dialogue will be the worst Nigeria has ever had, it will end up with fights and accusation of embezzlement.
15. If president Jonathan and Ameachi can resolve their difference, PDP will regain their lost glory.
22. A major and great man of God will be called home. His ministry has blessed the world.
26. A northern leader, SGF, Chief of Staff will be among those in the team negotiating on the president's behalf because he will be told to step down but will not.
38. Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don't see them coming back. If they can pray hard, mercy may smile at them but, I see them go home.
39. Nollywood needs to pray and cancel death. I see four people. A list among them.
48. NTA needs prayers. I saw them crying over the loss of one of their bosses and fire out break in one of the stations.
49. Obiano, the governor elect of Anambra will face serious problems because God is unhappy with the way he was declared governor.
51. I see fuel scarcity.
Book marked undecided
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by LausDeo(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2014
Elli-dude:
And you think dis-unity would be more better?
what we're facing now is disunity. Consequently a break-up would mean unity

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Bolurx(m): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2014
DeCleff:
Yes he might have been caught wit charms & even murdered people but wat if he has truly repented and God decides to use him?

Apostle Paul in the bible is a typical example of wat i meant?

So pls don't judge!

Bro Paul did not use charms my friend! And wasn't a minister driven out of a ministry because of an atrocity.... Hence He ain't a typical example of what you mean. Thanks.
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Ohibenemma(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2014
THE FACELESSNESS OF ONLINE FORUMS SHOULDN'T PROVIDE THE BASIS FOR SOME PERSONS TO SPIN SLANDEROUS YARNS. APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEIMAN IN HIS EARLY DAYS PASTORED UNDER THE CHURCH OF GOD MISSION, NOT THE AG, AS CLAIMED BY CERTAIN PERSONS. SPECIFICALLY, HE PASTORED THE BRANCH IN MY HOMETOWN... OWAN EAST LGA, EDO. I'M NO FAN OF HIS, MIND YOU'ALL.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
'50: The president will dump governor dickson of bayelsa'...are they dating? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Barywhyte(m): 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
Montaque: I wonder when supposed men of God prophesy for wizkid,davido,even to an extent of the political fabrics of Nigeria. Is it that d MOG listens to wizkid or/and davido,and assents to the way politics is played here,or the things nollywoods nw display on the screeen? Non of the prophesy touched on revival,mass repentance,judgement for evildoers,. MUST IT ALL BE SECULAR?

Honestly it baffles me. God now is busy thinking about Davido and Wizkid and a brothel called Nolly wood
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by samuelkew(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2014
This is not prophecy. It may be revelation.
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by jimngam(m): 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
# 29 of 2013 has come to past too, SLS is now an emir! also, a number of 2014's have happend too... the Kenya bombing, govrnors and senators decamping etc.... i dont send prophets but mehn........

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Franklinus: 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
THE INDISPENSABLE TRUTH FOR TODAY !!! (2 COR. 4:6-17; MATT. 16:24-27) http://credoexperience..com/2014/07/the-indispensable-truth-for-today-2-cor.html
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by joyceok: 4:27am On Aug 28, 2014
Most of these prophecies have come tp pass
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by emmyojiah(m): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
some has eyes yet can't c. Apst johnson is genuin, his my father, mentor, pathfinder, nd pastor, it irritates me wen i c pple talking abt a man dey hardly know.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by SegunMike(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2014
Ok, still watching.
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by marolinks: 1:47am On Oct 14, 2014
Apostle (Prof) Johnson Suleman is 100% Genuine, Ive monitored the progressive growth of his ministry over the years and am a proud son, if you would take time to carefully investigate these prophecies from GOD you'll discover that a host of them have come to pass verbatim. Its only a fool that would argue with glaring evidence. I'm presently studying and living in Canada as a result of his prayers and counsels. Hes one of the most accessible men of GOD, all his members can reach him on phone. I mean, a lot can be said about this anointed man of GOD and obviously Ive seen that no one becomes great in life without having to deal with a bunch of low-life hopeless haters (not referring to anyone in particular, its a generalized statement). This aint no prediction or guess work, prediction cant be this accurate. If you think otherwise try coming up with something this accurate at the beginning of next year. To all the believers in this forum, pray for Nigeria, Nigeria needs prayers that's why GOD is giving us direction via these prophecies. Watch Celebration TV live on satellite and on the internet via www.mycelebrationtv.com/site thats where you'll get to know more about what GOD is doing in Omega Fire Ministries. "Remember, by thy Words, Thou shalt be judged" Blessed day

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by marolinks: 2:00am On Oct 14, 2014
Barywhyte:

Honestly it baffles me. God now is busy thinking about Davido and Wizkid and a brothel called Nolly wood

One reason i believe GOD speaks about popular personalities is not because they are more important but because they command the attention of the ones he loves. If GOD speaks about you i guess you'll say its okay but if He speaks about wizkid or david its bad cos u are holier than them? You remind me of the people that criticised Jesus when He mingled with sinners and the publicans. Every message from GOD has a goal and its restoration #just saying
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by marolinks: 2:08am On Oct 14, 2014
May GOD have mercy on you for spreading lies. Apostle Johnson Suleman was never an assemblies of GOD pastor, He grew up in Church of GOD mission under the tutelage of Archbishop Benson Idahosa. Stop lying, we know the truth. I hope you repent before its judgement day.
goldplated:

yeah i heard it too from my Aunt who headed a department in the church. Every one in benin knows the story.
Well, there was a youth program the Assemblies of God was organizing,and Suleman was the youth pastor anchoring it.there were stories of miracles alien to AG so it was a jam packed affair. But when time was running out and everyone was waiting for him, the head pastor sent some youth leaders to urge him. When they got to his praying room, olboy, see him meditating with charms. They silently went back and reported to the heads, they investigated,found evidence and kicked him out. No wonder his church boom so quickly because he stepped up the occult game. This is true story,every AofG knows it.im surprised you dont or you be shepple?
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Barywhyte(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2014
marolinks:

One reason i believe GOD speaks about popular personalities is not because they are more important but because they command the attention of the ones he loves. If GOD speaks about you i guess you'll say its okay but if He speaks about wizkid or david its bad cos u are holier than them? You remind me of the people that criticised Jesus when He mingled with sinners and the publicans. Every message from GOD has a goal and its restoration #just saying

Yes it does
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by kunlejazz(m): 10:22am On Nov 10, 2014
Seems like no 22 has just been fulfilled.

RIP Dr. Myles Munroe

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by paulGrundy(m): 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by SegunMike(m): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
kunlejazz:

RIP Dr. Myles Munroe

Hmmmmm..........All is well!!
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by otokx(m): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
kunlejazz:

RIP Dr. Myles Munroe

Indeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by gebest: 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
AustineE1:
Elombah.com
PHOTOS
VIDEO
Details
Written by Phrank Shaibu

51. I see fuel scarcity.
IF MAN OF GOD SPEAKS U WILL KNOW, 80 PER CENT OF UR PROPHESY IS COMING TO PAS.
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by paulGrundy(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
marolinks:
May GOD have mercy on you for spreading lies. Apostle Johnson Suleman was never an assemblies of GOD pastor, He grew up in Church of GOD mission under the tutelage of Archbishop Benson Idahosa. Stop lying, we know the truth. I hope you repent before its judgement day.

http://m.modernghana.com/mobile/24788/3/omega-fire-ministryuncommon-grace-10.html
On April 29, 1998, he joined the Armor of God Church, Lagos, as an Assistant Pastor. He had a series of revelations from God in which he was instructed on the spiritual powers God had given him and how he would go about the task before him. This culminated in a 24-hour encounter with the Lord in which He gave him a piece of cloth and said: “Take, wipe out tears from the face of people all over the world, through the revelation of the word, manifestation of my power and reality of the Holy Spirit. Go and produce people of fire and enviable destinies.”
??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate / Clergywoman Lands A Slap On A Lady’s Backside For Shaking It In Church (Video) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.